POTC fan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptJackSparr0w
Greetings to everyone. Looks like this site is well visited so there shouldn't be much ado about nothing!

I probably will spend most of my time on the POTC forum and will not venture out too far.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weekend.

Morning_Glory
wave hi

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Darth Nauj
Welcome big grin

CaptJackSparr0w
I have to ask this as I am not getting a good vibe here.

Is anyone over the age of 21 here?

I am not having much lot making conversation with POTC fans and I am wondering if this is a website for teens.

I am not knocking teens but I need more substance in responses than" me too", "Yeah, right" and "he's soooo hot"...

Thanks for any responses. I will leave if this is for teens as I thought it was a mature(meaning aged members, rather than meaning xxx)site

Storm
I' m afraid the average age in the POTC section is 14-15.

Flying High
some people are mature for their age....i wouldnt judge people by the year they were born in...

CaptJackSparr0w
Originally posted by Storm
I' m afraid the average age in the POTC section is 14-15.
Yes, that is what I thought the ages seem to be. There is no substance to any conversation.

Not a worry then. I was looking for POTC movie site with more productive talk about the analysis of the movie, characters, actors, scenes and not a site that has a main purpose to drool. LOL

Thanks for your time and trouble!

obiwills
hrm.... I'm 21 and I'm a POTC fan, perhaps I should visit that section and give it a bit of substantial conversation... I've been spending all my time on the Star Wars and general forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.