Not Scared By Horror Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

indie_director
Hey, is anyone here NOT scared by horror movies in the least? I watched The Excorcist when I was 10, and it didn't do a thing for me. The one and ONLY movie that creeps me out is The Shining, but even that doesn't make me cringe. Then again, I haven't seen a lot of horror movies. Anyone have any ideas of any movies that may be a good scare or fright? I saw 28 days later in theatres, and that was creepy. But still... raging infectious disease has been done before.

kmcdude
ban

b-dan
laughing

Impediment
ummm.........errr...................confused

SlipknoT
My parnets All when I was a kid were Like Ohhhhhh The Exorcist is So scary, we dont want you to see it blah blah blah, then when I was 9 i eventually got around to seeing it and My reaction was, What is this Boring shit?

kmcdude
huh

Impediment
blowup

Hornyman
I laugh at horror movies. The bad acting, coupled with bad characters and stupid ways they die makes me laugh.

beta-wolf_101
You guys seriously are not making fun of the Exorcist are you? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

BaronOBeefDip
Horror movies have never absolutely terrified me. I've been grossed out and creeped out by them at times. But, they've never scared me to the point where I can't sleep at night or until I need therapy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.