~These People On OTF Piss Me Off~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
mad These people who come to the OTF and ***** about how the site sucks and how its no good since the old people left and blah blah ****ing blah! Live with it or Get the **** out! mad

Dogbert
no expression - You just managed to paint a target on your chest. Good luck sirrah.

big gay kirk
Whar pisses me off is these people who come on the OTF and moan about people moaning about people moaning.....

Captain REX
oookay then. no expression

Dr. Strangelove
I'm just tired of the moaning...

Masrix
I've now had my mean post for the day big grin

Captain REX
Depends on the type of moaning, really... whistle

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX

Quite right you are Caption.

Speaking of KMC moaning, not that other kind of moaning. wink

Dogbert

But on the 'net? stick out tongue

shoe-freak
moaning like : uuuuhhhhhoooooohhhhhhaaaaahhhh
or something else? i am confused

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Masrix
mad These people who come to the OTF and ***** about how the site sucks and how its no good since the old people left and blah blah ****ing blah! Live with it or Get the **** out! mad

I agree.... just not in such an aggressive manner.

DeepPink
I concur with the moany people. KMC changed erm

Syren
I refuse to vote, moaning people give me the ammunition I need to rampage.

Alpha Centauri
Ah-greehd.

It's changed but not so badly that it's become shit. It's KMC's female forum. It'll become good to be involved with once it's over this nasty period.

-AC

Syren
laughing Once a month, the OTF becomes evil personified.

§P0oONY
laughing out loud..

Not really personified though.... Forumified..

Alpha Centauri
Yeah.

Especially Mastrix. He's a right bleeder. There are always fights and people just continue to get egged on.

That A1 though, he's a nice fallow when he's not pian all over the place.

-AC

Syren
laughing out loud

What about that Syren?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud

What about that Syren?
She lures ships in..

Alpha Centauri
(Because it says fallopian, but split up)

-Ac

JToTheP
The OTF will always be my favorite board on KMC, but it does suck now, and no, n00bs get the **** out. mad stick out tongue

Dogbert
Exactly yes

§P0oONY
Originally posted by JToTheP
The OTF will always be my favorite board on KMC, but it does suck now, and no, n00bs get the **** out. mad stick out tongue

YEAH!!! no

JToTheP

§P0oONY
eek!
10 Bucks

JToTheP
I didn't say speak, I said make with the steamer hoe! mad ranting *on spoony's head* laughing

§P0oONY
*Pulls out steam cleaning device*

Syren
Damn, JP got some anger issues blink

JToTheP
ranting *grabs mario's masher from SMRPG and bonks spoony with it* 250 DMG GOODBYE! eek! big grin

SMRPG>>>>Paper Mario " yes stick out tongue

JToTheP
Damn, JP got some anger issues blink

I blame you Kerry, all the times in the tavern when I went in when all of you left. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
Decaf, JP?

-AC

Lana
What the f**k?

And I have one thing to say if you don't like the complaining: Don't read those threads.

JToTheP
No AC.

Fear not Lana stick out tongue

Bardock42
So i get that right...you people are allowed to moan that your balls itch and that you haven't seen any man on man action ion the last hour but others can't aboot the state of this forum....strangely hypocritical....

Alpha Centauri
Oooooh.

You've got Mrs. B involved now. I'm out of here.

-AC

Mr. Bacon
well i must say it did suck for a bit but has since improved with the return of syren fj and rj

JToTheP
It was a 'saga' to begin with. Stupid Lucas. stick out tongue

KMC Episode 1:The Beginnings
KMC Episode 2:The Post Whores
KMC Episode 3:The Birth Of The Off-Topic Forum
KMC Episode 4:The New Downfall
KMC Episode 5:The N00b Takeover
KMC Episode 6:The Return

*Proud to be part of Episodes 2, 3, & 6* happy

Lana
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Oooooh.

You've got Mrs. B involved now. I'm out of here.

-AC

queen

(no one is going to have any idea what the **** you're talking about stick out tongue)

Alpha Centauri
JP, no offence but you don't make this forum what it is. Nor would it be any worse if you left.

-AC

JToTheP
AC, I'm not even going to start with you again, because your too much of a dickhead to end things anyway, so you can kiss my ass. Oh, and take all the offense to this as you want, dick

Lana
KMC will start going back to normal in a few weeks because people will be going back to school and many of the 13 and 14 year olds will likely forget about this place. It happened last summer, too.

Alpha Centauri
You're denying what I'm saying?

I said no offence because I meant no offence. You don't make this forum what it is so don't act like you're some figurehead or pillar of quality here. You're not.

-AC

Syren
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
well i must say it did suck for a bit but has since improved with the return of syren fj and rj

Aaaw cry hug

And I agree with Bardock, it's totally hypocritical to create spaz threads and then wonder why people complain about the state of the forum...

Bardock42
Oh the AC and the JP get it on....

Syren
AC, I'm not even going to start with you again, because your too much of a dickhead to end things anyway, so you can kiss my ass. Oh, and take all the offense to this as you want, dick

Oh jesus, JP, you've really gone downhill sad

Lana
Aaaw cry hug

And I agree with Bardock, it's totally hypocritical to create spaz threads and then wonder why people complain about the state of the forum...

I agree too. I don't care about all the complaining because I'm smart enough to know that no one is forcing me to read any threads on here.

And quite frankly, there are very, very few members where it would make a difference in the forum if they left.....I'd say were any of us in this thread to leave KMC it wouldn't make a difference, honestly.

JToTheP
I've been around here before you, and I was part of the joint effort of why the OTF was born anyway because of post-whoring. So don't post your dumbass opinion if you know I will piss all over it for my own joy.

Alpha Centauri
It's nothing to get "on". I'm not dissing the man.

Just speaking the truth.

-AC

JToTheP
Oh jesus, JP, you've really gone downhill sad

Yes, yes I have, maybe I should leave again as the n00bs have gotten the respect of the old school members and I've been outcasted.

Bardock42
Actually I think saying "You don't make this forum what it is" is a complient....I'd be proud if someone said that to me...............I'm waiting.........anone.......no......then I will jsut leave and cry the whole night through cry

Lana
Yes, yes I have, maybe I should leave again as the n00bs have gotten the respect of the old school members and I've been outcasted.

I really must say something. The constant bashing people based on their join date pisses me off, as there are a lot of older members that are more idiotic than people who've just joined in the past few months. I respect people based on how they act, not how long they've been a member.

§P0oONY
It was a 'saga' to begin with. Stupid Lucas. stick out tongue

KMC Episode 1:The Beginnings
KMC Episode 2:The Post Whores
KMC Episode 3:The Birth Of The Off-Topic Forum
KMC Episode 4:The New Downfall
KMC Episode 5:The N00b Takeover
KMC Episode 6:The Return

*Proud to be part of Episodes 2, 3, & 6* happy

I'm in the crap parts... and the cause big grin

Syren

Honey, no one's outcasting you, but while you've been away the place has changed. New people joined, learned to fit in, it's inevitable.

Even when I first came back I found it difficult to settle again erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Lana
I really must say something. The constant bashing people based on their join date pisses me off, as there are a lot of older members that are more idiotic than people who've just joined in the past few months. I respect people based on how they act, not how long they've been a member.

Shut up 2003..... stick out tongue

JToTheP
Why would you want someone to say that? They are saying that to try to pressure you into leaving all together because their dickheads. That isn't a compliment at all. A compliment is saying, that your posts are funny, your input is valued, you being here is valued, you being here is vital to me wanting to log in each day.

Do you see my point?

Syren

Amen sista yes

Alpha Centauri
I've been around here before you, and I was part of the joint effort of why the OTF was born anyway because of post-whoring. So don't post your dumbass opinion if you know I will piss all over it for my own joy.

I said you don't make this forum what it is, not "You didn't help create it". The fact that you're not a pivotal member here is quite evident because of multiple assets. These are as follows:

A) You're not on as often as others.

B) You don't make threads that contribute to this forum as much.

C) You seem to want to cause fights in otherwise passive threads for no other reason than to make yourself feel big.

You've been around before me? Yeah? Is there a point to that? So have a great deal of the posters on here. The fact that I'm more revered and known than you pretty much squashes your little time/rep theory doesn't it you cretin?

Get a grip, get a life or get both.

-AC

JToTheP
Honey, no one's outcasting you, but while you've been away the place has changed. New people joined, learned to fit in, it's inevitable.

Even when I first came back I found it difficult to settle again erm

I have been outcasted because in January these new members didn't spout off trying to start flame wars for no reason. What happened to new members settling in and not being pricks? I miss how KMC used to be and old forums I used to go to.

I try to make a few jokes about this forum being steady, than insane, than downhill, than the return, and now it's going downhill again.

Syren
Why would you want someone to say that? They are saying that to try to pressure you into leaving all together because their dickheads. That isn't a compliment at all. A compliment is saying, that your posts are funny, your input is valued, you being here is valued, you being here is vital to me wanting to log in each day.

Do you see my point?

I think he meant if someone said he made the OTF what it is today he'd be mortifed, and frankly, so would I. I'd much rather be valued for the input I made into a 'respectful', or mature forum. The KMC Toilet is not a place I would be proud to be entirely associated with laughing out loud

Lana

Alpha Centauri
You went in and literally told the man you were taking his sig pic. I don't think he liked it too much.

So you kicked it off.

Don't ***** at new members being pricks, you're an old member and you're a prick.

-AC

Bardock42

Do you see my point?

In the OTF? ....are you out of your mind...if someone said (and meant it, and it was true, and I would believe it) that I am what makes this Forum (OT) what it is I'd shoot myself......with that being said....Spooony you really make this forum what it is today....

Oh and AC is here for more than one year now...and contributes to many parts of the Forum a great deal....he surely isn't a n00b anymore (I am just saying that so that I feel less n00bish)

Syren
I have been outcasted because in January these new members didn't spout off trying to start flame wars for no reason. What happened to new members settling in and not being pricks? I miss how KMC used to be and old forums I used to go to.

I try to make a few jokes about this forum being steady, than insane, than downhill, than the return, and now it's going downhill again.

I'm afraid you're outcasting yourself J sad As unfortunate as that is, this thread was relatively calm before you entered, that's a fact. I'm sorry...

Syren
Shut up Spoonman stick out tongue

But I have a point, though, right? I mean, there are many people who NEVER had the whole 'noob' attitude and were able to fit in right away with everyone else. Like you. I was the same way -- I'd been on a number of boards before I joined KMC and therefore knew how to act on one, so even though I was a new member, I never acted noobish nor was considered to be one.

It's just that since there's this flood of new members who act like idiots, people look at join dates and judge solely on that.

Exactly right, as always wink

JToTheP
I'm afraid you're outcasting yourself J sad As unfortunate as that is, this thread was relatively calm before you entered, that's a fact. I'm sorry...

Okay fair enough, I'll stick to posting occationally on Infamous, where it isn't full of jackasses. I see now, thank you Kerry, glad to hear it from you and not that cock AC.

§P0oONY
Shut up Spoonman stick out tongue

But I have a point, though, right? I mean, there are many people who NEVER had the whole 'noob' attitude and were able to fit in right away with everyone else. Like you. I was the same way -- I'd been on a number of boards before I joined KMC and therefore knew how to act on one, so even though I was a new member, I never acted noobish nor was considered to be one.

It's just that since there's this flood of new members who act like idiots, people look at join dates and judge solely on that.

Preachin' to the choir.... or vice versa. You do make an excellent point...

Now go back in to your little '03 hole peasant.

Bardock42

I think I never had this noob feeling becauser I spent the first two months or so in the Comic Book Versus Forum....people visiting this forum know what I mean....

JToTheP

§P0oONY
You went in and literally told the man you were taking his sig pic. I don't think he liked it too much.

So you kicked it off.

Don't ***** at new members being pricks, you're an old member and you're a prick.

-AC

Prick is a funny word....

Alpha Centauri
JP, sadly the only way you'll seemingly be associated with a cock is if I'm dissing you. Because you apparantly don't have one enough to admit that you're the one starting this.

Don't try for me, punk. Especially as I said my comment with NO OFFENCE. Watch yourself. I'll fry you up and eat you for f*cking breakfast.

-AC

Syren
Okay fair enough, I'll stick to posting occationally on Infamous, where it isn't full of jackasses. I see now, thank you Kerry, glad to hear it from you and not that cock AC.

I appreciate the honesty JP yes Although, I suggest you remain on KMC also and try to post semi-politely big grin

JToTheP

Don't try for me, punk. Especially as I said my comment with NO OFFENCE. Watch yourself. I'll fry you up and eat you for f*cking breakfast.

-AC

See now your talking like me, and please, you wouldn't want to fight me, I don't fight fair I'll f**king end you and the cops would never be able to find you, and your parents would never see you again you cocky dick

Syren
JP, sadly the only way you'll seemingly be associated with a cock is if I'm dissing you. Because you apparantly don't have one enough to admit that you're the one starting this.

-AC

youpi

You're a hard egg to crack, fo'shore smokin'

Bardock42

JToTheP
I appreciate the honesty JP yes Although, I suggest you remain on KMC also and try to post semi-politely big grin

I know you appreciate it, but I see no reason for me to stay here when people like AC randomly start with me for no reason.

GuitarBunny
i accidently voted for Disagree ninja

Syren
See now your talking like me, and please, you wouldn't want to fight me, I don't fight fair I'll f**king end you and the cops would never be able to find you, and your parents would never see you again you cocky dick

Oh FFS JP mad Take a f.ucking time out will you?? For your own sake and my friggin' sanity.

Syren
I know you appreciate it, but I see no reason for me to stay here when people like AC randomly start with me for no reason.

Like I said, you started it. Now take some time off.

Masrix
><

§P0oONY
You two.... keep this civil... don't want any bannings.

Arguing is fine.. just don't go overboard with the offence.

JToTheP
Oh FFS JP mad Take a f.ucking time out will you?? For your own sake and my friggin' sanity.

But why would I make a thread, who would notice it anyway?

Better yet I'll just disappear

Lana
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think I never had this noob feeling becauser I spent the first two months or so in the Comic Book Versus Forum....people visiting this forum know what I mean....

I spent about the first month I was on KMC posting solely in the Matrix and RPG forums laughing out loud

I think I'm headed to the outcasted parts for no reason at all.

It's not for no reason, it's because you're coming in with this whole "I'm better because I'm an older member" attitude, which really irritates a LOT of people. So you're one of the people that originally helped to get the OTF created. Yeah? I was one of the people who helped to get the anime, artwork, signature, poetry, and sci-fi/fantasy forums created, and I've been here a long time. I sure as hell don't use that to b!tch about other people messing up the forum or thinking I'm better than others. KMC has changed a lot, and it's much better for everyone to just adjust and go along with it than complain about how it used to be.

And JP, you DID start this whole mess.

Syren

I was one of the people who helped to get the anime, artwork, signature, poetry, and sci-fi/fantasy forums created, and I've been here a long time.

I remeber that, we did a spiffing job there old girl eyes

Lana
I remeber that, we did a spiffing job there old girl eyes

Yes indeed we did flirt1

Deano

-AC

woudnt you rather have a bacon sandwich?

§P0oONY
Yeah i know its like brick....douglas adams made a joke aboot gold bricks once....douglas Adams is cool.....he wrote aboot Animals...you can fry animals......I like cheese.....no expression

Yes.. I concur. no expression

Syren
Originally posted by Deano
woudnt you rather have a bacon sandwich?

He's a lethal, canibalistic nemesis.

barbarossa
Out of curiosity.....

Whats with he noobs/newbs bitching about the damage they have done to KMC? no expression

Alpha Centauri

You don't fight fair? So I guess this is two on one if you count a b*tch twice.

Hahaha I'm kidding. How cute is this guy? So cute *Pinches cheeks*.

Please, feel free to fellate me unless you have something good or civil to say.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by barbarossa
Out of curiosity.....

Whats with he noobs/newbs bitching about the damage they have done to KMC? no expression

I apologize for it no expression

Syren
You don't fight fair? So I guess this is two on one if you count a ***** twice.

Hahaha I'm kidding. How cute is this guy? So cute *Pinches cheeks*.

Please, feel free to fellate me unless you have something good or civil to say.

-AC

Can I fellate you? eyes

*pinches flesh*

barbarossa
I apologize for it no expression

You aren't a noob. erm

§P0oONY
Out of curiosity.....

All new members have raped and pillaged.

GuitarBunny
i see a civil war coming on confused

Alpha Centauri
Did.....did you just ask if you could fellate me?

I don't think a post on KMC has left me as shocked as I am right now.

-AC

JToTheP

Bardock42
You aren't a noob. erm

That's why I no expressioned stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i see a civil war coming on confused

Oooh... hope so.. I love a good war. no expression

Bardock42
What does it take to be like you and say random stuff and not be attacked for it spoony? Show me your ways. stick out tongue
He was like this from the beginning...he's actualy quite cute....you'll get used to him.....

§P0oONY
What does it take to be like you and say random stuff and not be attacked for it spoony? Show me your ways. stick out tongue

*Pulls down pants*

Oh you said ways..... not wang

JToTheP
I spent about the first month I was on KMC posting solely in the Matrix and RPG forums laughing out loud

And JP, you DID start this whole mess.

thank you Lana, I'm so glad you said that, just like my pictures hmm?

Alpha Centauri
I seriously think Spoony is now KMC's resident cocoa shunter.

-AC

JToTheP

Lana
thank you Lana, I'm so glad you said that, just like my pictures hmm?

Oh FFS, are you STILL sore over the whole picture thing? Goodness roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you post pics, especially ones that look exactly the same, you should expect that not everyone's going to like them! It's a fact of life, dear.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Masrix
mad These people who come to the OTF and ***** about how the site sucks and how its no good since the old people left and blah blah ****ing blah! Live with it or Get the **** out! mad woohoohooo.....i think you should stop your damn bitching about the people ***** stick out tongue

Bardock42
I like this thread...its not typical OTF material...very nice indeed.....anyways...I thought aboot it, when I first joined I used to spent way more time in the OTF but I don't think it has changed so much rather thnan I have changed, I don't enjoy the Off-topicness as much as I did before.....quite sad sad

§P0oONY
I seriously think Spoony is now KMC's resident cocoa shunter.

-AC

Huzaa!?!?

confused

I win something?

Syren
Did.....did you just ask if you could fellate me?

I don't think a post on KMC has left me as shocked as I am right now.

-AC

laughing

I had an inkling of what it meant, but then I looked it up ninja

§P0oONY
MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!! AHHHH!!!!! *Falls backwards*

*Urinates on JP's face*

Lana
laughing

....you didn't know what it meant?

Wow.....even I knew, Kerry blink

Syren

Bardock42
laughing

What the f**k?

Revernd Maynard
MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!!! AHHHH!!!!! *Falls backwards* what is that from confused

Alpha Centauri
laughing

Too late now, deal is sealed.

-AC

Bardock42
hysterical2

OMFG...

No no....don't do that...its like feeding wild animals....or something

Syren
....you didn't know what it meant?

Wow.....even I knew, Kerry blink

No, I know what fellatio means, so I assumed something to do with that.

shifty I knew exactly what I was doing honey, you know me better than that.

JToTheP
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
what is that from confused

The Simpsons, Mcbain when the acid was washing him away and the goggles did nothing to protect him and everything but his speedo melted off. laughing

Lana
what is that from confused

Simpsons big grin

Syren
Too late now, deal is sealed.

-AC

mwahaha

I'm so hawt smokin'

JToTheP

Lana
No, I know what fellatio means, so I assumed something to do with that.

shifty I knew exactly what I was doing honey, you know me better than that.

You tramp eyes

Fallen Jedi

okay, i couldn't reallly stomach reading ALL the posts in this thread, but this comment got my attention. droolio

Hornyman
Fellatio? Who the hell brought that up?

§P0oONY

Dr. Strangelove
I like this thread...its not typical OTF material...very nice indeed.....anyways...I thought aboot it, when I first joined I used to spent way more time in the OTF but I don't think it has changed so much rather thnan I have changed, I don't enjoy the Off-topicness as much as I did before.....quite sad sad

Yep, this is probably the most entertaining OTF thread in months.

I think the OTF has changed for the worse, but it's no biggie. Much more productive things to do than post in the KMC toilet.

When are you going to post in your Batcave? mad

Bardock42
The Simpsons, Mcbain when the acid was washing him away and the goggles did nothing to protect him and everything but his speedo melted off. laughing
Wrong....well right...but his name is Rainer Wolfcastle...just thought I'd mention it...to show how geeky I am......embarrasment

JToTheP
WALL OF TEXT'D

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
Yep, this is probably the most entertaining OTF thread in months.

I think the OTF has changed for the worse, but it's no biggie. Much more productive things to do than post in the KMC toilet.

When are you going to post in your Batcave? mad

Yes....I have to gather my thoughts and Spatzi is not here cry....but I will soon...it cannot die....well technically it can but you know...

Revernd Maynard
The Simpsons, Mcbain when the acid was washing him away and the goggles did nothing to protect him and everything but his speedo melted off. laughing i knew it was from someone with an austrian accent...i just kept saying it in my mind....mutha f*ckah i knew that too

Fallen Jedi

Lana
Originally posted by Hornyman
Fellatio? Who the hell brought that up?

laughing

This thread is amusing me greatly.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
okay, i couldn't reallly stomach reading ALL the posts in this thread, but this comment got my attention. droolio
Who's that in your sig?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
and no, didn't read that either. stick out tongue

Good.... Glad you didn't read line 2 of paragraph 9.... You would have probably shouted at me.

§P0oONY
laughing

This thread is amusing me greatly.

Has turned into a good thread yes

Nice and random

<Add Random Comment Here>

Lana

Syren
clapping This thread is funness big grin

Hornyman
Well if you carry on this way, Things are better off if I stay, So long and goodnight!

Revernd Maynard
i've decided that this thread is out of hand

Syren

§P0oONY

wanker

Syren

*pokes*

No one cares stick out tongue

§P0oONY
"fishing operations discard leftover offal into the ocean after fish cleaning, it forces..."

blink

Yah, I actually looked it up geek

Welcome to my world *snort* nerd

Revernd Maynard

Lana
clapping This thread is funness big grin

I know happy

Meh, no one cares stick out tongue

Dr. Strangelove
Yes....I have to gather my thoughts and Spatzi is not here cry....but I will soon...it cannot die....well technically it can but you know...

It better not...The Batcave is one of the few threads that I still find entertaining.

Hornyman
Im not okay, you wear me out! What will it take to show you the life

Fallen Jedi
Who's that in your sig?

that you will never know. shifty

§P0oONY
mad you bastard

Just because I was born out of wedlock mad

JToTheP

JToTheP