General Grevious(Clone Wars) Vs Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Stop posting.

Illustrious
How about Lil Krueger vs. Darth Janus in the ring with Artoo as the ref?!

Lil Krueger
It would be a draw. Hes a Jedi KMC Master and the Sith KMC Lord

Bobafetty
Im no fan of grievous but he would win this.

Darth Faunus
Nah, Drallig takes it. He might.

In Labyrinth of Evil, when Dooku is watching Grievous spar with his MagnaGuards, he spots some critical errors. He goes up to the General and points out his mistakes, then lectures him some more. I have the exact lines in my head. He says:

"I pity you should you have to face off against any of the Council members. Must I demonstrate what would happen should you fight Obi-Wan Kenobi or Cin Drallig, Mace Windu, or stars help you, Yoda?"

So, Count Dooku obviously holds Drallig in high esteem, enough to give him his vote of victory in a fair fight, one in which Grievous would lack his neccessary elements of surprise and terror.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
How about Lil Krueger vs. Darth Janus in the ring with Artoo as the ref?!

That's a bit biased, idn't it?

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
That's a bit biased, idn't it?

Who cares? It's a helluva better idea than this thread.

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by Lil Krueger
It would be a draw. Hes a Jedi KMC Master and the Sith KMC Lord

Sith KMC Lord ?
Janus a Jedi KMC Master ?

well...hmm...let me have a look at this...hmm...no

And Drallig kicks Grievous butt seriously.

Fishy
He'd better, if he fails at that, he really isn't worth anything more then cow piss.

darthsith19
Grievous

DarthMaul9123
guys lay of of lil krouger hes not terrable at making threads heck mine were pretty bad too so just lay off of him alright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.