Welcome to Comic Books forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paola
Hello people!

This forum is for you to post anything you want about comic books.

Since we have Batman, Superman, Hulk, Spider-Man & X-Men forums, comic books about them can be discussed in there, so this one could keep every other comic book in history.

so... what are you waiting for? enjoy!

Hulk Power
So we can talk about any comic books here? confused

Paola
yeah... and we leave the other forum to talk about MOVIES

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Paola

What do you mean by that?

pr1983

So will you be moving threads?

edit: appears so...

Paola
yes wanna help me? stick out tongue

Hulk: apparently 'Comic Book Forums' will get back it's original title which was 'Comic Book Movie' forums... we'll talk about comic book movies in there and talk about 'Comic Books' in here.

pr1983

Hulk: apparently 'Comic Book Forums' will get back it's original title which was 'Comic Book Movie' forums... we'll talk about comic book movies in there and talk about 'Comic Books' in here.

Sure, anything i can do...

Can u pls pin the "comic of the month" thread?

Hulk Power

I think I get it.....I'm not sure....... confused

pr1983
Originally posted by Hulk Power
I think I get it.....I'm not sure....... confused

This forum is for actual comics... the other one will be for those comics that have movies based on them that dont have forums... i.e. blade, daredevil and so forth...

Paola
Originally posted by pr1983
Sure, anything i can do...

Can u pls pin the "comic of the month" thread?

done wink

pr1983
done wink

Thx... So what help do you need?

Hulk Power
Thx... So what help do you need?

I think she was just kidding with you man. I don't think she actually needs help from you. confused

pr1983
I think she was just kidding with you man. I don't think she actually needs help from you. confused

You never know with paola... trust me on that... stick out tongue

Paola
moving threads? down

pr1983
moving threads? down

Can't... i only see one mod here... and it aint me... cry stick out tongue

Hulk Power
Can't... i only see one mod here... and it aint me... cry stick out tongue

Don't worry, one day I'll be a mod and I'll be helping her. Right Paola? wink stick out tongue

pr1983
Don't worry, one day I'll be a mod and I'll be helping her. Right Paola? wink stick out tongue

laughing Pride comes before a fall... stick out tongue

Hulk Power
laughing Pride comes before a fall... stick out tongue

Do you have to put me down like that? sadwalk

Paola
crybaby

pr1983
Do you have to put me down like that? sadwalk

aww... sowwie... sad

Hulk Power
aww... sowwie... sad

I was just kidding, you didn't put me down. Though you could be more encouraging next time. wink stick out tongue

Hulk Power
crybaby

Why you crying Paola?

pr1983
I was just kidding, you didn't put me down. Though you could be more encouraging next time. wink stick out tongue

Asking to be a mod will get you nowhere... stick out tongue

Hulk Power
Asking to be a mod will get you nowhere... stick out tongue

I'm not asking.....I'm pretending. stick out tongue Now stop arguing with me or I'll get you banned. stick out tongue

xmarksthespot
So is it that this forum is particularly for threads about the comics, whereas the other will be specifically for threads about the movies? Or is it that the other can still have threads about the comics if there are movies based on them? confused

pr1983
I'm not asking.....I'm pretending. stick out tongue Now stop arguing with me or I'll get you banned. stick out tongue

You can try... big grin

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So is that this forum is particularly for threads about the comics, whereas the other will be specifically for threads about the movies? Or is it that the other can still be about the comics if there are movies based on them? confused

its...

the other can still be about the comics if there are movies based on them...

i think...

pr1983
damn double posts...

Hulk Power
So is it that this forum is particularly for threads about the comics, whereas the other will be specifically for threads about the movies? Or is it that the other can still have threads about the comics if there are movies based on them? confused

Umm.....sure why not? confused big grin

long pig
This is the forum for comic books, not movies.

Basically we've been going against the rules on this forum for like ever by talking just about comics instead of comic movies. So they went ahead and gave us our own section void of anything related to movies.
Probably cuz we're all really annoying.

big grin

Paola

haven't decide yet.

willRules
cool

HarmoNiC FLo
I told you that this sub-forum needed to be created. so no one wants to listen to a good idea until it pops in their own head

Scoobless
wtf.... when did this happen?

i'm so used to just hitting the button on my favourites that i barely noticed this forum

damn the bureaucracy.... mad

stick out tongue

CorderaMitchell
Can't... i only see one mod here... and it aint me... cry stick out tongue pr would be a good mod, he's cool and on often enough...

Paola
^ yeah sure! stick out tongue (I love you Paul! don't hate me flowers)

since you know this forum's purpose, I'll close & unstick the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.