Should Thor be made into a movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
If so then what would it be about? What would be the plot or the story of the movie? Who would you like to be the villain in the movie?

pr1983
Loki as the villain definately... more mythological stuff than normal, city life stuff imo...

masterbruce
thor would be hard to make into a movie

in real life, thor would prob look like Fabio and his costume and helmet would look kinda stupid (imagine fabio in that costume)

unless they changed his classic uniform into something more modern and realistic i doubt it would work

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by masterbruce

in real life, thor would prob look like Fabio and his costume and helmet would look kinda stupid (imagine fabio in that costume)

unless they changed his classic uniform into something more modern and realistic i doubt it would work
What about his ultimate look?

masterbruce
I think that would prob work better, cuz imo the helmet would just look too stupid in real life

but the thing is Thor is a god, they need to make him look godly and not just like some WWF superstar

CorderaMitchell
No, thor doesn't have appeal to the masses, he's more hardcore...

willRules
LOL They would probably have Arnie Schrwazmynickers as Thor

"Hasta la Vista Loki"

"I'll be back with Mjlinof I mean mjklon I mean mjih aww forget it....."

Hulk Power
Originally posted by willRules
LOL They would probably have Arnie Schrwazmynickers as Thor

"Hasta la Vista Loki"

"I'll be back with Mjlinof I mean mjklon I mean mjih aww forget it....."

laughing

Hulk Power
Originally posted by masterbruce

I think he would look cool in his classic costume. confused

masterbruce
yes, but what works in comics doesn't really translate well to real life

for example, dragon ball z hair looks really cool in the cartoon, but if you spiked someone's hair like that in real life, they would look like an idiot

thats why they changed all the x-men costumes from their classic design for the movies, cuz it just wouldn't work for mass audiences

JudgeMENTAL
smile

Howard_Jones
They could pull it off, but they'd probably look for a different costume to use. Maybe one of the ones he has during the 90's run of his comics.

Omega-level
616 Thor wouldn't work. Too much special effects needed and it would not pay off.

But Ultimate Thor would be great, and certainly would be sucessful.

Horrificus
Sean Connery or Clint Eastwood as Odin.

Buff up Vigo Mortenson, (from Lord of the Rings), as Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.