Fox vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAnakin226
Who would win fox or the chief (i say my halo friend)

Hit_and_Miss
MC, need no debate.

Hit_and_Miss
lol no one even tried....

Hoshi
which fox you mean?

Darkstorm Zero
I'd like Hit to explain why he thinks MC would win when he doesn't even know the opponent? That says a lot about you Hit, you know that...

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'd like Hit to explain why he thinks MC would win when he doesn't even know the opponent? That says a lot about you Hit, you know that...

Fox is a pilot. Not a Fighter. MC built for multi-tasking, including Piloting. MC would win in every aspect. Hell, if they had a drinking contest MC would win.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats not what I am saying...

I meant the "Fox" wasn't specified... If he was talking about say... Fox Macloud from Lylat Wars, then I give it to MC in ground comat, Not in the Air, a Banshee vs an Arwing? No chance in hell MC winning that contest... But he could be talking about GF in MGS1 (Which has already been done) Or say Tails the fox from Sonic.. I was merely mentioning that Hit was supporting MC without knowing the specified enemy first...

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Thats not what I am saying...

I meant the "Fox" wasn't specified... If he was talking about say... Fox Macloud from Lylat Wars, then I give it to MC in ground comat, Not in the Air, a Banshee vs an Arwing? No chance in hell MC winning that contest... But he could be talking about GF in MGS1 (Which has already been done) Or say Tails the fox from Sonic.. I was merely mentioning that Hit was supporting MC without knowing the specified enemy first...

Who in the hell said he would be driving that? Hell, MC would just jump out of the banshee onto the Arwing, crack the hatch open and kick Fox's sorry ass.

Hoshi
foz would just have to activate his airwing rotation move to drop mc in at the ground

Darth Mantis
On the ground, MC takes this. In the sky, Fox rules supreme.

Hoshi
yeah, but mc couldnt hurt fox with any weapon, since fox has the reflector, and has the landmaster too.MC can win, but it wouldnt be easy

Hit_and_Miss
Darkstorm Zero
What are you talking about?? are you still swore from the Preds vs elites thread? Though you was past that....
I presumed that considering the thread starter reaked of Nintendo it was Fox Macloud from starwing...

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, you assume alot don't you Hit... Still sore? Hardly... you didn't counter anything I said with relevance, and you making an assumption without knowing the facts reeked alot of supporting MC unabated to me, so I asked the question.

I'll start up a thread in a moment...

Hit_and_Miss
darkstorm grow up. Are you that annoyed with me liking MC, you go from thread to thread in a pedantic state, picking up on little mistakes and twisting them into evidence.

Darkstorm Zero
Twisting mistakes and turning them into evidence? No, thats not what i'm doing, Your the one making the mistakes, the same ones every damn time.

And you opened the door by mentioning the Preds vs Elites thread... Don't blame me for treating you like a Fanboy, the very thing you accuse everyone of for not supporting Halo Characters in every thread...

Hit_and_Miss
where and when??? come on darkstorm find a really good bit of evidence where some lame PS2 snake guy comes along and tells me that snake wins cause he does....

Darkstorm give it up all ready. Your trying to argue with me in 5 different threads now? is this what you do????

Darkstorm Zero
Where did THIS come from, I never defended Snake against MC... Another bad assumption...

Hit_and_Miss
nope. I wasn't talking about you..... Not everything I say revolves around you....

Darkstorm Zero
I'll defend myself wherever I get attacked Hit, THATS what I do.

Hit_and_Miss
Yes and as I just proved you don't know when your getting attacked.... Plus I'm not the one attacking am I? did I start a thread to try and prove your a fanboy? perhaps I should.....

Darkstorm Zero
Read the posts in that thread, dude. I didn't openly, or covertly direct that at you.

Ok, tell me this, since it was in reply to one of my posts, who where you directing it at? you mentioned my name in the same friggin sentence, stop trying to change the subject...

Hmm, I guess I read wrong, but I coulda sworn you JUST asked me to find evidence for a theory I don't support...

TRY AGAIN!

Hit_and_Miss
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25716&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=3

look at the last 2 lines on the page, I'm not tryint to change nothing....

Darkstorm Zero
Heh, I posted once and only once in that thread, and it was in support of MC... What's your point?

Other people may support Snake against MC, but I didn't, so why did you ask me to produce proof of a theory I don't even support?

Oh and you have changed the subject, this is Fox vs Master Cheif, not Snake vs Master Cheif...

Hit_and_Miss
"where and when??? come on darkstorm find a really good bit of evidence where some lame PS2 snake guy comes along and tells me that snake wins cause he does...."

I was asking here for examples where I had made mistakes.... I then said that there was a time where I got annoyed has some PS2 fanboy came along and told me that snake wins cause he does.... I then provided the link to it....

I think you've got you wires crossed... Maybe you should re-read alot of what i've said. cause I get the impression your not understanding me...

Darkstorm Zero
You just changed your story... first you say that you where not even talking to me. And now you want me to work for you in Identifying a PS2 Fanboy?

Geez, get real Hit...

Hit_and_Miss
"You just changed your story"

no, I clearly just quoted myself and then explained to you what I said.

Now your talking about identiflying a ps2 fanboy???? hello I already told you who he was.....

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, so if you where not directing that post at me, then say that you asked me for proof of your mistakes... Thats double sided...

Anyways, I'm wasting my time discussing this with you, your obviously not going to listen to a word I say anyways...

Hit_and_Miss
why should I? so far you have attacked me, started a thread to call me a fanboy and you don't even read my post well enough to understand what I'm trying to tell you...

Darkstorm Zero
Your not making yourself clear, i did not make that thread for you or any one person, I have not attacked you directly (So far I have not once called you an idiot or twit like you have called me more than once), What I have attacked is your flawed reasoning in jumping t conclusions.

Hit_and_Miss
"What I have attacked is your flawed reasoning in jumping to conclusions."

Yet you can't prove my conclusions wrong... Show me where...(quote plz) where I've been wrong.

Just like the start. You wrongly presummed I didn't know who fox was.. not I....

Darkstorm Zero
What you should have done is ask for clarification, not This...

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
MC, need no debate.

Hit_and_Miss
Cause MC wins against Fox.... It doesn't need debating.

Darkstorm Zero
And this is the problem, which "Fox" and what "Circumstances"

If it is indeed Fox Macleod, then the Circumstances are "Piloting" in which Fox easily wins, or on the "Ground" where MC clearly wins.

What I am asking for is clarification first before jumping on the bandwagon.

Hit_and_Miss
NO darkstorm.... You have to believe in the assumtions...

When ever I plug my keyboard in, I ask myself... Am I ready for the fight ahead of me???

So I carry on fighting for the sake of fighting for MC....

Most fights on this forum don't give circumstances.... So presumtion and fanboyism is your best weapon wink

Darkstorm Zero
See, we've been aguing over something thats not clear... confused I really wish people would be more clear in what they where trying to communicate... it would make things a HECK of a lot easier... (I must be getting too old for this...)

Skorn254
The Master Cheif. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.