Prank call someone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
i always wanted to prank call someone so this is what you do

1: make up a number like: 1800-726-324 or, call somone you know
2: go online and type: prank call voices, or something like that
3: once you found the right voice and number, call
4: click the button on the screen that plays the voice
5: after you made the prank, disconnect the phone so they won't call back!

note: i did it and said: Let me talk to yo daddy, you mangled up basta*d
the person did not say anything but called back in like 5 min and i disconnected the phone! they won't ever call back! laughing

shoe-freak
anyone gonna try it?

Bardock42
You know you can do prank calls much easier than that...oh, and Prank calls are no fun no expression

shoe-freak
have you tried it? no seriously, have you? or are you a wimp like my 2nd cousin! laughing out loud
try it!

Ya Krunk'd Floo
And we are now running around with our pants on our heads because it is funny and original.

shoe-freak
look, it is a small joke you can do when you want, ok? don't take it SO seriously,

Fishy
Guidelines for pranks? Things are just getting weirder and weirder.

shoe-freak
oh sure, ok.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fishy
Guidelines for pranks? Things are just getting weirder and weirder.
Exactly....

Originally posted by shoe-freak
have you tried it? no seriously, have you? or are you a wimp like my 2nd cousin! laughing out loud
try it!
Ptrank Calls?..yes..been there done that......used your guidelines hell no......my generation made up there own jokes...I guess nowadays we just use the Internet to be funny...saves a lot of time......maybe...

DarkC
Just call up an Arnold Schwarzenegger Soundboard.

shoe-freak
i did that, it was cool. i just did it again and i let the guy call back! i got the arnold schwarzenegger soundboard and i used it to talk to him, it was very funny

The Cajun725
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards.shtml
theres where i get my soundboards you can also listen to some more proffensional prank callers lol

DarkC
The arnold one is best.

shoe-freak
ya, i also tried " arabian man" or " asian man" it is pretty funny,

DarkC
"Hello?"
Arnold: "Hi. How are you?"
"Oh, I'm good thanks."
Arnold:"That's good. Now, I want to ask you a bunch of questions. And I want them to answered immediately."
"Who is this?"
Arnold:"This is Detective John Kimble."
"Damn, has my family been doing anything against the law?"

etc, etc.

shoe-freak
oh kewl, mine was like this, i did " asian man" and a texan guy answered.

AM ( asian man): " Hello?"
TG ( texas guy): " hey"
AM: i would like to speak with you ( that is how it is said) wife, please"
TG: You can bite my @$$, also
AM: you very naughty, you terrible
TG: jesus, i can't take this Sh*t
*hangs up*

shoe-freak
yes, it was very short, i like to make them longer though, that guy was pissed

DeepPink
Usually I only prank ppl if its someone I dont like who calls me (caller ID and say they have the wrong no.). Its pretty funny, cos I do a kick ass chav impression smile

shoe-freak
just disconnect the phone or something, use the house phone to prank call, then if you want to talk to someone just use the cellular

naybean
wow - and there was me thinking everyone grew out of prank calls by 12....

The Cajun725
i always prank phone solicitors

shoe-freak
i guess it is worth a shot.

§P0oONY
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mrbergis.html

Funny prank calls..... Too a racist guy...

These are real prank calls... not your crappy celebrity voiced prerecorded shit.

shaber
The most popular early prank call was to call someone with the name smelle and make the vulgar pun.

magic_hate_ball
the prank call my friends and i would do is call up a person and ask " Is John Allen there?" the person tells you you have the wrong number and you hang up...a second friend calls back and asks again and so on...then the last person calls and says " Hi, this is John Allen....any calls for me? "
laughing out loud

andriyko18h
i use this auto dialer multi-dialer.com , its very good)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.