Which one of these should get their own movie???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
What do you think??

Mandorallen

no

just no.

JKozzy
Clifford already had a movie.

SnakeEyes
You should have a none of the above option...

Imperial_Samura
A movie where they all die in a truly horrible fashion... like Se7en or Saw... of course Bob would survive. But the Tweenies? Shudder.

I sometimes wonder what happened to the good kids shoes of the past. The ones with character, vibrancy, intellect. I mean the tweenies? Shudder.

Now Bounty Hamster on the other hand... there is movie material.

b-dan
clifford all the way

Wolfie
None of them.

eleveninches
Fimbar ROCKS...

and blue cow is hillarious, but fimbar would eat her for lunch

lilmisskitten
CLIFFORD !!!! eek!, "clifford needed Emily sho she chose him for her own, the love made clifford grow so big that the howards haad to leave there home...cough.."

=^.^=

eleveninches
Ar Ar Ar.

Clifford is a big red thing that gets bigger because of a little girl's love.
MMmmmmmmm ???

lilmisskitten
Clifford is a big red dog yes

grey fox
None of them get a movie deal as i run them all over with my patented motorcycle with circular saw's for wheels

evildeaddesigns
NO, NO and........................... NO

lil bitchiness
Argh, none!

Especially Tweenies. They are SO wrong.

punkrocker666
Originally posted by eleveninches
What do you think?? ....... none of them ok

eleveninches
Fimbar is AWESOME!!

ar ar arrrr

grey fox
No... fimbar is not awesome he gets stamped on and then melted into a pile of plastic slag by my mighty laser vision of doom.

YoukoKitsune
Um... What are the tweenies? And is this thread some sorta joke or is he seriously wanting to make one these a movie...i suddenly feel sick thinking about all these movies sick ....well i choose none of the above... Happy Dance

grey fox
A British children's show , where people dressed up in suits with over-sized heads act like morons.

Susan-Storm
11 Inches i got a question.. Did you ever even Grow up or are u still four

YoukoKitsune
Originally posted by Susan-Storm
11 Inches i got a question.. Did you ever even Grow up or are u still four

Well I don't think he ever grew up cause his profile says he's 22 laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

SimonW
I voted Bob, just for the sake of the children. By the way, Clifford already has his own movie.

jenzie
and where the hell are the TELETUBBIES, fool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.