Morning Glory Comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Anyone read these hilariously offensive comics involving incestual rape, murdering midgets, pedophilia, blatant racism and homophobia?

It's some of the biggest laughs I've had in recent memory.

I'd post a link but they're really not appropriate to link on this forum. But if you want to find them just type Morning Glory comics into google and be prepared to either be horribly offended or laugh your ass off, depending on your type of humor.

PS. - This has nothing to do with morning glory the member, the comics just happen to share the same name.

Captain REX
'ello BackFire! *salute*

Can't say that I've heard of these, but they sound fun. stick out tongue

dave123
Sounds... interesting!

GCG
Originally posted by BackFire

PS. - This has nothing to do with morning glory the member, the comics just happen to share the same name.

Spike Lee once sued a TV company cause they called a channel 'Spike TV' cause of the similarity

BackFire
Yeah, that's because Spike Lee is a no talent racist filmmaker who wants any publicity/money he can get.

D-Double
Originally posted by GCG
Spike Lee once sued a TV company cause they called a channel 'Spike TV' cause of the similarity

I know... What an ass, right. laughing out loud

JLred
I don't think they're that funny........just kinda stupid well the first three are.....

BackFire
They get better after number 5.

Number 10 in particular is hilarious. As is 41, 8, 15, and 19

JLred
If you say so...*keeps reading*

D-Double
Yeah, that's because Spike Lee is a no talent racist filmmaker who wants any publicity/money he can get.

sorry to get OT, but... roll eyes (sarcastic)

why racist?

BackFire
Because he seems to have some sort of problem with white people for the most part.

Ladyluck
eek! those are horrible!

JLred
i don't think they're very good............

D-Double
Because he seems to have some sort of problem with white people for the most part.

ah...

I see him more as pro-black than anti-white.

... and those comics are horrible.... in a good way.

Dr. Strangelove
Eh those comics are okay. They got a chuckle out of me a few times but nothing really amazed me comedy wise.

I don't think Spike's a racist, he's more into reverse racism especially when you look at the X fiasco.

Also, I wouldn't call him a no-talent. He did make Do The Right Thing and X which are great movies, although I'm not a big fan of the rest of his work.

BackFire
Both of those movies were made over 10 years ago.

Whatever talent he may have had has long since gone, currently, he's a no talent black panthers wannabe.

GCG

Self -Centered fo' sho' ; what kind of ego does he have to sue for the name spike?

whats next ?

Will he sue Volleyball teams for spiking balls ?

Or wait ; hang on a second. We cannot say that someone spiked our drink cause Spike Lee will sue us for mis-using his name.

Psshh.....

confused

SlipknoT
They sound good

Scythe
Originally posted by JLred
i don't think they're very good............

Warning: Not everyone has the same opinion.

Lana
WHAT. THE. F*CK.

Wow.....talk about tasteless humor laughing

Scythe
I bet it tasted very good to the author... ^_~

shaber
Rubbish, I only glanced at the first three and they were getting progressively worse.

silver_tears
I don't like them erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.