Does anyone else find it annoying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeepPink
When people slag you off for liking more than one type of music.

Like, I like Metallica and Motorhead and Nirvana, and also McFly and Maroon 5, and the people who like McFly take the piss for me liking Metallica and the ones who like Metallica take the piss outta Mcfly and stuff. . .

argh, i dont know what im talkin bout. . .

Captain REX
I despise Maroon 5. stick out tongue

Hornyman
Originally posted by Captain REX
I despise Maroon 5. stick out tongue

yes

Smart woman.

DeepPink
I actually meant James Blunt when I said Maroon 5. Weird. I like Maroon 5 but i wanted to say James Blunt

Bardock42
Well.........never happened to me....I mean everyone has different taste.....(people saying that mine sucks..yes that happened but just because I like more than one kind....nah)

Bardock42
Originally posted by Hornyman
yes

Smart woman.

A male he tries to be....mesa thinks confused

Dogbert
laughing out loud

Meh, I tell 'em to go die. big grin

Oiram62205
To me it's whatever. I like a lot of DIFFERENT music

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by DeepPink

Like, I like Metallica and Motorhead and Nirvana, and also McFly and Maroon 5, and the people who like McFly take the piss for me liking Metallica and the ones who like Metallica take the piss outta Mcfly and stuff. . .

argh, i dont know what im talkin bout. . . heres what you do....you completly get rid of those bands you like...and just listen to tool yes

Morning_Glory

yea its annoying

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
heres what you do....you completly get rid of those bands you like...and just listen to tool yes
he has a point.

Oiram62205
heres what you do....you completly get rid of those bands you like...and just listen to tool yes
dedication is something to be admired

Bardock42

Yes, that should work out just fine.....

SlipknoT
Like Whatever you like

DeNiro
i go from listening to lil whit to TI to ****ng like jimi hendrix then i throw a beatles cd then wrap it up with rob zombie so i really dont care when people say omg how can u like this music and this music

all i tell them is this, would u **** a hot blonde chick then a hot burnette one and there like aaa yea and then i say well if u do that why the hell would u care if i listened to rap then rock?

SnakeEyes
I know what you mean... lots of people get pissed if you like a certain type of music that they don't...

Piggle Humsy

yes totally!

But the people that annoy me most are the people that are afraid to admit they listen to mcfly or britney etc because they afraid people will laugh or won't like them or something stupid!.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neo_Version 7
I like The Game and Hilary Duff.

I just recently found out that that is not cool. erm

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I like The Game and Hilary Duff.

I just recently found out that that is not cool. erm

laughing out loud

Who says it's not cool... only the people who don't like them...

and who cares what they think...

I listen to Korn... Ella Fitzgerald.. Christina Aguilera... Doris Day... Josh Groban... Coldplay... Mozart...
you name a genre and I probably like something from it! yes big grin

R2D2-89
everyone thinks im only into indie music coz i dress indie but i listen to all types of music, its just sad to categorise people

Kharhmah
Originally posted by R2D2-89
everyone thinks im only into indie music coz i dress indie but i listen to all types of music, its just sad to categorise people
Exactly. I dont categorise. no2

Neo_Version 7
Mariah and 50 are awesome. thumb up

BENITO

argh, i dont know what im talkin bout. . . thats an interesting

and McFly suck and should be killed

Darth_Otaku
I actually meant James Blunt when I said Maroon 5. Weird. I like Maroon 5 but i wanted to say James Blunt

I hate James Blunt YOUR BEUATIFUL ITS TRUE!!!OMFG i hate his music...

Bun Bun

People are always lookin down at me cuz i like rap/R&B but i just say ... okay ur gonna hate me cuz my music taste then ur not worth my time. cuz they have no idea that i listen to rock also noooo they just pick up on the hiphop roll eyes (sarcastic)

carnival_junkie

i get that too...

apparently, you arent allowed to like Nine Inch Nails and All American Rejects at the same time.

stupid *****.

R2D2-89
i dont like james blunt because his lyrics are rubbish..but i do like damien rice hes got talent cool

a1hsauce
eek! Volcano is awesome!!!!!!!

R2D2-89
toootally cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.