****in Right Doggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I cant wait to go back to school i ended summer on a huge ****ing note a 7 day party that was insane we drank and smoked every night and i hooked up with this mother maculy girl in the back of her car plus i have 3 lunches during school this year is going to be a blast

Who else is going to be a senior

Dogbert
Not moi stick out tongue

Welcome the **** back DeNiro yes

REJOICE!!!!

DeNiro
haha i am so happy to be missed big grin whats up bud and thanks for the welcome back

SnakeEyes
I'm sorta looking forward to school, but only because this summer is so boring. Especially compared to last summer, which was great. Gonna be a sophomore...

Dogbert
Originally posted by DeNiro
haha i am so happy to be missed big grin whats up bud and thanks for the welcome back KMC OTF has turned crap sad no more originality and you have a bunch of... incredibly... pointless... crap in it. big grin Sucks you dissapeared, withyou went a lot of the flavor big grin

DeNiro
i bealive i have about 800 pointless stuff in it according to my thread count laughing out loud But thank u very much i appeciate it. I do miss coming here its just that like its not like TH and Diego and u and Backfire and kidrock, silver tears and million others that i used to talk to come on anymore so its like well who cares u know i bet there is alot of cool noobs and stuff i just dont got the time to like get to know em.

im surprised u didnt catch me the last time i came on i was on for like a week start cause i started a thread with a pic of me like a new weight lifting pics and alot of people talked to me on that thread i forgot what it was called though

silver_tears
senior w00t

Dogbert
Tired Hiker, me, Backfire, and Kidrock are on a lot actually. big grin

Actually, most of the noobs have sucked lately. I missed it, I've only ben here recently.

DeNiro
im glad i caughte u. i miss diego big bad back 2 and crash and evil dead cause i used to talk to them alot but they never ever come on maybe crash and evil dead do but im not certain

Dogbert
Evil Dead I think... Diego stopped coming here, and I dunno who crash is.

DeNiro
u dont know who crash overload is that has to be a joke crash/fred i gurentee u know him

§pearhead
Crash actually renamed, if I recall correctly

DeNiro
ooo i hate that when people rename them selves what if i just renamed myself like pacino that would eb so cool mad

Kosta
Welcome back De Niro. Stick around this time. smile

SlipknoT
I'm going to be a senior this year, School's going to be great this year, I'm going to do so much shit, but I'm not eager cause this summers been amazing.

Kosta
Originally posted by DeNiro
ooo i hate that when people rename them selves what if i just renamed myself like pacino that would eb so cool mad

I renamed myself over a year and a half ago... Kosta/Celcius!? Were you here when I renamed?

Dogbert
I remember Crash Overload, never talked much though.

DeNiro
ooo i remeber whe u renamed ur self i was upset but then learned ur name quickly so i didnt mind at all the only reason why i care is because i dont know who im talking to lol i will deffintly try to come on about every other day. just to see whats going on and shit

my summer has been ****ing nuts slip the first half was just awfule my friends little brother died me and my girlfriend that i loved broke up i lost my best friends for about two months over a stupid fight. but then things got alot better i just still feel awfule for my friend that lost his brother i just think about him and realize how good i got it

Dogbert
D you're a badass.

Oh, and I'd like to mention something about your pointless thread thing... 'tis not true, yours had a points yes The threads I refer to have a measly setnence/no topic/single word.

DeNiro
i knew what u meant i know u werent trying to insult me so dont worry about it. thats what i hate about the ****in internet because u cant like hear peopls tones of voice plus i cant spell worth a ****ing shit and im too lazy to go back and delet a wrong letter if i accidently hit it lol and thank u for calling me a bad ass because i have know heard it five time this week from differnt people so it must be true big grin

SlipknoT
That sucks D...Well the party sounded awsome

Dogbert
It's alright D yes. You're a badass because you're just so cool yes

DeNiro
oo yea the patries were very fun. i just have to quiet for a while other wise i think my body might shut down listen to what i was averaging the last week

7 beers a night
6 bowels to my self thats what it came out to be after i like divided between people
1/4 of a tin of dipp every night
and about 15 cigs a night

ull never meet a bodybuilder that does that lol big grin so im quitting for about a month just so i can like actully fall alseeo on my own again without the help of weed lol

Dogbert
laughing out loud weed is bad no Bodybuilding is good yes

DeNiro
bodybuilding is good weed is better lol

Dogbert
laughing out loud Hiking is the best stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.