Darth Maul Vs Obi-Wan(New Hope)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lil Krueger
Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Stop posting.

Master Tyvokka
Obi-wan

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Stop posting.

Yes, please.

Bobafetty
Lil Krueger. Look through other peoples threads and you'll see how stupid this one is. You'll understand and get it soon.

Se7in
This would be an interesting fight. I believe Maul would take this, simply due to his level of fitness when compared to Obi's age. Obi-Wan is no pushover in NH, no doubt, but Maul is just to fast and acrobatic for the aged Jedi. If Obi used Ataru, maybe, but we see how well Ataru fairs against Maul (i.e. Qui-Gon). So I would have to believe that Maul would take this.

Darth Faunus
What? Dooku's 83 in ROTS. He has thirty years on Obi-Wan at his oldest, and he manhandled both Anakin and Obi-Wan, twice. Obi-Wan beats him, no contest.

Darth_Janus
Exactly. Age does not matter for a jedi.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Exactly. Age does not matter for a jedi.

Well... not as much stick out tongue.

Darth Faunus
It matters not for Jawas, either.

Se7in
Good point. You're right, Obi-Wan wins.

Darth_Janus
lol... Age matters not, hmmmm?

Darth Mantis
What's starwars? confused

darth vraya
Originally posted by Se7in
This would be an interesting fight. I believe Maul would take this, simply due to his level of fitness when compared to Obi's age. Obi-Wan is no pushover in NH, no doubt, but Maul is just to fast and acrobatic for the aged Jedi. If Obi used Ataru, maybe, but we see how well Ataru fairs against Maul (i.e. Qui-Gon). So I would have to believe that Maul would take this. yoda's like eight hundred and he schooled dooku

Darth_Janus
When did Yoda school Dooku? He DID teach him things when they were a master and apprentice, but in AOTC there is no real give or take there on either side, unless you count that Yoda was winded like a marathon runner and Dooku was not.

DarthMaul9123
walakasha sayes i ...... boring post just like me ...... the old me ..... power to tha noobs

Darth Mantis
Darth Maul takes this... Oh and Lil Krueger, never stop posting... Rebel against the smelly Jawas...

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Darth Maul takes this... Oh and Lil Krueger, never stop posting... Rebel against the smelly Jawas...

hehehe now someone who agrees with the fellow sith

DarthMaul9123
haha and yall no my vote darth maul....of course

DarthMaul9123
i need a darth maul avatar sooo help me

SnakeEyes
Then get one and don't advertise your stupidity.

DarthMaul9123
how

darthrevan89
This thread is assanine.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by darthrevan89
This thread is assanine.

Go to User CP (its in the upper lefthand corner if you can't find it). Then go to edit options. After that, scroll down all the way until you can see the "Change Avatar" option. Click it and pick an avatar.

DarthMaul9123
SWEET

Darth_Janus
Amazing that you might have no found that out had Snakeeyes been gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.