Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwoFace2
This is a fiction story that I dreamt of. Since I saw BATMAN BEGINS, it was more realistic and incredible. I came up with ideas about Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn became DOMINANT in Gotham City. Those who saw BATMAN & ROBINS, I don't like how the plants are more of humans trying to defend theirselves with the help of Pamela Isley (Ivy). I made up this story to make it more realistic.

>Dr. Isley was a botanist once in Gotham City, but thanks to former District Attorney, it was closed down due to building a imfamous Arkham Asylum. Thats was more than five years ago. Now, she has two jobs, taking care of herself. In days, she is a chemist and in nights, she is a pyschologist at Asylum. This is where she met one of the deadliest black belt fighters, Harliene Quinnette (Harley Quinn). Studied, she dated bad people her whole life and one of them was imfamous Jack Napier. He's the reason why she's screwed up in her mind.

>As a chemist, she studied Dr. Cranes' fear toxin mostly. She decided to make another formula. She is about to complete the formula and tested it on plants, but some hitmen grabbed her. They knocked her out cold, injected that formula, plus venom. They then wrapped her up in sheets and dropped her in the sewer. The wasted water floats her to the main waste area where green wasted water are.

>She survived and end up in her glass house (abandoned on the outside). She stared at the plants in horror. In reality, the plants are basically standing still waving a bit. But in her mind, she sees them swirms and crying for HELP. "Mother Nature needs me." she gasped.

>Couple weeks later, Pamela Isley with her dark red hair instead came to the Asylum. She asks Quinn for a partnership on one condition, she must protect her anytime, anywhere. Harley agrees and awaits for her plans for helping her escaping. "I'm going to test these formula on humans and if they are successful, you'll be out soon." Ivy winked. A doctor enters to check on Quinn, Harley grabs him from behind and held him as a hostage. Ivy injected the formula in his neck. Then she pulled out the flower and tossed it at him. He screamed in HORROR. "What's going on?" Quinn asked. "Hallucinations show them what Mother Natures are." she smiled.

That's all I can come up with. Remember in comics or series, Ivy has a Shooting Arrows around her wrist. Yeah, instead of arrows, she will be having darts form a circle around her wrist, kinda like machine gun bullets. Wut ya THINK?

sevenman
Harely Quinn should have been in BATMAN BEGINS as Dr.Quinn, though she insists on being called "Harely". She is just a minor character up until the second BATMAN BEGINS when Joker gets locked up then BATMAN fights CATWOMAN then he escapes with the help of Harely Quinn (Like the clown). It is truer to the comic books with a new mix on it; Especially since we do not want the same played-out Jack Nicholson story.

Mainstream
Originally posted by sevenman
Harely Quinn should have been in BATMAN BEGINS as Dr.Quinn, though she insists on being called "Harely". She is just a minor character up until the second BATMAN BEGINS when Joker gets locked up then BATMAN fights CATWOMAN then he escapes with the help of Harely Quinn (Like the clown). It is truer to the comic books with a new mix on it; Especially since we do not want the same played-out Jack Nicholson story.

true well said

Alexis_88
lol i think Harley Quinn wins and this is was already done.....lol

TwoFace2
CHANGE OF PLANS...

The opening scene explains that there was once a glass house took place in Gotham City. With the plans of former District Attorny, it was shut down for the debut of Arkham Asylum. Pamela Isley lost her job as a botanist.

The whole time (during Batman Begins time, too), Pam has two jobs taking care of herself. She has a glasshouse in her backyard and she has a high bill due to the equipments she use for plants. She is a chemist and a pyschologist (at Asylum). She studies different kinds of chemical from plants included roses. Now (later after Batman Begins time) she studies the Fear Toxin chemical that Dr. Crane used. She wants to make another formula to upgrade the defense of the plants.

At the other job, she studied Harley Quinn, one of the most criminals in Gotham City along with Mr. Jack Napier. They kind of form a friendship there.

Bruce Wayne attend the meeting with one of the most important finacial people in Gotham City along with others. Dr. Pamela Isley joins them and demonstrates about opening up a new botanical garden house. Most people turn it down, but Bruce thought of his own glass house the backyard where he fell in the well, so he liked her ideas. They makes a deal and the garden is on its way. However, this piss off the District Attorney for some reasons.

Isley, at home, brings a sample of Fear Toxin and combines it with the others. Couple of hitmen break in, kidnap her, inject the formula that she work on, dump her body in the sewer which lead her to the waste area where the green waters are.

Pam survived and came home, end up in her glasshouse. She sees plants moving and moaning for help. In reality, nothing happen. Must be her hallucination due to the formula she had inside her.

She pays Harley a visit and helps her escape on one condition...she must protect her anytime and anywhere. They form a team and become dominant in Gotham City. Ivy order Quinn to grab more samples of Fear Toxin and bring humans in Ivy's place. They test humans over and over. All of them has the same result...they fear the plants when gets drugged with the formula.

The garden is build and Pam invites everyone over for dedication. Once this happen, the seal doors are shut and the gas release, killing them. Ivy thinks that one of the important guests in her party was the one who send hitmen to her (its true at all). Before her plans work, Batman came to the rescue and becomes Ivy's enemy.

Ivy plans to kill Batman with a KISS. One night, she kissed Batman. Moments later, Bruce Wayne end up in bed, sick. Fox informed him that he has been poison but he is able to survive due to the antidote he took during Batman Begins time.

Bruce finds out that Pamela is Ivy due to her being a doctor of Harley Quinn and a botanist at the garden house. Batman comes to her and stop her from drugging every citizens in Gotham City so they all leave Mother Nature in peace.

Harley Quinn gets to fight Batman first. She is a black belt fighter and is also deadly. Batman has no choice but to shove her off the roof (cuz he cant control her at all). Quinn fell through the glass ceiling and cause fire riot in the garden. The glass house is on fire and Ivy decides to stay with the plants in the fire.

Next thing we know, Batman got her before the fire did. She ends up at the asylum in a thick glass cube (like Hannibal cage). Quinn however survives but disappear mysteriously.

Please tell me what you guys think.

Alexis_88
well you talk alot but thats a good thing...k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.