ATTN: SlipknoT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Have you attended the Sounds of the Underground?

kmcdude
who hasn't

Scythe
You'd be surprised how many dumbasses missed it, and along with that, missed GWAR.

SlipknoT
Sadly I wasnt able to go cause of my ***** of a Friend sad http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=351872&highlight=Sounds+of+The+Underground

Scythe
Damn, it was a must not miss show, I recently went to see S.O.A.D with the Mars Volta, and it was pretty good, not Sounds of the Underground good, but very good.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Scythe
You'd be surprised how many dumbasses missed it, and along with that, missed GWAR. I wanted to see them so Bad, I would Have killed to see lamb of God to sad

Captain REX
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/private.php?s=&action=newmessage&userid=9769

stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Damn, it was a must not miss show, I recently went to see S.O.A.D with the Mars Volta, and it was pretty good, not Sounds of the Underground good, but very good. They're coming here on the 24th and i plan on going, did you make it to Ozzfest?

kmcdude
Ozzfest is crap cause they wont go to victoria

Scythe
Originally posted by SlipknoT
They're coming here on the 24th and i plan on going, did you make it to Ozzfest?

Lamb of God was great, and GWAR was just amazing, simply put, they were great. Ozzfest doesn't hit me until another week, but I probably won't be going because I blew my popsicle-stand money on an Arch Enemy/Slipknot Subliminal Verses ticket. That should be alright too. Can you believe Trivium and DevilDriver were tour with Slipknot, they really suck, nothing compared to Shadows Fall, and Lamb of God.

SlipknoT
Lamb of God was great, and GWAR was just amazing, simply put, they were great. Ozzfest doesn't hit me until another week, but I probably won't be going because I blew my popsicle-stand money on an Arch Enemy/Slipknot Subliminal Verses ticket. That should be alright too. Can you believe Trivium and DevilDriver were tour with Slipknot, they really suck, nothing compared to Shadows Fall, and Lamb of God. Damn, the SBVS tour was another one I missed in fact I had no idea it was still going on. Arch Enemy is on Ozzfest right now confused Trivium arent bad erm I actually kinda like them, But you cant top Shadows Fall And lamb God. But if you Get a chance go to Ozzfest, Iron Maiden Are Increadble.

Scythe
Yeah, if I go, it's because of Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath and possibly Judas Priest, they might make a guest appearence down here much like GWAR did, but on a different note, Ice Cube is having a show with Snoop Dogg. Now, I'm not one to go for rap concerts, but the red hot chile peppers are gonna be there, which is in it's own....the best thing to happen lately!!

SlipknoT
I like Old Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre, and the peppers to, Damn I wish i would go to that..though I'd be completely out of place.

kmcdude
Snoop dog OWNS

Scythe
I like Old Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre, and the peppers to, Damn I wish i would go to that..though I'd be completely out of place.

I really don't know, I dabble in many, many music genres when I play guitar for hire, but I'de sacrifice forty mins of my time for Ice Cube, Mr. Iworkinmoviesandsuck, but Snoop, is alright. Well worth the trouble to see Flea, who in my opinion, is the best bassist ever, better then Primus bassist. The only thing is, they sold out, so I'm trying to win tickets over a radio station contest...

SlipknoT
You could just wait outside the arena, there are always scalpers.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by kmcdude
Snoop dog OWNS Yea, Too bad Sug Knight is going to kill him.

Scythe
You could just wait outside the arena, there are always scalpers.

Negative, last 18 times I've tried that, I was either wasting my time, or getting arrested.

SlipknoT
Arrested?

*Alison*
Well worth the trouble to see Flea, who in my opinion, is the best bassist ever, better then Primus bassist. The only thing is, they sold out, so I'm trying to win tickets over a radio station contest...

"The Primus bassist".... Oi vey!

Les Claypool! stick out tongue

Scythe
Arrested?

Don't ask, and yeah, I honestly think Flea is much better then Les Claypool. Les is more of a creepy-better then-Tool-at-times bassist, where Flea is just the master of funk. I like funk......

SlipknoT
sImpLe pL@nnn hAS Da BESTES basisists Eva!!!!!!111111111111lololloLOlZOlzozlzo1111

Scythe
sImpLe pL@nnn hAS Da BESTES basisists Eva!!!!!!111111111111lololloLOlZOlzozlzo1111

Lyke, ZOMG! Yoo totally read my mind! That is just lyke, mass rawk roxxors!!

*Alison*
Don't ask, and yeah, I honestly think Flea is much better then Les Claypool. Les is more of a creepy-better then-Tool-at-times bassist, where Flea is just the master of funk. I like funk......

Yeah, I wasn't questioning that. I was just amused by the fact that you referred to him as the Primus bassist. But that's probably only because it's 2:44 am, and I've been awake entirely too long..so don't mind me. stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Its 3:47am here and I'm fresh as a Daisy rolling on floor laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by *Alison*
Yeah, I wasn't questioning that. I was just amused by the fact that you referred to him as the Primus bassist. But that's probably only because it's 2:44 am, and I've been awake entirely too long..so don't mind me. stick out tongue

I usually don't refer to most musicians by their full name, because it's late, and I might pull a huge typo when typing their ****ing names, which causes more hate mail.

Scythe
Its 3:47am here and I'm fresh as a Daisy rolling on floor laughing

Fresh enough to....nvm

SlipknoT
What? bake a cake? Wash my turtle?

Scythe
I'm not sure....

Anyways, why is it that events like Ozzfest are being slowly, but surely taken over by hardcore bands? I see a gay trend that I wish will not happen, but will probably happen.

SlipknoT
Like What hardcore Bands? the only one I remember was Bury your Dead

Scythe
Killswitch Engage, as I lay dying, From Autumn to ashes, it dies today, and possibly trivium.

SlipknoT
Eh, Killswitch arent bad, nor are trivium but the rest are Emocore crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.