Who ever?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
Got caught up in a mosh pit?It's not nice no

Scythe
The hell are you talking about they're not nice, mosh pits are a way of life, it's the only way to cause physical harm without getting in trouble.

Darth_Otaku
I didn't like it...Untill i got to kick!evil faceHell that was nice!

Scythe
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I didn't like it...Untill i got to kick!evil faceHell that was nice!

Then shut up and take what you said back, seriously, mosh pits are a choice, you can easily avoid them.

BadKitty
girls getting caught in a mosh pit isn't nice....they totally get felt up.

okay I'm lying it is nice stick out tongue

Scythe
Originally posted by BadKitty
girls getting caught in a mosh pit isn't nice....they totally get felt up.

okay I'm lying it is nice stick out tongue

Then no ****ing complaining from you...

BadKitty
Originally posted by Scythe
Then no ****ing complaining from you... laughing out loud a girls got to act bashful don't they? embarrasment

Darth_Otaku
Then shut up and take what you said back, seriously, mosh pits are a choice, you can easily avoid them.

I did'n't like getting kicked.It broke my ****in nose!And i got caught up accidently i just got a kick in the nose when walking by.

Alpha Centauri

Nobody thinks you're cool for acting like a bog-standard moron at a rock concert.

You can't just avoid a mosh pit unless you're at the barrier, a bit behind or sitting. If you get caught up in it, you're going in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you go to a rock show to hurt people, you're a waste of life.

-AC

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Nobody thinks you're cool for acting like a bog-standard moron at a rock concert.

You can't just avoid a mosh pit unless you're at the barrier, a bit behind or sitting. If you get caught up in it, you're going in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you go to a rock show to hurt people, you're a waste of life.

-AC

Precisely!

Commando Queen
mosh pits are the bomb!

Ladyluck
eek! I love mosh pits...bumping and grinding with all those sweaty sexy guys...droolio

Commando Queen
lol.. crowd surfing is the best part..but its kinda hard to get back to your friends

Captain REX
A kid at our school died in a mosh pit; got kicked in the head.

Ladyluck
mmm...crowd surfing...so fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.