what would you do?? if.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikedgravity
so what would you do if jesus came back right now.and by that i mean the full on son of god lion of judah ass kicking jesus. and he is 200 feet tall has hard holy pecs and a washboard stomach.and he is so sexy with his laser eyes and perfect smile that he turns lesbians straight and hetero men turn gay. and he just starts tearing the worlds military apart with his bare hands.so how would you react if this really happened?

Rogue Jedi
i would fall to my knees and beg for forgiveness of my sins. then i would cheer him on.

Rogue Jedi
then i would go to heaven.

Scythe
I'de ask for a job...

DeepPink
I dont beleive in Jesus, so I wouldnt do anything. But it kinda sounds like youre describing Brad Pitt in a weird, twisted way.

Scythe
Thank you for your input...

Dr. Diamond
okay i would seriously rethink my entire belief structure.

DarkC
Buy him a beer.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by mikedgravity
so what would you do if jesus came back right now.and by that i mean the full on son of god lion of judah ass kicking jesus. and he is 200 feet tall has hard holy pecs and a washboard stomach.and he is so sexy with his laser eyes and perfect smile that he turns lesbians straight and hetero men turn gay. and he just starts tearing the worlds military apart with his bare hands.so how would you react if this really happened?
call hades to destory him evil face

intoxicatedpoet
Listen to some Led-Zeppelin, then take a nap, when I woke up I'd make myself a sandwich.

Darth_Otaku
I'd piss on his foot.tell him i'm a Buddhist.The crap on his other foot.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I'd piss on his foot.tell him i'm a Buddhist.The crap on his other foot. that's not very buddhist of you

Darth_Otaku
I know.I'm a sinner.

SlipknoT
I'd smoke a bowl with him, then smack him for being such a pussy.

intoxicatedpoet
Originally posted by SlipknoT
I'd smoke a bowl with him, then smack him for being such a pussy.

SlipknoT, what are you doing up at this hour?

SlipknoT
I dunno dude, I woke up early and No ones around so I smoked a little and came on KMC.

intoxicatedpoet
I dunno dude, I woke up early and No ones around so I smoked a little and came on KMC.

I layed in bed from 3 AM to 7, so I came on here for a while and then jacked off, and now I'm back.

SlipknoT
I'm lIke so Bored lIke right Now!

intoxicatedpoet
I'm lIke so Bored lIke right Now!

Do what I did, Jack off.

Darth_Otaku
I saw Iron Maiden...at Rock am Ring...!!

intoxicatedpoet
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
I saw Iron Maiden...at Rock am Ring...!!

Meh, I'm seein' Layzerfloyd in Chicago in a month while visiting realtives.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.