cant think of anything to dream of tonight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
i love to dream. always makes me wonder when i have a love dream. is it true? what kind of dream should i have tonight? what do you like to dream of?
it can be anything!: love, action, money, horrible room-mate leaves apartment
go ahead! note: personnaly i like the love dreams! Happy Dance

shaber
Eat some cheese and see what happens

debbiejo
Dream about 12 horrible kids throwing shampoo bottles at you and trying to eat your ipod.

Sir Mist
Dream about making these threads in the OTF instead of GD no expression

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Dream about making these threads in the OTF instead of GD no expression

That's my favorite kind of dream. wink

GCG
Originally posted by shaber

You think John Carpenter eats lots of it before he beds ?

Bardock42
Yeah you should really think aboot the Off-Topic Forum.

Don't get me wrong, your threads are great, better than 99% of that damn Forum, but it doesn't really justify as "General Discussion".

That being said..I like superheroe dreams...but not Superman, he*s gay...not the good kind of gay, but the insulting kind of gay...dammit I'm a homophobe.......ok next try, Superman sucks (acztually thats kind of a homosexual remark too...What the f**k? ) ......Batman's cool

kmcdude
Originally posted by shaber

would it work?

shoe-freak
yes, eating food before you eat causes injestion in your stomach, the activity is runned by the brain. therfore the brain will conjure images of past thoughts combinding many memories into one big bad or good dream. don't eat cheese and drink milk before you go to bed. 2 reasons: bad dreams (my experience) and you might just poop in your bed.

shoe-freak
yes, you like that, it is smart. take it from a dog, he sleeps and poops in his bed.

a1hsauce
fine...its alright you can dream of me shifty wink stick out tongue

Darth Nauj
killing people evil face

Kharhmah
Originally posted by shoe-freak
yes, eating food before you eat causes injestion in your stomach, the activity is runned by the brain. therfore the brain will conjure images of past thoughts combinding many memories into one big bad or good dream. don't eat cheese and drink milk before you go to bed. 2 reasons: bad dreams (my experience) and you might just poop in your bed.
That's funny, I drank milk last night right before I went to sleep, and all I dreamt of was........a...........guy........ ( droolio )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.