Man, this is bugging me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
We all know the Revolution will be out next year, we know it'll be backwards compatible, Wi-Fi equipped, and have a neato controller, but, I want to know if the Rev. will launch in several colors. I really rather they not do the whole cheap ass black/silver/purple crap again, but rather different colors. I flipped out over the red GB SP, now I want to know if there will be a red Revolution, Im not up to date that much on Nintendo, and would appreciate any info.

Ast Rofan
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/319/e32005highresrevolutionimages4.jpg

Scythe
Yeah, I saw that pic, but it looks somewhat fake, but thanks for the pic. Need better evidence.

SaTsuJiN
that pic was a prototype photograph from nintendo hehe.. if you watch their video from E3 they show it

DarkC
I'm going for the yellow.

Smasandian
This isnt the final look of the console, and there has been no talk if they're is going to be different colour schemes.

I would think they would sooner or later, but not when its released at the start.

Movie_Geek_
If they do come in other colors I am going for red

Darth_Otaku
They said it would be even smaller on the E3.But they didn't show much other then the Rev itself.

Scythe
Hmm, waiting for a different color, that worth waiting for?

Morridini
Seems they have dropped the purple colour.

powerfulone1987
I am going to get the red one because red is my favorite color.

Hopefully they'll start out with all of the colors at the same time cause I hate it when they come out with cool different colors after I have bought the system.

What's the point.

Smasandian
Well, to entice other people to buy it, who dont have one.

Scythe
Damn Nintendo...

powerfulone1987
Well I don't think people should all of a sudden want to buy a system because new different colors come out.

If that's the case then they shouldn't buy it.

Smasandian
No, thats true, but people are like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.