Astral projection and remote viewing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
Is this possible?who does it?

Lord Melkor
I have read a memorial of tibetian monk once. It was mentioned.

I believe that some humans have more skilled or gifted minds. But it is rare.

Deano
its very possible

Any realm in our current experience that takes form, vibrates or has rules, is a program of the Matrix. New Age thought describes the different bodies that we have in different dimensions. We have a 'physical' body in this world, but in the astral realms we have an astral body that resonates to the frequency of that dimension and so on. I agree with this, but these different holographic bodies relate to different software programs within the Matrix and they are illusions. The program is delivered to us through the DNA receiver/transmitters and these other 'bodies' within the Matrix have their version of DNA which, when you go beyond the hologram, is a frequency field or waveform. Only when we become pure consciousness in awareness of itself can we ditch the bodies and with them the Matrix. Communicators from these other realms of the virtual-reality game speak of living in a place that vibrates quicker than this world and so we cannot see it from our density. Again, I have no problem with that. But the crucial word there is vibrates. As the voice in Brazil said: 'If it vibrates, it's illusion'.

we can all have this gift but it as been supressed as time as gone on

shoe-freak
i heard that doing wicca or magic or astral projecting and telling the future is a violation to god, don't try that.

Deano
why did god invent it then? roll eyes (sarcastic)

shoe-freak
he didn't, in olden times people would just mix something up and... look what happens, the milkman drops dead on your doorstop right after you say: magic, magic, do me a favor, and make the milkman panic, panic, panic! * milkman panics and drops milk glass, glass goes into milkman's head*

Deano
Originally posted by shoe-freak
he didn't, in olden times people would just mix something up and... look what happens, the milkman drops dead on your doorstop right after you say: magic, magic, do me a favor, and make the milkman panic, panic, panic! * milkman panics and drops milk glass, glass goes into milkman's head*

perhaps smile

debbiejo
You would have to lower your vibrations to that of presleep...just before nodding off...I've talked to people who have done it, and have read about people doing it...It's a meditative, visualisation, vibrational change you put yourself through....Everything functions on a vibrational/frequency like channel....the invisible has it's own vibrations, along with waves that we can hear and things we cannot hear...same with sight. It's also been proven that certain viral, bacterial, and fungi...can be destroyed by frequencies....The energy or spirit, whatever you want to call it inside living beings also has a vibrational rate....It's just matching ones to another vibrational level...

Haven't done it myself though.

Deano
yes

check out 'infinite love is the only truth, everything else in illusion'

debbiejo
You should check out the Philosophy forum...we are discussing these dimensions and frequencies there.

Deano
discussing it takes up a lot of energy
therestoo much to discuss

Hulk Power
Originally posted by kmcdude
Is this possible?who does it?

Yes, this is possible. I have know people that do it and they say it's an "out of body" experience. Astral Projection is when the mind leaves the body. The only way to accomplish this it through deep meditation. When your body leaves the mind, it goes to this realm know as the "Astral Plane." This is a realm where everything you imagine is real. Astral projection can be dangerous. There have been some occasions where the body has left the mind and it has never returned. It is believed that the mind gets trapped or lost on the astral plane. When that happens, the person can die if the mind is separated from the body for too long or the person can go into comma.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Yes, this is possible. I have know people that do it and they say it's an "out of body" experience. Astral Projection is when the mind leaves the body. The only way to accomplish this it through deep meditation. When your body leaves the mind, it goes to this realm know as the "Astral Plane." This is a realm where everything you imagine is real. Astral projection can be dangerous. There have been some occasions where the body has left the mind and it has never returned. It is believed that the mind gets trapped or lost on the astral plane. When that happens, the person can die if the mind is separated from the body for too long or the person can go into comma.

Have you heard of remote viewing? confused

Acherontia
Originally posted by Deano
its very possible

Any realm in our current experience that takes form, vibrates or has rules, is a program of the Matrix.

Die.

Oh I'm open Minded. But there is something about You "Matrix is real" people that gets to me.

Oh yeah. Its just a movie. But I suppose that in maybe 1000 years the roots of the Matrix Philosophy will be gone and it will be an active modern religion.

But if you are intrested in the Matrix Philosophy, there IS an active religion that follows it... I beleive its Islam. (and I'm not bashing Islam)

Hulk Power
Have you heard of remote viewing? confused

No, I have not. What is that? I know a lot about astral projection and things that have to do with the astral plane but never have I heard of "remote viewing." confused

Captain REX
My girlfriend finds it merely interesting, and I really couldn't be arsed to mess around with it.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Hulk Power
No, I have not. What is that? I know a lot about astral projection and things that have to do with the astral plane but never have I heard of "remote viewing." confused

You picture a place in your mind and u see it as it is right at that time,the people there,the cars at the front,etc unlike Astral projection your soul does not leave your body. smile

Hulk Power
You picture a place in your mind and u see it as it is right at that time,the people there,the cars at the front,etc unlike Astral projection your soul does not leave your body. smile

So it's like being able to see something but not being there actually? That's pretty cool. Does it have anything to do with psychic abilities?

hotsauce6548
I never think stuff like this is possible... no expression

hawkwind
yes it is i do speak from experience

Captain REX
Show us a picture! eek!

What am I doing right now?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Captain REX
Show us a picture! eek!

What am I doing right now?

Going to the bathroom, oh, now your done. laughing

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud ....he did slip and fall though....I saw that......Next time turn on the light and pay attention!

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by hawkwind
yes it is i do speak from experience

Mmhmm. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ragesRemorse
i tried astral projection once. I ended up looking at my nuts from the behind.

piccola_nuvola
Originally posted by Deano

we can all have this gift but it as been supressed as time as gone on

Why has it been supressed and how?

GCG
If you watch that movie with Ben Kingsley "Suspect Zero" , and check out the DVD extras, the film director has a go at remote viewing and somehow...................................It Worked ! (Apparently)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.