Old Republic vs. New Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Lord Rage
I've alway wondered which of the two republics are more superior? I PERSONALLY think the old republic with their more advanced military compared to the rebel-like new republic.

Illustrious
Ahh so you don't have anyone from the Sith Empire? Well, with this list, I do like Kun and Revan the best. The Old Republic was definitely more warlike than the Republic around the PT.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes but im not sure about technology i mean PT guys shuld have better technology but still old republic is more warlike

i agree with Illustrious

Fishy
Should they? A thousand years of peace won't make your ships better, if anything it will make them weaker. They have no reason to continue investing money into products of war. Or at least not as much as the Old Republic did, if their ships are superior it won't be by much

Kun-ni Habeo
but still even in peacefulll time they have to invest in their military,dont get me wrong im just trying to think logical

Fishy
They would, but not a lot.... Unless they were expecting a huge war they would keep their military to a minimum... I mean just look at how many troops they have at the start of the clone wars they can't even fight a few droids.. Their army's are worthless and weak, they wouldn't have put mayor investments in the military that much is obvious.

Kun-ni Habeo
i guess ure right but if they had invested than they wuld prob. be superior

Fishy
Probably but they didn't so their superiority will not be all that much. And it will be more then balanced out by the experience of the others.

Jedi Mom
old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.