This sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bun Bun
The guy i have been wanting for the longest time is taken. We are really good friends which makes it worse cuz we are always flirting in a friendly way.... WHY do all the awesome guys gotta be taken....( or live a long way from me) sad

Sir Mist
Wait too long and BAM! Theyre gone. Make your move already.

StinkFist462
who cares? your fault for not making a move.

Bun Bun
roll eyes (sarcastic) I was.. I did... I moved so distance sucks ass.

Captain REX
That's a drag.

Lana
Sucks....

Imaginary
Originally posted by Bun Bun
The guy i have been wanting for the longest time is taken. We are really good friends which makes it worse cuz we are always flirting in a friendly way.... WHY do all the awesome guys gotta be taken....( or live a long way from me) sad

Um, you wouldn't happen to be talking about you-know-who would you? Because if you are, he isn't taken anymore.

Scythe
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Wait too long and BAM! Theyre gone. Make your move already.

I thought it was BAM! Herpes?

Imaginary
Meh. Same thing I guess erm

Scythe
Originally posted by Imaginary
Um, you wouldn't happen to be talking about you-know-who would you? Because if you are, he isn't taken anymore.

Boioioioioioioioioing....I don't even know what you guys are talking about, I'll eat my snickers now...

BENITO
Originally posted by Bun Bun
The guy i have been wanting for the longest time is taken. We are really good friends which makes it worse cuz we are always flirting in a friendly way.... WHY do all the awesome guys gotta be taken....( or live a long way from me) sad because they're always getting offers from women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.