Wake me up when September ends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Inevitable
Just thought I'd say this song is one awesome song and I love it.

Pointless I know, But still I just want to speak my mind if that is allowed here.

Myth
You've been here longer than me and still haven't learned?

*Shoots self in head*

Imaginary
There's about 3298478 threads on Greenday and American Idiot, this really wasn't necessary.

Lana
You're allowed to speak your mind.....in the proper thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324299&highlight=green+day

The_Inevitable
Myth, I really appreciate your comments...I really do...

Haha...

StinkFist462
song sucks. prolly the 2nd or 1st worse song off American Idiot.

RedAlertv2
The first time I heard this song was at a Green Day concert, and I liked it then, but I really am tired of it now. Yet another overrated song off American Idiot.

TrAnCeDuO
terrible song...gets old too quickerm

SnakeEyes
As long as I don't here it every single day for a few months, I'll still think the song's alright. I don't dislike, but it's not a song worthy of its own thread.

Kumar
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
As long as I don't here it every single day for a few months, I'll still think the song's alright. I don't dislike, but it's not a song worthy of its own thread.

agreed. it is just the next pop sensation from American idiot. has anyone else noticed that the over-played pop songs off of American Idiot became popular in the order that they are on the CD? that is probably because the pop clones listened to the CD, stopped at American idiot, pushed the repeat button then after about a straight month of that song they got bored, then went to the next song they liked and did the exact thing. wouldn't surprise me......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.