how long did it take you to beat KOTOR and how many times have you played it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
well, i'm a little board so i am making a thread for the heck of it. what was your fastest time beating KOTOR and completing the side quest? my current record is 9 hours and all side quest that i know of(I am 99 percent sure i got all of them, i checked on gamefaqs)

also, i added this late, how many times have you played it through?

Sir Mist
First time took me 40hours...and I loved itdroolio

Fastest time took me like 19hrs..but I like doing the conversations and everything.

Havent finished KOTOR2 yet, only played it for about 7hrs, only on my first planet..Ive had the game for like 5 months nowembarrasment

Nai Fohl
Hmm...9 hours ? My personal record for KotoR II are 17 hours and I don't think I've gone through KotoR faster. How did you do that ?

Darth_Glentract
that was my sixth time through

Darth_Glentract
and to add my KOTOR 2 time, it's 21 hours, first time through, all side-quest

Chucko the Hutt
wow, 9 hours, thats impressive, u really know how to party, lol, jk, i have played and beaten kotor 2 like 6 times, and i generally tend to take my tyme, so i average around 25ish hours. and is it me or are all the dark side reponses for the exile in dialogue, uber retarded?

Captain REX
I have yet to play either game.

Lana
I have KOTOR but my computer hates it and therefore I don't think I've played it more than an hour.

Ast Rofan
Originally posted by Lana
I have KOTOR but my computer hates it and therefore I don't think I've played it more than an hour.

*pegs Lana in the head with a XBOX*

Oh crap, forgot how heavy that damn thing is. eek!

*wipes fingerprints off XBOX, calls 911, runs away*

stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Captain REX
I have yet to play either game.

*smacks you*mad

Originally posted by Lana

*smacks you*mad

Originally posted by Ast Rofan
*pegs Lana in the head with a XBOX*

Oh crap, forgot how heavy that damn thing is. eek!

*wipes fingerprints off XBOX, calls 911, runs away*

stick out tongue

*smacks you......for throwing an xbox* stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
KOTOR one... beat it in forty hours. Beat the sequel for the first time in thirty. Fastest time on I was 27 hours (I've only replayed the original perhaps five times) and the sequel 18 hours (Which I've replayed nien times)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.