IE Help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hey, Im using 6.0 IE and every time I visit this ONE game site, Ill click the game, it will pop up and begin to load and then a pop-up comes up saying 'Internet Explorer has encountered a problem with an add-on and needs to close.'
Wtf?
Before that RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of a game It would crash for no apparent reason, and now it wont even let me load the game all the way. Sometimes I even get that pop-up at other times. Anyone know what I can do? Thanks.

edit- Im also getting a pop up that says 'You chose to end the nonresponsive program, Internet Explorer'

JKozzy
That's not a popup, that's a message from Windows: "You chose to end the unresponsive program Internet Explorer."

Get Firefox instead. You won't get errors from that, nor unnecessary security holes/spyware/adware.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by JKozzy
That's not a popup, that's a message from Windows: "You chose to end the unresponsive program Internet Explorer."

Get Firefox instead. You won't get errors from that, nor unnecessary security holes/spyware/adware.
Thanks much, im downloading it right now.
hug

DanieLs_4_Ever
Err..Im trying to load the game, the game popped up came up and it loaded a tad bit, but then stopped and it wont go any further. Do I need some type of java or somethin?

JKozzy
Yes, it should let you know that plugins are needed in a toolbar at the top of the page. Download flash, java, etc, through that, or through theirs/Firefox's website, and you should be set to go.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yes, it should let you know that plugins are needed in a toolbar at the top of the page. Download flash, java, etc, through that, or through theirs/Firefox's website, and you should be set to go.
Erm..No. erm I see none. I dont have any idea what to do, or any java to download for the site. Im trying Mozilla and Netscape instead of IE cause it crashes the game every time almost, but using Mozilla/Netscane the game barely loads. I know it has to do with java.

JKozzy
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html

Many, if not all the plugins you need. Strange that it didn't prompt you to install them right away.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thx, im downloading the one that says Java Plugin. It's downloading and it loaded up to 10 green boxes and then stopped and isnt moving any more. At the top it says it may take a while to load, but my gosh I dont think its supposed to be this slow. Ill give it 5 minutes and if it doesnt load any more Ill just have to quit and find another way or deal with IE crashing my game if I cant get Netscape or Mozilla to load.

DanieLs_4_Ever
edit- Okay I got it downloaded..still no luck. I tried Mozilla and Netscape and the same exact thing happened..it loaded up to that page and then stopped.....

JKozzy
Did you restart the browser or your computer?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Did you restart the browser or your computer?
Yes.

JKozzy
Then it could always be something else on your computer, or a problem with the site.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Ah. I tried emailing the site, several times, they never reply.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.