Respect Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
He doesnt get enough respect on these forums...........

Has anyone read spider-man issue 522? Its great. He is in Stark Tower and Logan insults MJ. Next panel there is a huge hole in Starks "unbreakable" windows and apparently spidey simply threw Logan out through it.............

A couple of pages later we see Logan walk past, clothes all ripped, muttering bout no sense of humour................

willRules
Oh and at the end of the issue Spidey has to fight Hydra's version of Cap, Iron-man, Hawkeye and Thor!!!!

Pointinel
I RESPEK SPIDEY! THAT'S ONE TOUGH DUDE!

yeah i got that issue....LOL LOGAN JUST WALKED THAT OFF like falling off a building aint shit....

LOL @ you tho... tryna get a subliminal diss whenever possible thumb down

CorderaMitchell
Spiderman is the most hated here, next to thing...

Creshosk
Originally posted by willRules

Has anyone read spider-man issue 522? Its great. He is in Stark Tower and Logan insults MJ. Next panel there is a huge hole in Starks "unbreakable" windows and apparently spidey simply threw Logan out through it.............

A couple of pages later we see Logan walk past, clothes all ripped, muttering bout no sense of humour................ LMAO! laughing

That's great. . .

willRules
Yeah fair credit to Logan though, he was back on his feet in no time...........

willRules
Anyone got any feats of Spideys that they consider cool?

Doc Ock
Anyone got any feats of Spideys that they consider cool?

I like how he quit being Spider-Man after Ock OWNED and b*tch slapped him in ASM#3 wink big grin

Kidding.

I like his smart mouth when he's fighting the villains.

doctorstrongbad
I would say in the torment story arc where he has to fight and kill the lizard, who is a really tough bad guy, over and over again.

willRules
Cool. I liked Kravens last hunt where he had to dig his way out from being six feet under..............

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I like how he quit being Spider-Man after Ock OWNED and b*tch slapped him in ASM#3 wink big grin

Kidding.

I like his smart mouth when he's fighting the villains.

Definitely, his dialogue is great. I must admit I skip so many battle sequences in comic books half the time when it's just "KRUNK" and "BLAM BLAM", but Spidey has got that great, witty dialogue.

A couple of pages later we see Logan walk past, clothes all ripped, muttering bout no sense of humour................

I read that issue, but not the one before it. What the hell happened with MJ? #522 didn't explain a thing..What happened in #521?

willRules
Sorry I dont have issue 521, I live in England so I get different versions of Spider-man issues.

My Dad had to go to America for a couple of weeks for work stuff. When he came back he got me some comics as a gift. Issue 522 was one of em. 523 looks really good cos Spidey is gonna fight Hydra versions of Cap, Thor, Iron-man and Hawkeye............... does anyone know when 523 comes out, or if it is out?

doctorstrongbad
Yeah Spider-man has had a lot of great battles. I think he's the first superhero to fight six of his opponents at the same time. Cue the Sinister six. hehe

spiderboy5
y would anyone hate spidey, hes like the best comic character ever created(in my opinion) i like a lot of comic characters but spidey is definetly my favourite. GO SPIDERMAN!

Spiderman_RJ
i hate spiderman, it consumed my life reading its comics, thats why im here, to bash him all the way untill people ,are aware of its evil powers.....:

Spiderman_RJ
about mj, well my friend told me that logan got mj, and in my country the word got (a person) means he had sex with her, thats sth i wanna know if its true.

Smodden
much respect due, spidey.

willRules
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
about mj, well my friend told me that logan got mj, and in my country the word got (a person) means he had sex with her, thats sth i wanna know if its true.

No Logan flirted with her and stabbed Spidey in a Marvel Knights issue, but he insulted her to peter in Amazing spidey 522, so peter simply threw Logan out the window........

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ

I doubt it. no expression

Spiderman_RJ
he stabbed peter becouse of mj????

willRules
Yeah well Pete got all angry bout it so logan stabbed him, so later on Pete threw Logan out of a skyscraper window.............. rock

doctorstrongbad
Yeah those two like to fight back and forth but they work well together.

Spiderman_RJ
work well toguether? mauhauah u never read when spiderman and logan were on west or east berlin did you? spiderman murdered logans love.....acidentally the woman wanted to die, and moved treatedning into spiderman when he was furious and afraid of dieng.cool history.......

thundercracker
Yeah well Pete got all angry bout it so logan stabbed him, so later on Pete threw Logan out of a skyscraper window.............. rock

in 1 or 2 issues before that (i have it but im not at home so i dont know the #) mj gets home from her play thing she did and some reporter followed her and got a photo of her goinig into starks skyscraper saying stark was havin some fun with her stick out tongue then it was on the front page of the paper so peter might of been a bit touchy about that

willRules
Yeah thats why Pete throws him outta the window, cos Logan is being rude bout the imaginary affair

Arahan
That was very funny. The dialogue between Luke and Drew was great.

brainchild81
True. Spidey scares the shyt outta somebody

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man has a great win-to-lose ratio, and the guy can take a lose of hurt and dish it out. I would say at least respect him.

Arahan
Originally posted by brainchild81
True. Spidey scares the shyt outta somebody

great pic from which issue is this?

scorpionlord
I say resepct Spider-Ham.

Now that was a Ham who could kick major ass.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man seems to not get enough respect, I'll never figure out why.

Sparkz
cause he is such a well rounded character who can beat so many people even if they are 3 times stronger than him, well thats my guess ppl dnt like it when weaker characters win even if they are incredbly fast and agile and combine it all into an awsome fighting style. Which i can never understand why he has never had a clear win gainst wolvy yet. ah well, its either that or people dnt like his costume, but how can u not its awsome with the huge eyes, iv seemed to notice that i hate the spidey artist if they draw spideys eyes small it just dsnt look as good.

doctorstrongbad
Well lets hope we have given some good reasons why people should respect spider-man.

Jimmy Buggs
Why not a million pictures like the hulk and batman respect thread? I would love to see some things spideys done and some people he gave a beating to

doctorstrongbad
There have been other respect threads? Wow i never knew that.

Drache53
Yeah, they're running around all over the place. There's a Dr. Strange Respect thread, Silver Surfer, etc.

Jimmy Buggs
some huge spidey fan needs to step up. that batman guy is making us look bad. His thread is crazy

Drache53
Which thread is that? The 'Spider-Man is the WORST character EVER' thread? Or another one? I'm in if you tell me.

Jimmy Buggs
nah he isnt spidy bashing. He just made a respect batman thread witch is pretty detailed and covers just about everything batman can do.

Drache53
Ah.. Well, let's see.. The only things I know about Spidey is before he was 'upgraded'..

1)He can lift up to ten tons.
2)His reflexes are 15 times faster than a normal human's
3)He can run up to 75 mph
4)He can crawl on friggin walls
5)He's a genius
6)He's got that Spider-Sense, so he can't be caught by surprise
7)He swings on webs, and has a max speed 125 mph while doing so
8)He's friends with just about every superhero in the Marvel Universe
9)He knocked out the Hulk once. The friggin HULK!
10)He cracks joke while beating down villains
11)He's dead broke and is still a hardworking superhero

How's that? Feel free to add more.

r.schoones
did everbody get all the spiderman issues i put up tons of free e-comics

Sparkz
I'd go scan loads of images if my mum wasnt using the other computer.

doctorstrongbad
Thanks for all the issues, its always good to have spider-man stuff on this site.

brainchild81
Originally posted by r.schoones
did everbody get all the spiderman issues i put up tons of free e-comics Where?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by r.schoones
did everbody get all the spiderman issues i put up tons of free e-comics

Yea, where?

spencerspider
hi i didnt even know this thing existed until now. its true spiderman doesnt get enough respect, we only care about who he is going to fight and crap like that.. how sad

The MISTER
Spider-powers!!

The MISTER

The MISTER

The MISTER

The MISTER

The MISTER

doctorstrongbad
Looking forward to seeing spiderman's new powers after he evolves. wink

Tactics
I respect Spider-Man. But if I was him in his shoes, I wouldn't put up with the stuff he has to every time he goes to save someone. Getting black-mailed all the time, hate insults thrown at him, and everyone thinks he's a bad guy. He's saving these people, and yet they still think badly of him. He's risking his life over people that hate him.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Tactics
I respect Spider-Man. But if I was him in his shoes, I wouldn't put up with the stuff he has to every time he goes to save someone. Getting black-mailed all the time, hate insults thrown at him, and everyone thinks he's a bad guy. He's saving these people, and yet they still think badly of him. He's risking his life over people that hate him.

That is one of the things that makes him seem like a real person. He isn't a lame alien boy scout or a crazy psycho running around all night and running a business during that day.

redcaped
No clones, no 4 arms, no new costume, no children.

DigiMark007

ankur29
here is a small example of his strength i have a few more i will try to find them

redcaped
Spidey, no matter what they do to your costume do not let them take away your spider symbol.

ankur29
another pic

ankur29
cool pic

Marcus4600
If there's anything that makes me respect Spider-Man more than anythign is the sheer fact that no matter what came his way in any battle, he never gave up, and always kept trying. That's why I hate Morlun, is because it's against character for Spidey to be scared of someone, and Morlun is honestly a pussy. Anyway, yeah, Spidey deserves respect because of the sheer fact that nobody can beat him unless they kill him.

ankur29
heres a image displayin his spped

ankur29
yet another pic of his strength

ankur29
an image of when he knocks out rhino cold

ankur29
yo guyz hus iron spidermna he on marvel .com right now
is it a separate time lime or continiung from da original?

doctorstrongbad
Yes for some reason nobody ever gives spider-man respect. I think its why they keep screwing with him.. the clone saga, when he lost his powers, getting new costumes, so people will respect him more when he returns to normal.

Arahan
OMG

Spidey has an identity crise....again laughing

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/9465/batman0dh.th.jpg

Marcus4600
Spider Man = Amazing

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Spider Man = Amazing No other way to put it.

DigiMark007
Paola informed me that this respect thread needs to be merged with the one I created over in the general comics forum.

So that's happening now. The merged Spidey thread will reside in the comics forum, rather than here.

-DM

{Edit} scratch that, I don't have Mod powers here. But Paola will be taking careof it soon.

steverules
WTF there is already a thread on this in the comic books section http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t377889.html

DigiMark007
^^ Yeah, the situation's changed now. We copied the random scans from thsi thread into the other one (and gave credit to those who posted them).

This will either just be closed or will stay here. Paola has the final say, since I can't do stuff in this forum. Either way, you can refer to the link steverules posted (it's also uner my sig) for any further Spidey Respecting.

steverules
I'm guessing paola will close this thread, but I am suprised that it's gone to 4 pages. But you never know, it may stay open.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
WTF there is already a thread on this in the comic books section http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t377889.html

yeah I created this one before the one in the comic book section, but like Digimark said, it might get merged...............

Scoobless
All your pictures are belong to us..... shifty

The one, true, Spider-Man Respect Thread!

cool

Paola
moving to Comic books forum...

DigiMark007
...Digi takes the handoff from Paola...

and closes the thread.

Any pics and/or scans from thsi thread have been assimilated into the other one (with credit given to those who posted).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.