looky looky soon jar jar will die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fester
isnt it nice to know that jar jar will die in episode 3

LaurenE147
That is horribly mean and sadistic. He wasn't that annoying. You're just playing into propaganda.

LanceWindu
How do you know he will die?

Where is it said that has to die?

yerssot
he won't

LanceWindu
That's what I think.

DJ Velocity
I hope someone empties a f***ing streetsweeper in his face.....on digital film!!! evil face

LanceWindu
He's not that bad. You must understand this.

mah
okay, he was annoying at times in TPM, but he has a small part in AOTC and isn't that bad a fellow. leave him alone.

L.E.
you have to admit...it would be nice to see him die, or at least move to a galaxy far far away...

yerssot
NO

L.E.
you really liked jar jar, yers?

LanceWindu
I know that I didn't mind him...much.

yerssot
I'm not a fan, but I at least stand him

C2-B1
I couldn't stand him in TPM, but he was ok in AOTC. He didn't do anything annoying in AOTC.

LaurenE147
Jar Jar was comic relief to keep people interested who aren't fans. Lucas knew that even though this might annoy some of us we would still go see it a thousand times. And if some of you hated TPM so much then why don't you just go throw your tape into a fire and quit whining about it 'cause you're starting to make me mad.

C2-B1
They didn't need to use Jar Jar for comic relief. They could have used C-3PO instead, like they did in AOTC.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) wishful thinking....
I concur with Lauren and Lance....Jar Jar wasn't that bad....Besides be content to know he has a reduced role in AotC

yerssot
but still a very important one!

Dexx
Jar jar dyin', i want to see not.
Small his role was in Aotc.
Well....at least u could tell us who or what killed him...if so

yerssot
he's not

He-Man
Jar Jar ain't that bad, but ofcource he will die in 3. You see, his one of the bad guys now. wink

LaurenE147
He's not a bad guy he was manipulated. Padme told him to represent what he thought was best and so when all of the delegates were saying that they needed a representative to give Palpatine all of the power and he thought that he was doing a good thing. You have to remember that no one knew that Palpatine was evil except of course Dooku.

master harmax
Well said Lauren !

Dexx
still....give absolute powers to a sith lord, u must not. Weather or not know about it, you do

laos76
Regardless, Jar Jar will pay the price for his lack of vision!! smokin'

Emperor Helmet
I doubt he even knows the truth.

LanceWindu
I know, maybe Dooku was lead to believe that the Jedi didn't know what they were doing and that Palpy was going to recreate the Jedi Order.

Ushgarak
No! He is a Sith! He is 100% bad!

I would be amazed hif he does not know that Palpatine is evil. Having talked to him he would know he is the same person, and his conversation with Obi-Wan was too close to the truth to be a coincidence.

Jayntree
I liked how they toned him down in the second movie. He is much more tolerable now. In TPM I wanted to kill him, but now I don't mind if he is in the third movie if he just remains quiet and not in too many scenes.

Emperor Helmet
Dooku is definitely 100% bad, but that doesn't mean that Sidious has told him the whole story. I think he only knows one side of Palpatine.

Jayntree
That is very interesting Emperor Helmut. Evidence supports both Ushgarak and yours statement. Hmmmm....

Dooku told Obi-wan that a Sith Lord was in charge of the senate, which means that he probably knew his Master was Palpytine.

Dooku said something like, "My Master will not let them get away with this" when his army was under attack in the last battle. This could hint at him not knowing that he is on the same side as the Republic.

That is a good question. Theories can fly either way. Decide, I cannot.

Emperor Helmet
That is what is known as a cliffhanger.

maul's woman
Just to add my coin to the pot... Jar Jar was more grown up and dignified in this picture. In fact, I found him pleasant.

Emperor Helmet
I actually hope Jar Jar doesn't die.

master harmax
JAR WILL NOT DIE !!!!!!! mad mad I will protect him from anyone who dares to think of harming him ! woe betide that person !

Dexx
perhaps Yoda will break the code and chop his head off....
neaah.....in peace he is, and very calm smile

yerssot
fighting harmax? no thank you!

Dexx
not harmax...jar jar.....Yoda could surprise 'im from behind.
Looky looky, big green sabre......psshhhc!!!!
Eeeeew.....jar jar midichlorians....i can count them
I dunno why i'm sayin this....i like jar jar big grin

yerssot
suuuuuuuuuure you do

master harmax
SURE he does !! smile

Dexx
yeah..u should know it...we talked 'bout it before and i said i liked 'im

yerssot
when?

Dexx
hmm...old i am....am remember, i cannot

Ghetto Goblin
this thing is OLD.

but i don't really know if he WILL die, i hope so though.

PVS
and you just picked this thread since it was the last one right?
GG, every time i think we're going to get along, you surprise me for the worse. mad mad mad mad mad mad

PVS
its been confirmed that jar jar will not die in episode3.

this thread is the lowest of mutant zombies which should have been left to rest.

wrong time

wrong thread

just wrong

peluffo
You are teaching everybody in the forums to use the "search" option instead of open a new thread to put an opinion, so... don't complain if they use it, and merge with stuff like this... You better learn to live with one of two demons... big grin

PVS
just for the hell of it, i checked the very last page of the forum, and believe it or not, this was dead last. i mean it. DEAD LAST>

not only that, but there is nothing interesting added, its just....

oh queeq please please close this poor tortured soul of a thread

PVS
see what i mean? nothing goin on there.

...this thread is old...

...jar jar bad...

...die jar jar...

no offense GG, but please leave the dead to rest, unless you have some interesting insight to breath life back into it.

darktim1
what I've heard is that he goes to alderan with senator bail organa and goes to live there for the remainder of his life also might help take padame back to naboo at the end to burry her for now may force be with you.

guiro72
yeah, i haven't heard anything about jar jar, except maybe that he won't die....like you, i have the feeling he will be present at the funeral for some reason though...

peluffo
You are not doing a good job yourself either, do you? Just going around in the forums whining and complaining about everything, but don't giving something of real importance for the SW debate or the topics where you're posting.

I'm tired to go everywhere in this forum just to see pages and pages about you and your fellows fighting about NOTHING using this space for your personal war instead of speaking about star wars. So, IMHO you deserve the same as the ones you think you're fighting: A big, and bright "SHUT UP!"

If you don't like some post or topic, DON'T ANSWER IT! It's easy to do. As example, it will be what i'll do with your answer in this thread (oh, yeah, i'm sure you will feel compelled to answer) big grin

Mortanius
You know something? We're all worried whether or not Jar Jar will die, which he wont. But what happens if he gets wounded? What if he tries to defend somebody and gets terribly hurt. I think that situation would suffice.

Oh and this is really an OLD ASS thread. I was looking at just yestarday and noticed it was all the way in the back. Who'd have thunk that it would be brought back up.

NoFate007
Jar Jar isn't gonna die in Episode III, they'll leave his fate up to EU trash.
As for whether or not I like him, no, I don't. I don't like the Gungans, I think they could've been a lot cooler by just looking at their designs (c'mon...their army uses blue baseballs against guns...thats horrible). Jar Jar's humor in TPM was absolutely terrible. His character in AOTC was a 500% increase I think, because he actually had a backbone and wasn't just spitting out "meesa in big doodoo" or something pathetic like that. I don't mind the rather odd voice, Yoda has one, its ok, but I don't like the cutesy aspect of him. I would like Jar Jar to die in ROTS but he won't. TPM was too childish in nature overall, and a lot of that had to do with Jar Jar. AOTC was a Star Wars movie how they should be, some instances of humor but story is more important than drawing children.

Jar Jar should die but he won't.
Jar Jar should die as a hero, but he won't.
Jar Jar could've been a great, (positively) memorable character if he had acted in TPM the way he did in AOTC.

queeq
And that is that.. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.