Everything Is Illuminated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
here is the trailer for the movie on the apple website... it looks pretty good and a little strange.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/warne...lluminated.html

Elijah Wood stars -- and directed by Liev Schreiber

Plot Outline: A young Jewish American man endeavors to find the woman who saved his grandfather during World War II in a Ukrainian village, that was ultimately razed by the Nazis, with the help of a local who speaks weirdly funny broken English.
(from www.imdb.com)

MildPossession
It does look wonderful and is on my films to see list, the scenes in the trailer in the sunflower fields look like they are going to be beautiful to see on the big screen.

Morning_Glory
yea! I liked the sunflower scene part in the trailer as well... among some other scenes. happy .

Like Elijah with his big think black glasses as well sawyer

that trailer link at the top doesnt really work... erm

http://www.apple.com/trailers/warner_independent_pictures/everything_is_illuminated.html

even if this doesnt work... just type in the title in the search and it will appear happy

KillTheLight
looks like a must see for me ..it seems like a heart warming cute movie happy

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You fools should read the book first! It's a superbly written debut novel by Jonathan Safran Foer. Then, you can go and purchase 'Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close', which his second novel and it's even better.

Morning_Glory
maybe erm

MildPossession
His second book is going to get made into a film also.

Morning_Glory
If I have time I might check out his book erm

Acherontia
That looks pretty Good, Almost like Another Garden State.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Acherontia
That looks pretty Good, Almost like Another Garden State.

No, it's nothing like 'Garden State'.

MildPossession
Why did you think Garden State Acherontia?

Morning_Glory
i dont think it looks anything like a Garden State movie... Im not sure where that even came from

WindDancer
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
here is the trailer for the movie on the apple website... it looks pretty good and a little strange.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/warne...lluminated.html

Elijah Wood stars -- and directed by Liev Schreiber

Plot Outline: A young Jewish American man endeavors to find the woman who saved his grandfather during World War II in a Ukrainian village, that was ultimately razed by the Nazis, with the help of a local who speaks weirdly funny broken English.
(from www.imdb.com)

I keep hearing more and more about this film. It has drawn my attention. I love the plot outline. From the looks of it is going to be my kind of film. But I have to see it first. And I will.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
That's great that you all want to see the movie, but you should at least try and read the book. Some of its beauty cannot be translated on to the big screen; you just have to read it. The same goes for 'Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close', which just so happens to be one of my favorite recent books.

Pepito
I would enjoy dispensing currency to view that portrait in motion but it might be rigid to seek out a cinema presenting it.

Solo
This has been in my top ten movies I want to see for a long time. Hopefully it's good.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Pepito
I would enjoy dispensing currency to view that portrait in motion but it might be rigid to seek out a cinema presenting it.

What the!?! Someone who has purchased some time to actually read the book! Now, how about a bird suit...

Acherontia
Originally posted by MildPossession
Why did you think Garden State Acherontia?

I just got the Same feel for it as i did When Watching the garden State Teaser / Trailer.

Morning_Glory
this movie seems NOTHING like Garden State blink

Acherontia
I just got the Same FEEL for it as I did When Watching the garden State Teaser / Trailer.

Morning_Glory
wtf

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Morning Glory, you are as big an idiot as spiderman, so don't start waving placards when you yourself are a fool.

Garden State was a fine movie, but your feeling is wrong.

Morning_Glory
you are an idiot for posting the same thing over and over in here about Garden State! you are becoming more gay than Elijah. erm happy

Acherontia
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
(...) but your feeling is wrong.

My Feeling is Wrong huh

Your both idiots.

Morning_Glory
sigh

Cinemaddiction
Everyone refrain from namecalling. No need to go gangbusters on someone who's assumption isn't necessarily correct.

Morning_Glory
Just saw this movie today and I loved it! in_love

Fianna
I really want to see this movie..definetly on my wish list..

Nevermind
This movie comes out next Thursday, I'm hoping to go then. Looks like a good film.

Solo
Waiting for the DVD.

Morning_Glory
when does the DVD come out... I loved this movie!

gshkris7272
same here! *Elijah Woodsmile* hotty

Morning_Glory
i like your sigsmile

gshkris7272
thank yousmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.