Stickey Gloves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CandyBarr199
lol I know this sounds a lil dumb but has anyone come across anything like sticky gloves? well I researched it ALOT and I havent come across ANYTHING please help! I am trying to get the whole kit-and-caboodle I am going to bid on this great spiderman suit and Im getting the equipment to make a " web shooter " if you can help in any way please tell me

StinkFist462
i doubt "sticky gloves" were ever produced.

Spiderman_RJ
sticky gloves, exists, now if u talk to gloves that sticks like into a wall and remains there, not even nasa is being sucessfull

wierddreamer213
how does spidy stick to walls? espcally with gloves on? if it's hair (which is the only conceivable way i think) hook bristles shouldn't they stick to the glove instead of the wall?

kiekan
No, his gloves (and boots for that matter) are thin enough so that the hairs on his fingers and feet can peek through.... its talked about several times throughout the comics.

wierddreamer213
that's what i assumed to. Wikipedia sugests it may be a form of telekinesis too...

scorpionlord
I would imagine you guys would have sticky palms alot at night. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.