Respect Hellboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
With the recent fad of creating these kind of threads, I figured I would do one. Hardly anyone talks about Hellboy around here, so this is the place to talk/post pics and so on. GO!

smokin'

thezenbrawler
lets get hell boys stats so maybe we can recirculate him into the vs threads. you sound like a fan, can you provide a link, or maybe a description of powers, abilities and stats

SnakeEyes
Here are some stats... Enjoy!

Affiliations: Abe Sapien, Liz Sherman, Roger the Homunculus, Savage Dragon, the Goon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman, Starman, Ghost, Painkiller Jane

Previous affiliations: Bureau of Paranormal Research and Defense Headquarters, Fairfield, CT

Notable aliases: Anung Un Rama

Notable relatives: Catherine Tanner-Tremaine (mother, deceased), unnamed maternal grandparents (deceased), two unnamed maternal half-siblings (deceased), Professor Trevor Bruttenholm (foster father)

Notable powers: Excessive knowledge of and experience in fighting the supernatural.
Heals somewhat quickly.
Superhuman strength in stony Right Hand of Doom.
Right Hand of Doom can be used to destroy the world.
Heir to the Throne of Hell.

thezenbrawler
hmm, how can the hand be used to destroy the world. it would sound like the reason people stopped using him in vs threads is that hes too strong

Khellendros
His most impressive attributes are his healing/resistance to damage. He's survived being shocked with enough voltage to power a huge castle, and it was said that even that wasn't enough to kill him, and htye had to keep jolting him to keep him down. He's survived various high falls, including a high altitude jump from a plane in whcih his parachute failed. He's been impaled at least twice that I can remember and kept fighting, generally gets the crap beaten out of himself by huge monsters and keeps fighting, etc etc. He's also fireproof, is probably class 60-80, can damage supernatural things usually impervious to harm with his stone hand (like ghosts), and carries a huge assortment of magical talismans and other charms to help him fight evil creatures (think a supernatural version of Batman's belt). Oh, and he's also got a massive revolver, and may possibly have some samurai training.

SnakeEyes
BUMP! Respect em!

Maestro
Post some pictures, then he might actually get respect.

SnakeEyes
It's too big, but this is the coolest Hellboy pic I've found yet!

http://www.blizzard-art.com/img/opus/Hellboy.jpg

b-dan
i always tlake aout hellboy and u can gusse how excited i was when i heard aobut hellboy 2,3 coming out, i made a vs thred hellboy vs consantine once

SnakeEyes
Ummmm, cool?

A.J
bump lets give him some respect

S.S
Originally posted by A.J
bump lets give him some respect
No........no expression

R.O.T. Yahman
Due to general Crapness of the character this thread is being closed !

Closing ....... smile

A.J
the day u become a mod is the day mider bows down to the living tribunal

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by A.J
the day u become a mod is the day mider bows down to the living tribunal [/QUOTE

I am more powerful than the L.T. or the mods , all FEAR me !!!!! smile

Juntai
I'd say he's closer to class 35 or so, and has a relative resistance to damage of about a character of that equal calibre would have, from the handful of issues I've read.

Way above humans, far below many of the beavy hitters.

A.J
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by A.J
the day u become a mod is the day mider bows down to the living tribunal if that is true then all bow down to u lol

samishe
No scans??

A.J
no no

samishe
Booooring...

A.J
i aggree

HellMaster93
This sucks So badly

A.J
totally

HellMaster93
Almost as bad as "Respect Imperiex"!

Mider
then just give feats if you dont have any scans seesh.

A.J
maybe u should do some if u wanna go on about it ay i would but only got of him getting battered by savage dragon

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Not only are there no scans....this isn't even on the right forum. confused

Kazenji
Surely people have some of the graphic novels ??

I know i do but unfortunaly i don't have a scanner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.