This Halo 2 player has some serious problems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanZeke25
http://www.h2videos.com/Halo2Forum/.../CroytAnger.wmv

but its friggen hilarious! laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

wait.. nevermind that link.

click on this

http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/showthread.php?t=87682

then click on the link that the guy posts.

Movie_Geek_
I have seen that before. That guy needs help. but I laughed my @$$ off when I first saw it.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I have seen that before. That guy needs help. but I laughed my @$$ off when I first saw it.

yeah you saw it when i posted it in the OTF. laughing

hotsauce6548
lol

StinkFist462
oh man, that was too funny. my mom walked in cause she thought i was doing that, then she ended up watching the vid laughing out loud

SaTsuJiN
lol.. if I had to play in the room with that child.. someone would be calling the abuse hotline

but it was pretty funny.. I get annoyed with inconsistent game rules alot.. but lag will do that

dave123
haha stick out tongue Weirdo

DarkC
Tis' players like these that make the online experience shitty.

TrAnCeDuO
Ive seen it. The guys a loser. I mean he even won one of those rounds but still he threw a huge ass fit over it. To me it makes no sense. Why play a game that'll only get you all worked up like that?

StinkFist462
prolly faked.

Movie_Geek_
Have you ever played online...lots of people are like that, but I would not be surprised if it is fake.

Red Superfly
Most people I play against on Halo 2 are like this.

Hit_and_Miss
yer.. theres a lot of tense people on xbox... The amount of swearing and "g@y" callin is unnatural...

pr1983
I've screamed and shouted playing pro evo 4... just when the ball won't go in the net...

My brothers are worse though... and i have seen alot worse than that guy...

Movie_Geek_
That guy is the worst I have seen. I feel bad when I mad and slam my fist in my hand. I have never gone off like that guy though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.