i need help! guys needed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

saliorsaturn101
ok im trying to mack this guy who hurt me mad and more alojg the lines of jelois. can you help tell me what makes you mad . evil face

JLred
Ok, OK, OK....first speak it in english....

§pearhead
People who are clearly asking for help, but can't seem to get what they want across, and then assume you're an idiot because you don't know what they're saying.

Yesh. That bugs me a lot.

saliorsaturn101
sorry i want to get back at a guy who likes me somewhat what do i do?

saliorsaturn101

99%
by him flowers and tell him to water them until they become a tree,
then tell him to buy an axe - chop it down, carve out a boat add a mast
then sail it to indonesia where he should sell the wood and send you the cash.

saliorsaturn101
hahah thats funny but really!

D-Double
bury all his underwear in his front yard... meeting1zb

Either that, or move on, live well, and have fun... wink

JLred

§pearhead
He likes you, so you hate him.

Yea.

That makes sense.

99%
what did he do that you are in such grammatical turmoil?

§P0oONY
You've got me confused... what are you trying to accomplish.. getting him pissed off?

Captain REX
Totally. no expression

JLred
Ohh....just cruch his heart with a hammer....

Vathu
um...if he hurt you id suggest calling the police o.O

Ladyluck
Originally posted by saliorsaturn101
ok im trying to mack this guy who hurt me mad and more alojg the lines of jelois. can you help tell me what makes you mad . evil face
blink

Captain REX
I wish that made sense, really I do... stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Just nod politely and smile... that works for anything

Ladyluck
yes

Hornyman
If you want to piss him off, pis on him. Should work.

JLred
Vomit on him!!!

That'll get him off......

Vathu
are you stupid? if he hurt you call th ****ing PO PO

§P0oONY
PO PO?????? What the f**k?

Either allot of people aren't making sense... or I'm just not down with the lingo.

JLred
I dont think he hurt her....I think he just likes her and she doesn't want him to........

Hostage
paque lo sepa

Vathu
......well she shouldnt say "he hurt me" i mean.....im over here thinkin shes an idiot..

saliorsaturn101
Originally posted by Vathu
......well she shouldnt say "he hurt me" i mean.....im over here thinkin shes an idiot..
umm ok just too get thing sright i hate him now and i think he still likes me and no he didnt hute me hute me i mean we we'er to gether but now werwe not cus he lied about everything frome the 1st time i meet him got it and now i want to piss him off

ShapedByWords
Did he purposely make you jealous?

PimpXMaster

This is what guys get mad at. If you talk during sex. Like really it pisses me off, the ***** needs to shut up....ok so just talk during sex and I Garuntee he will be mad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.