The sinners repent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

b-dan
i know ive been makin galot of dum movies but my freind is forcing me to make scab face but in scret me and my brother are coming up wiht a new movie and we are gonna do this than the other one its called sinners repent. My freind is writng it i star in it and thats it here is the story tell me what to add or get ride of. O yea this is a religous movie

The Sinners Repent.

A lone man who niether beleived in God or Satan, was left back on Earth. Now a true believer he must fight his way to the truth. having now Heavens gates permantently closed until the 7th year when god will reign suppreme upon the Earth. The Lone Soul whom still lingers on the surface must prove to God once more he is worthly for his seat in Heaven.
For every soul in the universe in the world there is an Anti-being. The Lone Soul known as David Archine, seeks help of his guardian Angel who is a priest, Father Elija. David is completely oblivious towards Father Elija's angelic and demonic workings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.