Heihachi SC2 vs Heihachi T5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Two Namco Game lines have used Heihachi, They are Soul Calibur 2 for the PS2, and The Tekken Series, But I wonder how they would fare in a matchup against eachother.... Discuss.

Oiram62205
Heihachi from T5. Come on he has a broken combo that does almost half a life bar.

SaTsuJiN
Sc2 heihachi has free roaming.. yeah.. me thinks sc2 heihachi takes it

Hit_and_Miss
I haven't played the ps2 version of SC2, But I guess he would have upgraded weapons... so I would give it to the SC2 version

darth-yoda
SC2 takes this he had weapons and with them well even T5 heihachi

Oiram62205
How the hell does SC2 Hei win? NO way. I refuse to believe it. Hei sucks in SC2 and is banned in T5 at tournys.

Darkstorm Zero
Probably because Heihachi in SC2 has a few more advantages thanks to that games battle system, and the fact that heihachi gains some great bonuses from whatever gauntletes he happens to be wearing.

ShapedByWords
No way is Hei top tier in SC2 no

Darkstorm Zero
Thats debatable... I actually use Heihachi as often as I use nightmare and Cervantes.

And Heihachi is still fast and has devastating power, AND he keeps his 10 hit COMBOS!

AdventChild
t5 hei..by far...sc2 is a whole lot worse and harder to use...

ShapedByWords
yes

Dizzle
Heihachi's not actually too bad in SC2... He just takes a little practice, as does everyone's favorite undead pirate. (Cervantes kicks some major ass) It's a lot harder to get away with button mashing though... Unlike the staff people or the speed characters.

Storywise they're the same guy... as far as game mechanics go, SC2 has free roaming. Meaning that the T5 version wouldn't have a chance in hell of hitting him...

ShapedByWords
Thats not true. You can side walk in Tekken. What if SC2 Hei is in a corner wtf is he gonna do?

Asta my fav roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dizzle
Never would have guessed...

If he's in a corner, he walks out of it. The beauty of free movement.

ShapedByWords
The way you talk you'd think that T5 hei cant move at all. Certain moves can hit side steppers erm

ewgf's arent linkable in SC

Darkstorm Zero
I didn't say SC2 version was unhittable, but he is alot harder to hit in SC2 than he was in T5, especially with advancing guard. And in SC2 he did alot more damage.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by ShapedByWords
The way you talk you'd think that T5 hei cant move at all. Certain moves can hit side steppers erm

ewgf's arent linkable in SC

a character using the tekken engine wouldnt even land a single hit on a soul calibur character.. because of 8 way run, the parry system, and also the air control system that prevents juggling

ShapedByWords
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
a character using the tekken engine wouldnt even land a single hit on a soul calibur character.. because of 8 way run, the parry system, and also the air control system that prevents juggling
Not landing a single hit is a bit of a stretch my friend.

Hooverman
i havent got a chance to play T5 yet

legacy92
sc2H would beat t4h or t5hh bekause of the speed diffrence and vertikal and horzontol attack engine of sc2 is much easire to me then the Lhand Rhand Lfoot Rfoot attack engine of t4 and t5 ...in my opinoin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.