Yuuzhan Vong vS Anciet Sith Lords of the past

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Yuuzhan Vong vS Anciet Sith Lords of the past

Darth_Janus
First off, See the Star Wars versus Forum.

Second off, in said forum, we do no more than 3 v 3.

Darth Faunus
Laying down the law. . . . next thing you know, you're a mod.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
First off, See the Star Wars versus Forum.

Second off, in said forum, we do no more than 3 v 3.

First off, oh

Second off, it's unit vs unit.

and a unit is a collective group which means, technically speaking, each are a single entity. But thats irrelevant.

I should have posted this thread on the SW versus forum, you're right.

Darth_Frobo
yes but anyways ancient sith would own them, sadow chucks a star at their ships blowing them all to hell, revan with his battle pre-cog and strategic abilities outmaneuver them, exar,Nadd,Ragnos and Tulak carve the bastards like christmas turkeys and that's just the major sith lords not counting all their followers, armies and apprentices as well as sith magicians like simus. Vong get owned on land hardcore by even just the above mentioned dark lords and in space it's even worse because dovin basals sure as hell can't contain a sun.

Darth_Janus
Well, yeah, it is technically a unit, except that the ancient Sith lords (unless you're using the term very loosely) are more or less individuals with personalities and abilities we can somewhat gauge. Better to say ancient Sith Empire, I suppose.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
yes but anyways ancient sith would own them, sadow chucks a star at their ships blowing them all to hell, revan with his battle pre-cog and strategic abilities outmaneuver them, exar,Nadd,Ragnos and Tulak carve the bastards like christmas turkeys and that's just the major sith lords not counting all their followers, armies and apprentices as well as sith magicians like simus. Vong get owned on land hardcore by even just the above mentioned dark lords and in space it's even worse because dovin basals sure as hell can't contain a sun.

TRUE BLOW VONG TO HELL

Bobafetty
This is pretty evenly matched. The Vong are a race entirely dedicated to war and their deities. However, the ancient sith are an extremly powerful force to be reckoned with as seen on both kotors. In the end however, the sith's surperior knowledge of the force and power to destroy a planet with their minds would win the day.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Bobafetty
This is pretty evenly matched. The Vong are a race entirely dedicated to war and their deities. However, the ancient sith are an extremly powerful force to be reckoned with as seen on both kotors. In the end however, the sith's surperior knowledge of the force and power to destroy a planet with their minds would win the day.

Uh... the true godlike Sith were BEFORE KotOR.

Nai Fohl
Erm...evenly matched ?

Let's see...we know that Ragnos was the Sith Lord who ruled for the longest time (let say 100 years even though it were more).
So...the average Sith Lord ruled less than 100 years.
That means we have 20,000 years of Sith Empire history so 200 different Dark Lords at least with skill ranging from Dark Jedi to Ragnos himself.

Now we have to add: Simus, Sadow, Kressh, Exar Kun, Ulic Quel-Droma, Freedon Nadd, Revan, Malak, Traya, Sion, Nihilus and Tulak Hord.

Let's see:
-Nadd alone with his fighting skills was enough to conquer an entire planet (Onderon) and Tulak Hord was even better than him.
- Kun could freeze the entire Senate (serveral thousand beings) with Sith Magic
- Sadow could blow up planets
- Ragnos and Simus could probably do the same
- Sion can not be killed
- Revan and Malak are both legendary fighters

Well...the Vong are toast. Even if you have the Sith Lords engage them in sheer melee combat. 200 Dark Lords + the individuals mentioned should be more powerful than the Vong not to mention that each of them would have an army (Assasins / Warriors) and technology that could blow up sun systems.

Illustrious
NJO Luke was slashing up Vong like no one else. There are at least half a dozen, if not more KNOWN Sith that are greater than NJO Luke, and if you factor in the numbers Nai has shown, there are likely far more.

Vong is toast, take them out of the toaster and put some butter on them.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Illustrious
NJO Luke was slashing up Vong like no one else. There are at least half a dozen, if not more KNOWN Sith that are greater than NJO Luke, and if you factor in the numbers Nai has shown, there are likely far more.

Vong is toast, take them out of the toaster and put some butter on them.

Urm...actually noone is greater than NJO Luke because he is a goddamn force god in the NJO series and could pretty much do everything.

At least Ragnos can compete with NJO Luke that means guys like Simus, Kressh, Sadow won't be far away for him. And they are all dark siders so they would force choke and force lightning those YV back to where they came from.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
Urm...actually noone is greater than NJO Luke because he is a goddamn force god in the NJO series and could pretty much do everything.

At least Ragnos can compete with NJO Luke that means guys like Simus, Kressh, Sadow won't be far away for him. And they are all dark siders so they would force choke and force lightning those YV back to where they came from.

The NJO series blows a bunch of smoke and mirrors up Luke's ass, because he happens to be one of like 2 decent force users left.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Illustrious
The NJO series blows a bunch of smoke and mirrors up Luke's ass, because he happens to be one of like 2 decent force users left.

Jap. But that's the way it is - and the reason why I hate him in versus-threads.

xxxpoppunker182
but the force not work against them the vong

Darth_Janus
Agreed.

Illustrious
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
but the force not work against them the vong

The "force" may not work against the Vong, but let's seem them take a supernova to the kisser. The force itself may do nothing, but the force EFFECTS will own them.

xxxpoppunker182
ok i see what your gettin at blow up a star causing the explosion of the star to take out vong forces.

DarthMaul9123
The sith shall conquer

Darth_Glentract
the force does effect them. they cant be sensed, but it does indeed effect them. Jacen used force lightning on one book and killed some of them.

DarthMaul9123
was jacen the guy who exar kun inhabited for a while

Luke Is Better
no it was kyp jacen was the one who protected lukes body after exar kun "killed" him

Darth Faunus
It was Jaina who used lightning, but Luke was the one with his "green sparks" who incapacitated a slayer.

DarthMaul9123
oo because that was confusing me

Darth_Glentract
i knew it was one of the twins

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
i knew it was one of the twins

???

DarthMaul9123
oo wait s skywalker twin

Luke Is Better
they're solo twins

how did u ever say u knew more about star wars then me

Darth_Glentract
maybe you just know a lot about NJO. I personally think I know enough about it to give someone a negeral overview of what happened and such, but I don't know a lot of the details, he may be the same way.

Luke Is Better
true but still who doesn't no it's the SOLO twins

Lord Darkstar
read Nai Fohl's post, the Sith easily take this, heck Revan, Malak, Exar and Ulic and their armies alone could likely take it, add in Nadd, Sadow, Ragnos etc and you get Vong burnt to a crisp

Darth_Frobo
this is a joke, revan is an insanely good duelist with awesome powers, exar froze the entire senate and jedi, then he easily butchered the only one remotley powerful enough to resist his spell, and he blew up a sun. Malak was a powerful warrior and has the star forge at his command as well as millions of solidiers. ullic was nearly as powerful as exar. sadow could throw/blow up stars.Nadd could anhilate a planets worth of solidiers, kresh could play tennis with planets, simus is basically immortal,nhilus would eat them all as a snack(remember just because they can't be felt through the force doesn't mean it doesn't effect them, the force touches every living thing and the vong are obviously alive) sion can't die, traya's insanely powerfull she dropped 12 sith assasins feeding off a planet of darkside energy and the three most powerful jedi masters of the time with one hand motion (per group). Ragnos is probably more powerful then sadow and kresh, simus could keep his head alive in a jar and is known to be more powerful then sadow (who pwned kresh). just the dark lords without their underlings would brutally slaughter the vong.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
the force does effect them. they cant be sensed, but it does indeed effect them. Jacen used force lightning on one book and killed some of them.

That is, like I said, an effect. The act of using the force to generate lightning is through the force, but the act of the lightning striking and transfering electric energy is the effect of the force. They are not affected by the force directly, but they are certainly affected by the effects of the force. If you use the force to drop a house on their head, it would still hurt.

Darth Sparhawk
Wow! This is a cool fight! Who will win, it depends, I think. If it is noble battle, Sith wins. But Sith are too arrogant and will probably underestimate the Vong, who will poison them with their filthy creatures.

Lord Darkstar
^^ what are you talking about, the sith never play fair and are never noble. Besides they would be immune to poison, having created several of them in their time, plus they could burn the poison out of their body with the force (like Mara did to save herself from the Coomb spores). Also the Vong would never get a chance to do anything to them. Remember that their ships are blowing up, suns exploding and planets blowing up and/or flying at them.

The sith would waste them, for an example, think of the death star vs Alderaan, The sith being the death star and the Vong being Alderaan, it is no contest, the sith win

Darth Sparhawk
I disagree. The sith will be surprised that the Youzhaan Vong are not creatures of the Force, this monsters will be unknown to them and their terrible creatures will eat planet after planet. Actually, it is possible that the Sith will never understand what's going on, just with spies like Yomin Carr, the Sith planets can be destroyed in a week.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
I disagree. The sith will be surprised that the Youzhaan Vong are not creatures of the Force, this monsters will be unknown to them and their terrible creatures will eat planet after planet. Actually, it is possible that the Sith will never understand what's going on, just with spies like Yomin Carr, the Sith planets can be destroyed in a week.

Err...the Sith won't care if the Vong are creatures of the Force or not or if the Vong are unknown to them. The Sith will simply destroy anything that crosses their way and believe me: The combined power of 200 Dark Lords is much more than the Vong can withstand.

Darth Sparhawk
I think that these Sith are very overestimated and the Vong will eat them for lunch...

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Darth Sparhawk
I think that these Sith are very overestimated and the Vong will eat them for lunch...

Well...let me make that point clear.

Marka Ragnos is quite similiar to NJO Luke when it comes to power.
Naga Sadow, Ludo Kressh, Simus, Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Ulic Quel-Droma and Revan are just a few steps below NJO Luke in powers.
People like Traya, Sion and Nihilus a quite hard to take.

Now add another 200 Dark Lords with skill ranging somewhere between Darth Maul and Marka Ragnos. That is overkill. And for every Dark Lord you can add another 20 Sith Lords (4000 Force users) + entire armies of Sith assasins and warriors.

The Vong will get owned.

Darth Sparhawk
They will never understand that they are under attack, until half of their planets are destroyed by mysterious organizms.

tommy vercetti
this is a joke right, the vong are just an alien species and they have nothing more to them whereas the ancient sith lords are strongest in terms of power of all force sensitives. an average sith lord could kill at least 50 vong at once and the more powerful ones, such as marko ragnos could wipe out an entire planet of them. Also nai foll are you stupid, luke never becomes anywhere near as good as ragnos, he doesnt get better than anakin skywalker and isn't even the best in NJO. Anakin Solo is. And illustrious what are you chatting about with effects and shit. Every force power has an effect but you are saying that the force power doesn't do anything to them but the effect does. in terms of lightning the same can be said about anyone, for example through your reasoning i could say that force powers such as lightning dont effect humans but the effect does such as the lightning striking the opponent. what you have been saying is bs and makes no sense and you are even stupider than lil krueger

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by tommy vercetti
Also nai foll are you stupid

I am not. Are you ?

Great. You should read the books before throwing you false oppinion at me. First off: NJO Luke is better than Anakin Skywalker ever was - that's a fact and you should better live with it. Anakin Solo dies in the NJO series for a reason. And now please...NJO Luke can:

- render buildings and even entire planets invisible for an infinite amount of time
- create illusions with the force
- manipulate black holes
- manipulate gravity
- fight like wielding 20 lightsabers at once

Basically he destroyed the entire YV Headquarter on his own (possibly thousands of YVs), killed 7 slayers with one hit where one of them was too much for Kyp Durron and instakilled another one with his force powers just to finally kill Shimrra in a duel. NJO Luke is pretty much a force god who can nearly do anything he likes to do. So either read the books or stop posting stuff like this.

Luke Is Better
hey tommy boy

Luke Is Better
i hate u

Gryn Jabar
Now now, play nice...

Se7in
All of that is true. Plus, Luke mastered a Force power which is similar to lightning, in which he shoots sparks from his hand that instantly kill anything they touch.

Darth_Janus
NJO Luke, Force God extraordinaire...

Fishy
But also completely false, seeing as it contradicts all logic and the movies smile But nobody cares about that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.