Damn my girlfriend packs a punch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
My shoulders hurts now...I gave my girlfriend one of those rolls with maggots(I dont know really) inside it as a joke. It says it is very tasty food Australia. After she ate the 3/4 of it, she found out. She liked it but when she found out, she was like "Ewww!" and punched me in the shoulder. It still hurts. She packs a punch.

Revernd Maynard
guess who's the ***** in the relationship stick out tongue

Hornyman
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
My shoulders hurts now...I gave my girlfriend one of those rolls with maggots(I dont know really) inside it as a joke. It says it is very tasty food Australia. After she ate the 3/4 of it, she found out. She liked it but when she found out, she was like "Ewww!" and punched me in the shoulder. It still hurts. She packs a punch.

God, you suck at having a relationship. Soon you'll be humping a pillow since your girlfriend got some sense and dumped your ass.

Lil Krueger
Shut up! Shes just taller than me...thats all embarrasment

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
guess who's the ***** in the relationship stick out tongue laughing out loud my words are stolen

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Hornyman
God, you suck at having a relationship. Soon you'll be humping a pillow since your girlfriend got some sense and dumped your ass. w00t

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
laughing out loud my words are stolen ninja

Lil Krueger
God, you suck at having a relationship. Soon you'll be humping a pillow since your girlfriend got some sense and dumped your ass.

She didnt dump me. And go to hell so Satan could torture u.

JToTheP
Dude, hope it bruises over & guilt her. stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
She didnt dump me. And go to hell so Satan could torture u. no that was just pathetic

JToTheP
Stop being pricks, leave the kid alone.

Hornyman
She didnt dump me. And go to hell so Satan could torture u.

I din't mean it before, but wit that pathetic of a retort, now I do.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by JToTheP
Stop being pricks, leave the kid alone. oh we're just messing with the boy.....puts hair on his chest, or hers.....*checks profile* his chest

Lil Krueger
You DID mean it last time. You telling me I hump a pillow? Your a humping a rotten dog and thinking why it isn't moving!

Revernd Maynard
You DID mean it last time. You telling me I hump a pillow? Your a humping a rotten dog and thinking why it isn't moving! roll eyes (sarcastic) now that was just sad

Hornyman
You DID mean it last time. You telling me I hump a pillow? Your a humping a rotten dog and thinking why it isn't moving!

And when did you become a psychic?

Revernd Maynard
And when did you become a psychic? laughing...nice >: o...that should be a smilie

Bardock42
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
guess who's the ***** in the relationship stick out tongue

Exactly....you loser....

magic_hate_ball
she punched your arm for doing that to her? you got off light...youre lucky she didnt kick you in the junk for that....laughing out loud

Vathu
i know...i wouldve got kicked in the nuts over and over then in the nose...

Sir Mist

no expression

Where the F*CK did you hear we eat shit like that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emma Wise
Not a smart move, dude

Rob Owns You

Idiot

Lil Krueger
Dont call me an idiot, im only 13.

Puddin Pop
My shoulders hurts now...I gave my girlfriend one of those rolls with maggots(I dont know really) inside it as a joke. It says it is very tasty food Australia. After she ate the 3/4 of it, she found out. She liked it but when she found out, she was like "Ewww!" and punched me in the shoulder. It still hurts. She packs a punch. Thats sad...id rather have a guy thats stronger than me (phyiscally and emotinally) cuz i dont like whimps...

Count Dooku

laughing

Kosta
They're called grubs, not maggots. Grubs are really good for you, full of nutrients, and people who try them say they're very good.

Hulk Power
Shut up! Shes just taller than me...thats all embarrasment

So she's taller than you and she can pack a punch? Damn you're screwed. If you make her really mad, I can bet anything she can kick your ass. I bet you're her b*tch aren't you?

Majora's Mask
Originally posted by Hulk Power
So she's taller than you and she can pack a punch? Damn you're screwed. If you make her really mad, I can bet anything she can kick your ass. I bet you're her b*tch aren't you?

Probably is

Majora's Mask

Smooth move. I laugh at your misery. laughing

Neo_Version 7
That's terrible, man.

laughing out loud

babysooner13

Mmmm, big no no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.