R.I.P. Jess Nicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

knight
We mourn the loss of Stevie Nicks' father, Jess Nicks, who passed away
on August 10th.

http://www.bigcountry.co.uk/discography/covers/crossing.jpg
Chance
(Stuart Adamson)
..."Oh Lord where did the feeling go
Oh Lord I never felt so low"...
_
This best discribes how I'm feeling at this time.
_
R.I.P - Mr. Jess Nicks
_
I have been away from the Net for a couple of days now, I have been looking for a new place to live and this is the first chance I've had to go online.

This is very sad news, I wish The Nicks Family well.

Morgoths_Wrath
oh?

Dr. Octagon

r.i.p

StinkFist462
i dont see why your so sad really. Stevie Nicks was born in '48. Which makes Jess pretty damn old. it was just his time, it wasnt like he was shot or stabbed to death.

knight
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i dont see why your so sad really. Stevie Nicks was born in '48. Which makes Jess pretty damn old. it was just his time, it wasnt like he was shot or stabbed to death.

Have you know respect, or are you just indifferent?

An old man dies... but just because it wasn't brutal or savage
just for your liking that it makes it any less painful
for his friends, family and his daughter.

He died with his daughter by his side and the rest of the family.
He died with dignity, think you'll go out as dignified?...

ADD IT UP!

StinkFist462
would you rather have your father die from another hand or naturally?

and i have no idea how old he was, but to have a daughter born in 48, your no doubt gonna have lots of years under your belt. all those (however many they may be) years have shown friends and family a good time (hopefully). now if he was just walking down the street and a bunch of punks decide to beat the shit out of him and he ends up dieing, now that would be harder to take.

people just die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.