Is this something to get pissed about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Daniel has the worst memory in the world and every time I tell him something it basically goes in one ear and out the other obviously because he's always asking me quesions/saying something pertaining to something he already knew about me but forgot. Example #1: Today he asked me what my favorite movie was and a few months ago I told him it was Ladder 49. Example #2: He asked me what my favorite song was and about a week or two ago I told him it was Gwen Stefani-Cool, and listened to it non stop while I talked to him on the phone, etc. Those were just two of a billion examples.
Is this something to get pissed about? I know people are different and that some dont have good memories, but Im his fiance and I think if he REALLY wanted to remember stuff about me then he would know it.

§P0oONY
It is easy to forget things like someone's favourite movie and song?

Bardock42
Nah....if its only pointless stuff anyways I wouldn't care....I don't even care to remember names of my classmates...too much work....

Oiram62205
I'm like your Danny. Dont be pissed at him. As long as he remembers important dates cut him some slack.

DanieLs_4_Ever

magic_hate_ball
its just how some guys are....i forgot my exes birthday but i could remember what she wore on our first date....confused

Bardock42
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
One time he forgot my birthday.......is that not important.

Me neither embarrasment Okay I was jw.

No, not important....

See...although i a not sure what jw means....

Originally posted by Oiram62205
I'm like your Danny. Dont be pissed at him. As long as he remembers important dates cut him some slack.

Important dates?...such as.....

§P0oONY
One time he forgot my birthday.......is that not important.

Not really....

Oiram62205
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, not important....

See...although i a not sure what jw means....

Important dates?...such as.....
birthdays, anniversaries

Bardock42
Originally posted by Oiram62205
birthdays, anniversaries

Ah yes...so actually nothing important....

PrinceofBlades
strike one...

Emma Wise
I pissed once

Emma Wise
one

Emma Wise
two

Emma Wise
three

Emma Wise
HAPPY NEW BACKWORDS YEAR!

Raven Guardia
Daniel has the worst memory in the world and every time I tell him something it basically goes in one ear and out the other obviously because he's always asking me quesions/saying something pertaining to something he already knew about me but forgot. Example #1: Today he asked me what my favorite movie was and a few months ago I told him it was Ladder 49. Example #2: He asked me what my favorite song was and about a week or two ago I told him it was Gwen Stefani-Cool, and listened to it non stop while I talked to him on the phone, etc. Those were just two of a billion examples.
Is this something to get pissed about? I know people are different and that some dont have good memories, but Im his fiance and I think if he REALLY wanted to remember stuff about me then he would know it.

sometimes, my guy forgets things too that I tell him. sure it can be frustrating at the time. But its a guy thing, my dad forgets what my mom tells him. So try not to let it get to you, thats just how guys are sometimes.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Emma Wise
HAPPY NEW BACKWORDS YEAR!

please stop with the double and triple posts..its annoying.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
please stop with the double and triple posts..its annoying.

I agree...

Emma Wise
I agree, lol

Dogbert
You. Need. To. Stop. Posting. More. Than. Once. In. A. Row.

§P0oONY
Emma Wise.... how can you be located in two places... Oxford & London are not the same place.

DanieLs_4_Ever

Sweet Chocolate
oh big deal!
My parents forgot my own birthday one time.

My best guy friend (who I've known for 15 years)
Forgot my name!

Give him a break. Who cares if he forgot your favorite song or movie. You can't expect ANYBODY to remember every single thing about you.

shaber
Originally posted by Bardock42
Nah....if its only pointless stuff anyways I wouldn't care....I don't even care to remember names of my classmates...too much work....

True about too much work

DanieLs_4_Ever
kk no expression

shaber
Did you know with all the microwave radiation and other nastiness going through the air we're losing ten times as many braincells as we should be?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Sweet Chocolate
oh big deal!
My parents forgot my own birthday one time.

My best guy friend (who I've known for 15 years)
Forgot my name!

Give him a break. Who cares if he forgot your favorite song or movie. You can't expect ANYBODY to remember every single thing about you.

you know, you could learn to more considerate of others feelings. It obviously bothered her, just because things like that dont bother you doesn't mean it will have the same effect on everyone else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.