The Scythe and Sir Mist late night show...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Good evening people, let me introduce myself, I'm the well known border-hopper here with my good friend Mist, tonights show is awesome with a guest appearence by Piggle Hunny, Cathy x-twenty sumthin, musical guest, SlipknoT, and like always, good ole' comedy!!!!

I'm just ****in' about that last part....

Demarthl
blink righto.. uh.. i'll be... over there -->

Sir Mist
Some of those people arent even online yetlaughing out loud

Scythe
Yes, that's why we'll do our comedy bit until they arrive Mist...haven't you ever watched television?

Anyways, President Bush was on the news tonight, he says a car spoke to him, when asked what the car said, the President replied:

"Beep beep"

intoxicatedpoet
How come I'm not a guest?

Demarthl
you suck? big grin there, my stand up comedy set done *leaves*

Scythe
Ladies and gentlemen, Poet has kindly joined us, let's have a word with him shall we?

Alright, so, I read your book, whoa, freeze frame, I've never read anything with so many KKK members killed, it was like a new Klan being slaughtered every page, tell me, what gave you the influence to write such a fine book?

Sir Mist
*locks the door*

Get back in and make me laughmad

Demarthl
Originally posted by Sir Mist
*locks the door*

Get back in and make me laughmad

I'm not your *****!.... well not today, it my day off dammit!

Scythe
Poet, you have me speech-less! no way!! NO WAY!!

Raven Guardia
*sits and watches* this is good so far...keep going.

intoxicatedpoet
Originally posted by Scythe
Ladies and gentlemen, Poet has kindly joined us, let's have a word with him shall we?

Alright, so, I read your book, whoa, freeze frame, I've never read anything with so many KKK members killed, it was like a new Klan being slaughtered every page, tell me, what gave you the influence to write such a fine book?

My dog, and my pimp, not to mention the inspirational condrums of "The Golden Girls" and "The South Beach Diet".

kmcdude
Ladies and gentleman please welcome KMCDUDE!!!

It is a pleasure to be in tonights show as a special guest,I were not invited,but to hell with that I thought the show needed me,I will be going now,cause I have to many ladies trying to kiss me.

Demarthl
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
*sits and watches* this is good so far...keep going.

sit on my face and tell me you love me no expression

Sir Mist
Whoa, we're gonna have to stop the show for a second here, RG has just popped in.

Wanna say a few words about your new movie RG?

Scythe
Originally posted by intoxicatedpoet
My dog, and my pimp, not to mention the inspirational condrums of "The Golden Girls" and "The South Beach Diet".

Mhmm, I see, now, what are these alligations that I here? Word on the so called: "street" says you had sex with every female on the set of 90210? What's your say in this? And have you noticed I have bad grammer?

Backbone
*looks at watch* I'm seppoused to be on! ugghh! mad

Raven Guardia
Whoa, we're gonna have to stop the show for a second here, RG has just popped in.

Wanna say a few words about your new movie RG?

*smiles and does a hair flip* of course...lets just say it involes me as a Vampire hunter who ends up becoming a Vamp when the hot Vampire king bites her and makes her his slave...btw its rated R wink

Demarthl
R for raunchy randy rudeness, so how did you cope with the scene where oyu had to fall out of your top?

Backbone
*smiles and does a hair flip* of course...lets just say it involes me as a Vampire hunter who ends up becoming a Vamp when the hot Vampire king bites her and makes her his slave...btw its rated R wink *whistles* Must be pretty..Hot, if you catch my drift wink

Backbone
Originally posted by Demarthl
R for raunchy randy rudeness, so how did you cope with the scene where oyu had to fall out of your top? Yes, we would like some questions on that please stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
R for raunchy randy rudeness, so how did you cope with the scene where oyu had to fall out of your top?

whats to cope with? its part of the job baby wink

Originally posted by Backbone
*whistles* Must be pretty..Hot, if you catch my drift wink

wanna be the Vamp king?

Demarthl
tis a terrible shame that my monty python quote went completely unnoticed, your modern day american pig dogs have no true humour! :P

Scythe
Now, Mr. Poet, we have a clip here of your new movie entitled, "Poet visits a local preschool"!

Sir Mist
*smiles and does a hair flip* of course...lets just say it involes me as a Vampire hunter who ends up becoming a Vamp when the hot Vampire king bites her and makes her his slave...btw its rated R wink

Oh really? Tell us more about this wild romp in the vampire world...do we get to see any raunchyness from you?naughty

Backbone
wanna be the Vamp king? Who, little ol' me? eek!

Sir Mist
tis a terrible shame that my monty python quote went completely unnoticed, your modern day american pig dogs have no true humour! :P

I got it, but you'll have to wait your turn til you perform more comedy routines like that...theres an ad break coming soon, we'll try and fit you in after a few more interviewsstick out tongue

Raven Guardia
Oh really? Tell us more about this wild romp in the vampire world...do we get to see any raunchyness from you?naughty

well, its two vamps what more is there to say....its hot shifty

Who, little ol' me? eek!

why of course shifty

Demarthl
I got it, but you'll have to wait your turn til you perform more comedy routines like that...theres an ad break coming soon, we'll try and fit you in after a few more interviewsstick out tongue

twasnt aimed at you lad, your too naive to the succumbing bass structural damage, the benevelance will crush your semi autonomous carcass like an ant no expression

i'm just part of the audience anyway

Backbone
why of course shifty Well m'lady, I accept your offer..shifty

intoxicatedpoet
Mhmm, I see, now, what are these alligations that I here? Word on the so called: "street" says you had sex with every female on the set of 90210? What's your say in this? And have you noticed I have bad grammer?

Yes, I banged them and the women from baywatch in a mad drunken orgy, and I will talk about it in my next book "Quesadillas for breakfast".

Scythe
Now, can you walk us through your movie clip? What's going on there?

Let's take a break, when we get back, I'm pulling a random person from the audience onstage for alittle chat, let's just say if your name ends with marthl, and it begins with de, your on your way to stardom, don't go away more to come.

Backbone
Let's take a break, when we get back, I'm pulling a random person from the audience onstage for alittle chat, let's just say if your name ends with marthl, and it begins with de, your on your way to stardom, don't go away more to come. ...HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME! mad cry

intoxicatedpoet
Now, Mr. Poet, we have a clip here of your new movie entitled, "Poet visits a local preschool"!

Hmm, I don't remember that happening in the film at all.

Scythe
And now back to the show thanks for joining us ladies and gentlemen, let me welcome to the stage Demarthl, come on down!!!! or up, whichever...

Scythe
Hmm, I don't remember that happening in the film at all.

Sorry, that was a picture of my hand at starbucks...

Raven Guardia
Well m'lady, I accept your offer..shifty

wanna go back stage? shifty

Backbone
wanna go back stage? shifty eek! Sure..

Call me when I'm up boys.. cool

Demarthl
*enters from the side* who hath summoned the wrath of...

oh... you again, what now?

Raven Guardia
eek! Sure..

Call me when I'm up boys.. cool

*takes you back stage to a dark room*

intoxicatedpoet
Sorry, that was a picture of my hand at starbucks...

Right-o! euro

Backbone
*takes you back stage to a dark room* *whistles* Well what do ya know..shifty

Scythe
Right-o! euro

Now Poet, what's this I hear that your driving a Euro-trash? Is that some kind of vehicle? Or what? I'm confused!

Raven Guardia
*whistles* Well what do ya know..shifty

shifty

Backbone
shifty Well? shifty

What's first..naughty

Raven Guardia
Well? shifty

What's first..naughty

how about a reenactment of the romp scene?

Backbone
how about a reenactment of the romp scene? Ooooh, yes..that works..let's get started.. stick out tongue *beeeeeeeeep* Ooooooooh damnit! I g2g..bed..tommorow, ok? bye! cry

Demarthl
*summons raventheonly into the dark room*

ahem no expression

unfinished business again? *sigh* that boy knows when to quit eh

Sir Mist
Attention: Backbone, your on in 5.

Raven Guardia
Ooooh, yes..that works..let's get started.. stick out tongue *beeeeeeeeep* Ooooooooh damnit! I g2g..bed..tommorow, ok? bye! cry

Bye....sorry, you miss out on the part now evil face

*summons raventheonly into the dark room*

ahem no expression

unfinished business again? *sigh* that boy knows when to quit eh

dude, I would never actually go as far as to cheat on him.

intoxicatedpoet
Now Poet, what's this I hear that your driving a Euro-trash? Is that some kind of vehicle? Or what? I'm confused!

I'm confused as well, what the hell is a Euro-trash?

Demarthl
dude, you misunderstand, backbone left you in the lurch.. so i brought along ol rto to continue wink

Sir Mist
Ok, apparently Backbone is too good for this show....thinks bed is better......we need another guest to fill in time...

Scythe
I'm confused as well, what the hell is a Euro-trash?

I guess we'll never know, now what's this all talk about your next movie "Soul Kitchen'? Will I be in it? Will be **** be in it? I could go for some tang right now>>><<<

Raven Guardia
dude, you misunderstand, backbone left you in the lurch.. so i brought along ol rto to continue wink

I wish RTO was here to play that part naughty

Demarthl
i bet you do :P

intoxicatedpoet
I guess we'll never know, now what's this all talk about your next movie "Soul Kitchen'? Will I be in it? Will be **** be in it? I could go for some tang right now>>><<<

You, ****, and Garvey the Hedgehog will be in it.

Raven Guardia
i bet you do :P

perhaps one of these halloweens we should both dress up as Vampires shifty you think he like that?

Demarthl
most likely happy

Raven Guardia
most likely happy

stick out tongue laughing out loud embarrasment

Sir Mist
Demarthl...tell us about your new hobby....lawn gnome collecting. When did you start this fascination with them?

Demarthl
lawn gnomse eh? naww the cybernetic house guards, rip yer balls off before you can spell wateehfook smile

Raven Guardia
well, I must leave now my lovely fans *wink wink*..thank you for having me on the show and look for my new movie coming out this fall wink

Much Thanks *leaves the stage*

Demarthl
also look out for RG in films such as 'slip and slide season!'

and, 'that aint the dog humping my leg!'

Wolflet
*watches*

Sir Mist
*shines spotlight on wolflet*

Come on stage and tell the world about your new upcoming albumeek!

Raven Guardia
also look out for RG in films such as 'slip and slide season!'

and, 'that aint the dog humping my leg!'

laughing out loud.....I gotta guys I'll see ya all tomorrow smile stick out tongue

Wolflet
shock
*runs away*

Sir Mist
Come on now, share with us why you chose to call it 'A Cheeseburger, Hold the Pickles'

I must say, Track 3, 'Its Not What I Ordered' really has a good tune to it...

Wolflet
*walks slowly on stage and trips*

Scythe
You, ****, and Garvey the Hedgehog will be in it.

Oh, then I better prepare for my role no? Garvey however, listens to Flock of Seagulls, who by some odd chance gave Mick Thompson herpes. Bet you didn't know that?

DanZeke25
*walks in to a wonderful applause*

Scythe
Let's welcome my next guest, who's appreared on enough movies to shake a stick at...

Rogue Jedi
Good evening people, let me introduce myself, I'm the well known border-hopper here with my good friend Mist, tonights show is awesome with a guest appearence by Piggle Hunny, Cathy x-twenty sumthin, musical guest, SlipknoT, and like always, good ole' comedy!!!!

I'm just ****in' about that last part....
*throws grenades at stage*

Scythe
Here we go with the ****ing RPing, RJ, seriously.....

Rogue Jedi
"off topic". get used to it. besides, i am just joking.

Scythe
Well, I'de like to call my next guest, RJ!!!

::Theme music::

Now RJ, I heard you recently helped in the making of a movie? Tell me, were you the leading man, or just a fluffer?

Rogue Jedi
i have to go poo.

Scythe
Interesting, ladies and gentlemen, you'll have to excuse him, RJ is in a state of veggie town due to a collision with a marshmellow.

Rogue Jedi
*goes poo on your desk*

Scythe
TO BE CONTINUED...

Rogue Jedi
*throws poo at audience*

Scythe
Just like a monkey...

Rogue Jedi
*pukes on band*

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*pukes on band*

Haha, jokes on you, we don't have one yet!!!

laughing

Backbone
Ok, apparently Backbone is too good for this show....thinks bed is better......we need another guest to fill in time... Dude, that's unfair..I had to go..cry

DarkC
I still miss Moose's and Wick's.

Backbone
Well, when Sir Mist is on, I guess I'l go on stage then..

DarkC
nutskick

Backbone
Originally posted by DarkC
nutskick laughing

Alpha Centauri
I do love getting ripped off, must admit.

-AC

Scythe
Well, that's our show for tonight, don't forget to tune in tommorrow night.

::One day passes::

Hello everyone how are you all, I'm Scythe, and my lovely assistant Sir Mist have a great show for you today! On tonight's show: people.....

EsteemedLeader
Well, that's our show for tonight, don't forget to tune in tommorrow night.

::One day passes::

Hello everyone how are you all, I'm Scythe, and my lovely assistant Sir Mist have a great show for you today! On tonight's show: people.....

I think I forgot to tune in. Can I be a guest on your show?

EsteemedLeader
Hurray!

Scythe
Ladies and gentlemen from the new movie, "I kill rats with meh slingshot!" Please welcome EsteemedLeader to the show!!

::Applause::

Nice to have you here on the show, so tell me, your movie, looks extremely realistic, tell me, where any rats harmed at all?

EsteemedLeader
Ladies and gentlemen from the new movie, "I kill rats with meh slingshot!" Please welcome EsteemedLeader to the show!!

::Applause::

Nice to have you here on the show, so tell me, your movie, looks extremely realistic, tell me, where any rats harmed at all?

Well thanks to the marvels of computer generation, yes, they all died.

Wolflet
*claps* smile

Scythe
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Well thanks to the marvels of computer generation, yes, they all died.

AhHaha, well, there are rumors that you went to a gala-ball with your date, and gave Paris Hilton the bird, while writing her name on a bathroom wall along with some sexually obscene sentences, what do you have to say about that? Truth, or fiction?

EsteemedLeader
AhHaha, well, there are rumors that you went to a gala-ball with your date, and gave Paris Hilton the bird, while writing her name on a bathroom wall along with some sexually obscene sentences, what do you have to say about that? Truth, or fiction?

Actually, that is true. Except I didn't actually give her the bird, the media had to soften that up. I actually mailed her a dead bird with a note: "Quit throwing up your food!" attached to it.

Wolflet
laughing

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Wolflet
laughing

Thank you. happy

EsteemedLeader
Alright it looks like the host has slipped into some kind of mysterious coma, so I'm going to bed. Night all...

Scythe
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
Actually, that is true. Except I didn't actually give her the bird, the media had to soften that up. I actually mailed her a dead bird with a note: "Quit throwing up your food!" attached to it.

Unbelievable, that darn media, always putting their soft touch on things, everyone give a big hand to EsteemedLeader everyone, now for a commercial break!

::Commercial::

Lady: Darn these tumors, I wish they would just leave!!

::Man poofs out of nowhere::

Man: Well ma'am thanks to Tumor-CuttersTM you can rid yourself of tumors!!

Lady: Whaaaa!

Man: Yes, here's how it work!

::CG animated example::

Man: First you locate the tumor, grab at it with a firm hold, and just like chicken, your cut it right off!! Next step is apply and bandages, or gauze, or anti-dissenfectant cream! All these things will help you, but not correct my grammer!

Lady: Oh wow!! I feel like a million bu.......

::Thud::

Man:...............................Tumor-CuttersTM!! Available at your local grocery market!

Now back to the show, this person has appeared on hit shows such as, "Beanie, get off my damn lawn!" and "Morning Wood'

Wolflet
*still watching from audiance*

Rogue Jedi
*flips channel to letterman*

Scythe
Ladies and gentlemen, we're experiencing massive doses of ghey, please give us a moment to fix the problem.

Rogue Jedi
*flips to home shopping network*
hmm.....dinner plates.

Scythe
Laffo!

Rogue Jedi
*watches infommercials*

Wolflet
*knocks on RJS door* ninja

Scythe
Join us next time, we'll have a great show for you, SlipknoT has agreed to hang himself, so we'll all be waiting for that now won't we?

Rogue Jedi
*knocks on RJS door* ninja
*opens door with pistol tucked in belt*

Wolflet
you ordered pizza? angel

Scythe
Why's you gotta always be like dat ranger jones? Why can't youse find a friend to play stickball?

Rogue Jedi
*pays for pizza, invites wolflet in for a beer*

Scythe
That's how most murders happen!

Rogue Jedi
its all good, i am packing heat.

Scythe
I stand corrected....now wait, that's self-defense...

Wolflet
*pays for pizza, invites wolflet in for a beer*
I'm RICH *runs around in circles* eek!

Backbone
I'm RICH *runs around in circles* eek! laughing

Scythe
Welcome everyone now it's time for another edition of the Scythe and Sir Mist Late Night Show!

:: Music Plays..... ::

Alrighty, now it's time for my comedy routine, let's see, hey did you hear an escaped convict is on the run? Yeah, true story, here's what happened, a man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed. He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:
"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you." To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

Scythe
Hehehehe, you know, true story, I once lived next door to an odd pair of elderly peeps, and man were they great! They have been married for thirty years and once told me a story, and here is how it goes:

Every morning the old man would wake up and give off an enormous fart, much to his long suffering wife's annoyance.

"You'll fart your guts out one of these days," she always complained.

After a particularly bad week the wife decided to have her revenge and got up early, placing some turkey giblets in the bed next to the old boy's arse.

While making breakfast downstairs she heard his usual morning fart reverberate through the floorboards followed by a scream.

Twenty minutes later a rather shaken man came downstairs.

"You was right all along Missus," the old man says, "I finally did fart my guts out, but by the grace of God, and these two fingers, I managed to push 'em back in!"

Scythe
Hahaha, alright we have time for a few more, did you guys hear on the news about the tragic plane crash? No? Well, apprenetly it shows how smart indeed lawyers really are, true story, here's what happened, apperently a doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my back pack."

Wolflet
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Scythe
Ladies and gentlemen, we here at late night with scythe and mist were given special permission to view official court records of everyday lawyer questions, mhmm, it appears some are not what they appear to be. We wouldn't make this stuff up, it's official business, took me an arm and a leg to get these, but here they arev in this little section, I like to call,

:: Legal Laughs!!!! ::

The following questions from lawyers were taken from official court records nationwide..

1. Was that the same nose you broke as a child? <

2. Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?

3. Q: What happened then?
A: He told me, he says, "I have to kill you because you can identify me."
Q: Did he kill you?

4. Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?

5. The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?

6. Were you alone or by yourself?

7. How long have you been a French Canadian?

8. Do you have any children or anything of that kind?

9. Q: I show you exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
A: That's me.
Q: Were you present when that picture was taken?

10. Were you present in court this morning when you were sworn in?

11. Q: Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
A: By death.
Q: And by whose death was it terminated?

12. Q: Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
A: I'll be three months on November 8.
Q: Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8?
A: Yes.
Q: What were you doing at that time?

13. Q: Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
A: I used to be.
Q: How many times have you committed suicide?

14. So you were gone until you returned?

15. Q: She had three children, right?
Q: How many were boys?
A: None.
Q: Were there girls?

16. You don't know what it was, and you didn't know what it looked like, but can you describe it?

17. Q: You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?

18. Q: Have you lived in this town all your life?
A: Not yet.

19. A Texas attorney, realizing he was on the verge of unleashing a stupid question, interrupted himself and said, "Your Honor, I'd like to strike the next question."

20. Q: Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the body of Mr. Edington at the Rose Chapel?
A: It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.
Q: And Mr. Edington was dead at the time, is that correct?
A: No, you stupid, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy!

Scythe
Alrighty, one last little joke, and on to our first quest, now, little girls seem sweet no? Cutey-pies that usually make you laugh with the stuff they say, well I was at the pet store the other day and overhead a little girl who was there shopping for a rabbit. She walked into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp: "Excuthe me, mithter, do you keep wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, and asks: "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fuwwy bwack wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle bwown wabby over there?"

The little girl puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice: "I don't fink my pyfon really giveths a thit."

Sir Mist
laughing out loud

Snoopbert
laughing

Rogue Jedi
*watches leno*

Wolflet
*sits RJ's TV on fire* miffed

Sir Mist
*sits RJ's TV on fire* miffed

You sat on his tv?blink

Wolflet
ahhhh stupid typo miffed
i ment sets stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
ahhhh stupid typo miffed
i ment sets stick out tongue
you SET what on my tv?

Scythe
I'll show you sets....oh wait...

Wolflet
you SET what on my tv?
i set fire on it

Rogue Jedi
you mean you set fire TO it?

Wolflet
you mean you set fire TO it?
stop making fun of me
god is watching

Sir Mist
Thats right, I am watchingcool

Wolflet
Thats right, I am watchingcool
I thought you were the devil

Sir Mist
Who said I wasnt both?ninja

Wolflet
Who said I wasnt both?ninja
jesus said so stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
*puts out fire*

Sir Mist
jesus said so stick out tongue

Yeah well, Jesus is a filthy liardisgust

Ill bet he mentioned the incident about me trying to take over the world too? Well, it wasnt the whole world......I had no plan whatsoever to take over the Arctic....but he just goes and exaggerates things...

Wolflet
hey i was burning marshmellows miffed

Yeah well, Jesus is a filthy liardisgust

Ill bet he mentioned the incident about me trying to take over the world too? Well, it wasnt the whole world......I had no plan whatsoever to take over the Arctic....but he just goes and exaggerates things...
hes gossiping about you shock
thats BAD

Rogue Jedi
dood, did you just diss jesus the christ?

Scythe
I leave for fifteen minutes and what happens?? Mist, get over there to your keyboard, or chair, or guitar, or for that matter whatever it is that you do/play.

Scythe
Alright, now for the first time ever I'm going to do a skit with one lucky audience member, give a round of applause for Wolflet everyone!!

:: Music..... ::

Now, welcome to the show, so tell me, what's this I hear about you making a walk on role in a porno, tell me it ain't so Wolflet!!

Sir Mist

hes gossiping about you shock
thats BAD

shock
What did he say this time?mad

dood, did you just diss jesus the christ?

Why yes, yes I did. Shall I burn in hell now?

Scythe
.................Looks like that's our show for the week?

Scythe
hump

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>