Namor vs. Powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
This fight takes place around water.

And doesn't end until one is still standing...

grey fox
Namor

willRules
Namor

ImmortalOne
You remember how Namor reacted after the first time he saw Sue Richards........

Yep, he's gonna start hitting on PG !!!

DarkCrawler
Ummm...Power Girl is close to Superman in all areas.

Power Girl wins.

ImmortalOne
I cant believe a Namor fanboy said that !!

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
I am a fan. Not a fanboy. smile

ImmortalOne
Sorry !!!

DarkCrawler
No problem. Mistaking is part of human nature. big grin

ImmortalOne
Are you human, cuz you look like an Antlantean !!!
Well..as myself... i'm Titanian Eternal !!

DarkCrawler
Actually, Namor looks more human then atlanteans. big grin

His father was human.

His mother was blue-skinned atlantean.

DarkCrawler
Are you human, cuz you look like an Antlantean !!!
Well..as myself... i'm Titanian Eternal !!

Who doesn't fit in:

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/history01.jpg

big grin

CorderaMitchell

Don't be hatin on DC, give namor RESPEK!!!!

Dr. Diamond
power girl woul;d totally own him and he would not be able to think clearly as her huge hooters would make him stupid.

nimbus006
Powergirl is close to Superman in power, but not quite there, personally i think Superman would manhandle her, anyway yea she still wins against Namor.

willRules
I didn't know she was near superman level.............well then Powergirl wins this one..................

olympian
Power girl only has a powerset alike Superman. Post crisis she is like Darkseid. A complete mess with no strenght feats on high levels. Shes more into Things level of strenght than Superman.

Namor takes this.

Fanboy
Powergirl wins.

jrodslam
Originally posted by olympian
Power girl only has a powerset alike Superman. Post crisis she is like Darkseid. A complete mess with no strenght feats on high levels. Shes more into Things level of strenght than Superman.

Namor takes this.

Well said. She could barely control her powers now.

stormfront13
why has there been a sudden burst of namor threads?

kgkg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Well said. She could barely control her powers now.
yep , though I heard somewhere that she might be actually stronger than Superman(I think it was from Draco).

From what I have seen Namor takes it

ScarletSpider
After he beat Storm, everyone was awestruck as to just how awesome this cool cat is.

Power Girl seems to have an immense potential for power (among other things!) but she hasn't figured out how to tap it correctly or use it. All will be revealed in JSA Classified, I'm guessing.

At the moment, the fight could go either way, she could zap Namor with heat vision, or her eyes might feel like not having heat vision, and her strength will wane and Namor owns her.

I for one, think the Crown Prince of the Realm Eternal will treat her to a night on the town with fine accoutrements and they'll go to a little old place where they can be together--Love shack, yeah, love shack baaaaabyyyy.

stormfront13
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
After he beat Storm, everyone was awestruck as to just how awesome this cool cat is.

/B]

like he could beat storm, go read the thread and discuss it there. he only has one method if winning, and he can't pull it off.

willRules
Originally posted by ScarletSpider

Power Girl seems to have an immense potential for power (among other things!) but she hasn't figured out how to tap it correctly or use it. All will be revealed in JSA Classified, I'm guessing.

At the moment, the fight could go either way, she could zap Namor with heat vision, or her eyes might feel like not having heat vision, and her strength will wane and Namor owns her.

I for one, think the Crown Prince of the Realm Eternal will treat her to a night on the town with fine accoutrements and they'll go to a little old place where they can be together--Love shack, yeah, love shack baaaaabyyyy.

I dont understand scarlet spider...........what will happen at the love shack? please explain to everyone..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by stormfront13
like he could beat storm, go read the thread and discuss it there. he only has one method if winning, and he can't pull it off.

He can pull it off.

And he can also speedblitz.

Dizzle

He has several, actually...

Redirect lightning (it being her preferred form of attack)
A punch
A rock

stormfront13
Originally posted by Dizzle
He has several, actually...

Redirect lightning (it being her preferred form of attack)
A punch
A rock

1)lightning???? ha ha ha ha ha that goes to show you know nothing of storm and shouldn't have even commented.

2) a punch needs contact and storm can easily keep him grounded, so he can't make contact.

3) a rock? a simple pressure dome will keep her safe.

yeah, darkcrawler I know he can beat her, but it is more than likely storm would win. and a speed blitz? he isn't fast enough to do it to storm. if you people want to discuss this, bring it up in the other thread.

joesha28
Ask Namor to check that Boobys

Juntai
Powergirl

DarkCrawler
1)lightning???? ha ha ha ha ha that goes to show you know nothing of storm and shouldn't have even commented.

2) a punch needs contact and storm can easily keep him grounded, so he can't make contact.

3) a rock? a simple pressure dome will keep her safe.
and a speed blitz? he isn't fast enough to do it to storm.

Storm isn't making pressure domes that contain rocks thrown by Namor.

Namor throwing feats:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/3470/namorfeat335vj.gif

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/7325/namorfeat393lr.gif

Namor's air speed:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4434/namorfeat211qk.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.