Frasier anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gabrial
I LOVE FRASIER!!!!!!!

Correction- Niles is the best!

Anyone else agree??

BENITO
I like frasier I like the way his Fathers almost the complete opposite of them

Gabrial
Are you storking me??? wink

Love the dog.............forgot his name. hes like the smartest dog. the police one was good where their dad was giving talks to the kids about safty and niles had to take over and started freaking them out.

Gabrial
Isnt anyone going to write anything?? I know your reading it so it wouldnt hurt to write something........even if you dont watch the show! yes

MAVSFAN
I liked how they explained some continuity errors on Frasier. One was when Ted Danson (as Sam Malone) visited. Remember on Cheers when Frasier said that his dad was an accomplished scientist and dead? Well it turns out that Frasier and Martin had a huge fight at the time and they were not talking and that was explained in the episode.

I believed that Fraiser's mom died right after he made the announcement he was leaving Boston. As I recall, in Frasier there was an episode where he hallucinates all of his past girlfriends (including Nanny G, Diane, and Lillith), and also he hallucinates his mother; he mentions that she threatened to kill Diane (which occurred on Cheers).

On Cheers, Frasier never mentioned he had any siblings, and yet Niles came out of the blue on Frasier.

BENITO
Originally posted by Gabrial
Are you storking me??? wink

Love the dog.............forgot his name. hes like the smartest dog. the police one was good where their dad was giving talks to the kids about safty and niles had to take over and started freaking them out. Eddie in the show Moose in real life

Gabrial
Moose?????????

EsteemedLeader
i like frasier. i record it on DVR and watch it whenever i want big grin

MetallicaT
probably my favorite show...maybe 2nd to rescue me, i dunno
i have seaons 1-5 on dvd, gonna be gettin 6 soooon
there was 10 seasons right?

Gabrial
I have nooooo idea. i just watch them when i can. whats rescue me??

MetallicaT
I have nooooo idea. i just watch them when i can. whats rescue me??
show on FX about NYC firefighters, post 9/11...very good

birthoftheforce
fraisers ok but nowhere near one of my favorites. one tree hill's probably my favorite

Gabrial
Ive never watched one tree hill. was it any good? i wish i had because of Chad Murry!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i like frasier. i record it on DVR and watch it whenever i want big grin That makes sense and admit you just bragging cause like me you have a DVD recorder

Gabrial
Wow! you guys must be really fancy pancy! a DVD recorder!!!!!!!!!!! so impressed!

Solo
I don't know if Frasier just isn't funny, or if it's just way too smart.

manorastroman
both. it's not funny, but it's mildly amusing and very, very clever. actually, it's smarter in subject matter (doctor brothers obsessed with wine tasting and the like) than in actual content.

snowultra
i loved it, sometimes i catch an episode here and there

Lord Shadow Z
I LOVE FRASIER!!!!!!!

Correction- Niles is the best!

Anyone else agree??

I agree with that, Niles is so funny!

He's got a lot more quirks than Frasier and the tension between him and Daphne is brilliant. Its nice how you can laugh at how ridiculously posh and snobby they are.

exanda kane
This show has grown on me over the years, its pedigree comedy compared to some of the other big network sitcom's they come out with, such as Just Shoot Me or the even more deadbeat Everbody Loves Raymond.

Lord Shadow Z
The thing is its got a subtle kind of humour instead of just stand-out punchlines. Like I mentioned with Niles his quirks are brought out purely down to expression and body language and sometimes you only have to look at him and laugh.

HellasBloke
I've seen it a few times, I rather like the show. Maybe because I like all the awkward moments the brothers have through out the shows.

king leonidas
frasier was brilliant untill niles and marriss got divorced. mainly because they couldn't make fun of her as much as they used too. oh and daphne and niles together was nowhere near as funny as it should have been.

Dazzler619
I like Frasier also.I'm starting to collect the series on DVD

I remember watching an episode where Niles is in te cafe and kisses a waitress hand.Does anyone know the name of that episode? I don't recall if he was flirting with her or just being a gentleman

Amazon
Wierdly enough I do like this show. It's so hoity toity and pretentious which would normally annoy the hell out of me. But I just love that Niles. He's such a sweet little fuss pot. And the romance between him and Daphnie OMG sooo sweet.... inlove I think that the episode where Niles finally professes his love for Daphne is the best episode of Frasier ever.

Silent Dreams
I really do like the show Frazier.

I love Niles his facial expressions are a classic, and sometimes they happen to steal the show.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Silent Dreams
I really do like the show Frazier.

I love Niles his facial expressions are a classic, and sometimes they happen to steal the show.

Hello. Frasier was one of the best comedies on the air. Kelsey Grammer was constantly funny.

ladygrim
Love Frasier absolutely i have been watching it for ages

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.