kmc opinions v these rankings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this is a pretty thorough and respected website listing superman allies and villains and comparing them to supes. remember, supes = 100. how do you think they did in the rankings?

http://www.thekryptonian.com/comics.php?action=powerratings

jinzin
they seriously need to boost wonder woman and doomsday up...

Dizzle
Superman's fighting skills are way overrated...

Doomsday needs a boost, Darkseid needs a boost, (how is his intelligence the same as Superman?) WW needs a boost, GL's need a boost, (random powers the same as Supes?) Eradicator needs a boost, Cyborg needs a boost, and why the heck does it say Supergirl is stronger and faster than Superman? That website massively overrates Supes...

supremthor
bullshite

long pig
That's ****ing horrible.

leonidas
apparently supergirl IS more powerful than he is for reasons which will be explained shortly in their books.

jinzin
she is stronger (supergirl i mean)...in a fist fight supes had to resort to hitting her with a kriptonite ring in order to win...

long pig
I'm going to use my insurmountable intellect to correct the ones I disagree with.

Batman
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Stamina: 5
Intelligence: 120
Fighting Skill: 110
Experience: 100
Durability: 1
Special Powers/Abilities: 15

Darkseid
Strength: 120
Speed: 100
Stamina: 100
Intelligence: 100
Fighting Skill: 120
Experience: 120
Durability: 100
Special Powers/Abilities: 90

Doomsday
Strength: 140
Speed: 90
Stamina: 130
Intelligence: 20
Fighting Skill: 85
Durability: 150
Special Powers/Abilities: 100

Martian Manhunter
Strength: 60
Speed: 60
Stamina: 70
Intelligence: 130
Fighting Skill: 40
Durability: 40
Special Powers/Abilities: 150

Orion
Strength: 110
Speed: 75
Fighting Skill: 150
Experience: 110
Durability: 80

The Cyborg
Strength: 100
Speed: 95
Stamina: 90
Intelligence: 90
Fighting Skill: 80
Experience: 70
Special Powers/Abilities: 120

Wonder Woman
Strength: 80
Speed: 70
Stamina: 85
Durability: 20
Special Powers/Abilities: 60

You will agree....you will agree.....

manjaro
i give them props for having a good idea but there is no f ****ing way that WW is 70% orion 78% and mettalo is 85%....steel w/o his aegis armor is 45% but batman with his bullet proof suit is 47% r U f ****ing kidding me? and ecpliso has the same percentile as kid flash! has the world gone mad?

on another note tho supergirl is indeed more powerful than supes is he just has more experience. you must take into consideration that she was being bathed in pure unadulterated solar energy for well over 30 years in that Pod, for she is clark's older cousin, its just becuase of the suspended animation why she hasnt aged.

olympian
Those rantings are wrong. Not that it surprises me in a total Superman site.
Marvel isent 95. Hes 100 just like Superman. Black Adam should be a 100 in figthing skills and strength also.

Superman 100 in figthing skills? HaHa. Those comedians.

Aquaman isent a 35 in strenght either. Hes more than 50 class tons. People still get the wrong idea that hes just a bit over Spiderman level. Speed 10? More.

Darkseid nowadays would be a 85-90. He just loses all the time in a physical match. Im sure they didnt gave him a 100 just to make Superman`s victories over him more impressive. Sure, keep dreaming Olympian.

Manhaunter isent 70 either. Aquaman would be more like it. Hes 100 or in low showings a 95.

I like how they put Orion with 85, regardless of the fact he has stalemated Superman at least twice post crisis, and beat on Darkseid that here its a 100.

Superboy with 40 its waaay too low. And i say this without even liking the character.

Wonder Woman isent 70 either. Crap. Shes 100. 70 in speed when Marvel has 90? The speed gift they have its from the same god.

It was good for a laught.

long pig
Orion stalemated pre-crisis Superman in strength.
Since Orion and the New Gods weren't "changed" like the rest by the crisis(New Genisis is in another dimension), he would still be as strong as pre-crisis Superman, which would mean he would be stronger than post Superman.

That site isn't highley respected at all....no not at all.....it's almost the opposite of highly respected!

olympian
Yeah, but you would agree that Darkseid has been a completely a different character.

Both Superman and Orion these days defeat him with eventual ease, as long they want to. Hes not a weakling strenghtwise, but post crisis hes not on theyr level.

Figthing skills on the other hand seem sharp on him. I give him that.

Tron
People, just because you put vs in a title, does not make it a vs thread.

Moving

leonidas
<<People, just because you put vs in a title, does not make it a vs thread.

Moving>>

yah, i know. but if you want a lot of people to see it, the vs forum is the best place to start it. 'pologies.

DigiMark007
The two closest are Darkseid and Zod...I like the Zod respect. But yeah, plenty of things wrong.

yahman
It really hard trying to work our how strong everyone is !!!!!!!! confused

I mean Batman is more than a 100 x weaker than Superman. And Aquamna has less than 35 % of Supermans strength.

I didn't know that Super girl was stronger than Superman, and obviously by quite alot,

How would rate Some of the Marvel Characters?

Wait a moment is this Suposed to represent the Marvel Class 1oo system??????

Oooppppppppppssssssss

Marvel=DC
I've been registered for a while but nvr replied really didn't have time. but i saw the site and it f*****g stupid wonder woman is waaaay higher than they ranked her

olympian
So is Orion, MM and Aquaman. How can they give Aquaman a cl 30 level strenght when he has lift thanks and most recently what it looked like a part of a streeth underwater?

And Superman in the highest ranking of figthing skills? Hes the brick with less of them.

long pig
I've already done the correct version, you fools.

Originally posted by long pig
I'm going to use my insurmountable intellect to correct the ones I disagree with.

Batman
Strength: 1
Speed: 1
Stamina: 5
Intelligence: 120
Fighting Skill: 110
Durability: 1
Special Powers/Abilities: 15

Darkseid
Strength: 120
Speed: 100
Fighting Skill: 120
Experience: 120
Special Powers/Abilities: 90

Doomsday
Strength: 140
Speed: 90
Stamina: 130
Intelligence: 20
Fighting Skill: 85
Durability: 150

Martian Manhunter
Strength: 60
Speed: 60
Stamina: 70
Intelligence: 130
Fighting Skill: 40
Durability: 40
Special Powers/Abilities: 150

Orion
Strength: 110
Speed: 75
Experience: 110
Durability: 80

The Cyborg
Strength: 100
Speed: 95
Stamina: 90
Fighting Skill: 80
Experience: 70
Special Powers/Abilities: 120

Wonder Woman
Strength: 80
Speed: 70
Stamina: 85
Durability: 20
Special Powers/Abilities: 60

You will agree....you will agree.....

olympian
That is the correct one? wink

yahman
Originally posted by olympian
So is Orion, MM and Aquaman. How can they give Aquaman a cl 30 level strenght when he has lift thanks and most recently what it looked like a part of a streeth underwater?

And Superman in the highest ranking of figthing skills? Hes the brick with less of them.

Your missing the point.

Its not that Aquaman can Lift 35 tons.

What it means is that Wonder Woman is proptionally stronger than Aquaman as he is to Batman.

E.G. Aquaman has a level of 35. Which means hes 35 levels above Batman. Wonder Woman is level 70, which means she is proptionally stronger to Aquaman as Aquaman is to Batman.

E.G. If Batman can lift 500 kg (Bad estimate, but who cares)

And Aquaman can Lift 50 000 tons, he is 100 000 x stronger.

Which means Wonder Woman is atleast 100 000 x stronger than Aquaman.

It kinda makes sense. confused

But as you said Wonder Woman should be much closer to Superman. This system means she alot weaker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.