Runner,Makkari and Flash vs King Thor and Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Good Fight Runners vs Flyers

Dizzle
This comes down to "Could the Runner kill King Thor?" If so, he does so very very quickly. If not, stalemate, with Runner blasting at Thor and Thor wondering what's tickling him.

golem370
Thats a Man who can run warp speed and incalculable strength he could proably destroy a planet with that shot

K3VIL
Originally posted by Dizzle
This comes down to "Could the Runner kill King Thor?" If so, he does so very very quickly. If not, stalemate, with Runner blasting at Thor and Thor wondering what's tickling him.
Odin Force + Asgardian Magic + Mjolnir and Gugnir= Runner is screwed.
King Thor is a high rank skyfather, possibly the most powerful on Earth, and with his powers, he can exceed lightspeed, and move sufficiently fast to keep up with an elder like Runner.

long pig
King Thor can fight and react at lightspeed?

I really doubt that.

But I don't think Runner could hurt King and I don't think Tor could hurt Runner either.

golem370
Him and Makkari working together might be able to confuse him enough to get him Makkari also lifts 50tons and Runs Sublight speed and is a Eternial

long pig
Makkari is currently stuck in hyper warp speed, going 100's of multiples of lightspeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.