Another Commando And Rae Adventure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commando Queen
Ok, So this is Rae and Alicia just fyi, cuz we didnt feel like logging into 2 different accounts. Soooo...anyone have any brilliant ideas on some idiotic things we can do? Cuz we already have these beer cans, right? We chug the contents, than take the cans and ducktape them together to make this big towers adn you drink from the top? following me here? anywho...I am bored. As is Alicia..and we need something to do.

Demarthl
i got one big grin

oh i forgot it....

no wait there it is!

you could go outside and play hide and go fcukyourself droolio

excuse my sarcasm, tis early

Gen. Grievous
sounds like a good idea Demarthl
stick out tongue

Demarthl
oh for the love of beer, my name has an l on the end

dee mar thull LLLLLLL >.>

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Demarthl
i got one big grin

oh i forgot it....

no wait there it is!

you could go outside and play hide and go fcukyourself droolio

excuse my sarcasm, tis early

we already did.. so ha!

Gen. Grievous
i spelt your name right

Demarthl
nice edit :P

commando i said fcuk yourself not each other, and you should have recorded it jeez roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gen. Grievous
yes record those types of things....

Commando Queen
Originally posted by Demarthl
nice edit :P

commando i said fcuk yourself not each other, and you should have recorded it jeez roll eyes (sarcastic)

lmao.. well sorrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy!

Rae says: You would have to pay if you wanted that tape.....

Gen. Grievous
i would gladly pay...

Demarthl
not surprising

Commando Queen
rofl.. anyways . .gots any more suggestions?

Demarthl
i hear panda's a nice in winter no expression

Gen. Grievous
ahahahaha see ya guys..

Commando Queen
Rae says: wow, those thoughts almost are borderline intelligent...lol

Demarthl
not borderline intelligent, its a thin wave of humour that only a minority of unique individual succumb to with pleasure, the rest of you nitwits just look on in disgust, hate what isnt popular, destroy what you dont understand, thatsway always has, always will, and a damn shame too, humans could be somehwat of asentient race if they pull their fat asses up from their pathetic lives and actually tried.

you sound a bit... smart yourself no expression

Commando Queen
god.. us smart??.. .. you got that all wrong.. lol ...popular? o puhleeze.....have you seen us lately?

Rae says: Really? You see, I am the most idiotic smart you will ever meet. Do you need help figuring that one out? Lol jk! jk! Really....

Demarthl
oooh i see your one of thooose types ... meh no use playing with something that doesnt know how to play

*leaves*

Commando Queen
dont leavvvvvvvvv meeeeeee!.. hehe.. anywooooses... entertain us.. were bored

Rae says: Trust me, the last thing we need to worry about, is me having fun and playing around shifty Dont leave..your all we have left...lmao

Demarthl
camel toe no expression

Commando Queen
wtf?.. boredness// theres nothing to doooo.... or shall i say no ONE?

Commando Queen
..ok.. i have to admit.. that wasnt funny.. but i am bored

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Commando Queen
Ok, So this is Rae and Alicia just fyi, cuz we didnt feel like logging into 2 different accounts. Soooo...anyone have any brilliant ideas on some idiotic things we can do? Cuz we already have these beer cans, right? We chug the contents, than take the cans and ducktape them together to make this big towers adn you drink from the top? following me here? anywho...I am bored. As is Alicia..and we need something to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)Originally posted by Demarthl
camel toe no expression eek! where

Commando Queen
hey alex!

Revernd Maynard
howdy

Commando Queen
boreeeedd!

Commando Queen
.. so now we have decided to tape all the cans we have together from every party we have.. will be funny to see how big it gets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.