The ending of Batman:Prodigal Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nate100
At the end of the graphic novel Batman : Prodigal Son when Bruce Wayne takes back the costume he has made changes to it and all you see is him standing there in the dark, but does anyone know what these changes are? or even better if anyone has a picture of it.

I assume it is probably making the whole costume darker and the utility belt pouches bigger but it has always bugged me what it actually is that he did as i was reading it again the other day and i remembered how much it bugged me last time.

please help!

Kieralinn
Isn't that when he changed it from this.....

Mainstream
wasn't Dick Grayson Batman in that?

Kieralinn
To this??

Does anyone know?

Mainstream
Originally posted by Kieralinn
To this??

Does anyone know?

I think so but don't kill me if I'm wrong okay. avatar43335_1

nate100
Isn't that when he changed it from this.....

Attached Image (Click for original):

yeah thats what he changed it from, but at the end all you see is him in the shadows and he says something like "this is just the start of the changes around here"

Joseph_Kerr
Cover of Detective Comics 682, right after Prodigal. (sorry if image doesn't attach, first time trying to attach image).

Joseph_Kerr
Another one

Alexis_88
well...i think joker rules all......

nate100
cool! that answers a question that has been in my head for ages! cheers all!

so he added extra fins/spikes to his boots and made the overall costume much darker/agressive?

thats my boy!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.