What Better? Mac Or Pc Or Linux ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
i like Macintosh personnaly! big grin i think they are more suffiscient. ( whatever with the spelling) and YOU DO have kewl games you can play on mac. i used to have a pc though, i had two, one of them kept shuting down and that was not a laptop. my other did not do the things i wanted it to do. i got a mac G4 and it is pretty good apparently. so.. what better? mac, pc, or linux?

Dogbert
Linux is an OS for the PC no expression

shoe-freak
laughing out loud

big gay kirk
Personally i prefer pc...teh spelcheka is betttter......

big gay kirk
seriously though.... i still reckon the old Acorns with the RISC operating system were the biz....

shoe-freak
mac has a spellcheker also, though you can't turn it off, that is really annyoing for me because i write novels

§P0oONY
PC (Windows).... has the more compatible software...

shoe-freak
what do you mean? eventually all the things for Windows (PC) come to mac in a while

shoe-freak
well some do

you could just do Virtual PC to get all the pc stuff

§P0oONY
PC (Windows).... has more compatible software...

shoe-freak
ok

shoe-freak
my peticular model windows did not work as well as i had planned.

§P0oONY
Windows isn't very good... you have to download the update packs frequently.. and you really need a good firewall when accessing online... but it is still better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.