I am tired of...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Royal Knight
my job sad

It wears me out and makes me stressed out to the max...

The management suxxx there and the crew could be better...

The General Manager needs to take a chill pill SO she could stop getting down on my case about every little thing...I can not believe she wanted me to become shift manager---I see what my boyfriend goes through as shift manager (basically she just gives him a whole bunch of shit)

I would love to move back to Phoenix where there are better jobs, but Jerry doesn't want to.

I have a place where we could stay but he is stubborn

I do have to respect his wish *sigh*

I just have been so tired, sad, stressed, and worried lately--It drains me deeply sad

Oh well that is life I suppose roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ladyluck
hug

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Ladyluck
hug

aww thx hun smile

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Royal Knight
my job sad

It wears me out and makes me stressed out to the max...

The management suxxx there and the crew could be better...

The General Manager needs to take a chill pill SO she could stop getting down on my case about every little thing...I can not believe she wanted me to become shift manager---I see what my boyfriend goes through as shift manager (basically she just gives him a whole bunch of shit)

I would love to move back to Phoenix where there are better jobs, but Jerry doesn't want to.

I have a place where we could stay but he is stubborn

I do have to respect his wish *sigh*

I just have been so tired, sad, stressed, and worried lately--It drains me deeply sad

Oh well that is life I suppose roll eyes (sarcastic)

life is like that.

does anyone know spanish very well? really need help with this.

Deano
yes that is how the system is purposly structured to wear us down..keep us occupied and busy
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=356510&highlight=system

read and sigh

Deano
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
life is like that.

does anyone know spanish very well? really need help with this.

add this girl:
she is spanish

Dr. Octagon
Originally posted by Deano
add this girl:
she is spanish

very random. no expression will "she" respond quickly?

Sweet Chocolate
awwww....sorry sad

I just started my new job. Looooooong ass hours, plus I still have to study to get into college in January.

I'm sooo tired

Royal Knight
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate
awwww....sorry sad

I just started my new job. Looooooong ass hours, plus I still have to study to get into college in January.

I'm sooo tired

laughing out loud

sry had to say this but I like your siggy and avvystick out tongue

Sweet Chocolate
Yeah...he's sooooo hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.