My Evil Pants World Domanation Plans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
My pants are plotting with my shirt to take over the world... confused

Movie_Geek_
What the f**k?

Ladyluck
scared

Masrix
What should I do?! sad

Ladyluck
take them off shifty

Masrix
They won't let me sad They say that if I take em off they'll shut down KMC~

DanZeke25
I remeber a long long time ago this happened on Jimmy Neutron or whatever its called. no expression

Masrix
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I remeber a long long time ago this happened on Jimmy Neutron or whatever its called. no expression Jimmy Neutron? wtf is that?

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Masrix
My pants are plotting with my shirt to take over the world... confused

wtf ... shocking

DanZeke25
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I remeber a long long time ago this happened on Jimmy Neutron or whatever its called. no expression

its some cartoon, and his pants tried taking over the world.. or something like that.

Movie_Geek_
Kids Cartoon...I had to watch it when I baby sat my neighbors

Dr. Octagon
does anyone know spanish very well??? really need help!

Movie_Geek_
Did you try to starch them (I know a little spanish)

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
does anyone know spanish very well??? really need help!

i know a little.. why?

Dr. Octagon
i need someone that knows alot of spanish, cuz im having trouble with these translations (and dont mention the translators cuz they suck laughing out loud )

Masrix
Oh...Well I tried spilling some grap juice on them but it pissed them off and they tightened alot and almost cut the circulaiton off to my upper body.. MY shirt got pissed and told him to Stop ****ing around

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Masrix
Oh...Well I tried spilling some grap juice on them but it pissed them off and they tightened alot and almost cut the circulaiton off to my upper body.. MY shirt got pissed and told him to Stop ****ing around

are you that bored? no expression

Movie_Geek_
What are your boxers doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.