wow, i can't believe she would......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kumar
i was at my ex-girlfriends house because i was taking care of their yard and my buddy was with me. we broke up recently so their were still some hard feelings. after My buddy and I finished watering and taking care of things, we decided to go see if we could find her diary ( embarrasment i know it was a bad thing to do but i was angry at her so i guess i wan't thinking things through). we were readong about a bunch of things like how she had been obsessed with my buddy before me and then i came to the stuff after she broke up with me (just a little background: she broke up with me a few weeks ago for another guy). turns out she had a thing for him for like 3 months before she dumped me. they started going out and had their first kiss before i knew anything was going on. i had suspected there was somehting going on the way she talked about him so much. i just thought i was being paranoid but i guess i should have been a little more careful. i really hurts to know that someone you had a serious, long term (10 months) relationship with was cheating on you.

does anybody else have any stories about/thoughts on the subject?

GuitarBunny
it sucks....but really.....confused

.....i love reading other peoples diaries smile

BakaXero
lucky i dont keep a diary...
why do girls keep Diaries?
i mean it just makes it easier for people to find out your secrets

fantasygirl
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
it sucks....but really.....confused

.....i love reading other peoples diaries smile Same here, but I had a hard time reading my *ahem* diary disgust

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by BakaXero
i mean it just makes it easier for people to find out your secrets i don't keep a diary laughing out loud

Dr. Octagon
that sucks

a lot of girls keep diaries underneath their beds...i keep a baseball bat, one air soft gun, 3 hockey sticks...thats about it. laughing out loud

BakaXero
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
i don't keep a diary laughing out loud
i didnt say you did but there are many who do

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Dr. Octagon
that sucks

a lot of girls keep diaries underneath their beds...i keep a baseball bat, one air soft gun, 3 hockey sticks...thats about it. laughing out loud laughing out loud

i didnt say you did but there are many who do they should keep their shit to themselves....but then again i do need to read something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Puddin Pop
Oh...diary's...I read my friends...she made up things then she wrote how she thought i was...really mean stuff...i replied it said 'stop trying to act popular so when your an older ****er you can show your kids to impress them and make yourself think you were a popular *****.' I was mad...

Coldfire
i mean it just makes it easier for people to find out your secrets
Lol that's why I don't keep a diary stick out tongue

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Coldfire
Lol that's why I don't keep a diary stick out tongue me too...stick out tongue I have sisters..blackmail

Coldfire
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
me too...stick out tongue I have sisters..blackmail
Yeah I have one too.... it'd be pretty horrible if she found out about certain things....

Gen. Grievous
Hello y'all

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yeah I have one too.... it'd be pretty horrible if she found out about certain things.... Yeah...and i think diarys are way to girly.

Kumar
so does anybody have an oppinion on cheating or anything that really matters about my dillema?

DeepPink
Originally posted by Kumar
so does anybody have an oppinion on cheating or anything that really matters about my dillema?

She should have told you her feelings yes

SlipknoT
Get over it.....<-- my advice

ladygrim
tryed to keep a diary but it prevented me from sitting doing nothing laughing out loud

Darth Nauj
I have a journal but I mostly write about dumb shit

DarkC
I got rid of the concept of diaries and journals when I was in Grade 4.

SlipknoT
I was never enough of a pussie or Emo kid to keep a diary...

Kumar
is it bad that i miss her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.