Santa Claus Is Real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shoe-freak
Santa is real. St. Nicholas was a cathollic bishop in 1400AD or 400AD i am not sure. though BELIEVE IT. go online and look up: Is santa claus real?
you will find out.

shoe-freak
i got the question from my neighbor. i decided it was a good topic so i went online to find out. apparently my neighbor didn't think it was a good idea to lie to her children. i found out and told her santa is real.

Deano
misinformation for kids, cool

botankus
Yeah, he's real. Dead, but real.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by shoe-freak
Santa is real. St. Nicholas was a cathollic bishop in 1400AD or 400AD i am not sure. though BELIEVE IT. go online and look up: Is santa claus real?
you will find out.
santa was only created inorder to make business in retail

shoe-freak
oh.. that looks vile. that kid must not have had a shower in a month!

shoe-freak
and he real.. i am 19 mind you. not a 10 year old kid. i actually looked it up and decided it was real.

Storm
You looked up what others knew already.
Btw, you' re 16 according to your profile.

shoe-freak
ah ha! you found out my secret! you smart!

shoe-freak
i ACT like i am older! smile

hey, kids can act like they are 80 sad

botankus
Well, considering most 80 year olds are....

....nah, too easy.

Lord Melkor
But he is evil.

debbiejo
Santa is really Satan if you rearrange the letters..... confused

So, it's Satan Clause....

shoe-freak
you are messed up.. sory to be mean, but that was the most vile thing to ever say. his real name is St. Nicholas. you should really think about call him satan. that was terrible

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by debbiejo

please return to your religion forum, thank you come again wink

shoe-freak
yes, don't get into the religion, this thread is basically asking you to believe in santa claus and if you don't; then vote "false" on the poll. thank you

note: the poll closes in 25 days big grin

Bardock42
i ACT like i am older! smile

hey, kids can act like they are 80 sad

Actually you say that you are older....you don't act that way...although I on't doubt that there are 19 year olds that actually act the way you do.....no offence mate.....

Originally posted by botankus
Well, considering most 80 year olds are....

....nah, too easy.

Hey, easy or not, its the idea that matters.....

Now for the topic, which I recall to be discussed before...possibly in the Religion Forum....not sure though....but yes, there was a person that was called Nikolaus, he, if I recall right, spent all the churches gold to safe the children of his hometown from being enslaved by pirates, he was a great man, one of the good catholics.....but he is only the base of this American Santa Claus....who isn't real but a fictional character who nowadays is just a business figure.......funny side fact, the fat man and especially the colors of Santa (Red, White) were invented by Coca Cola to get their Beverage Business going...worked quite well now didn't it?

shoe-freak
no, just because people like coke, he got on the coke vanilla and people didn't drink that now did they?

shoe-freak
and everyone like vanilla

Bardock42
no, just because people like coke, he got on the coke vanilla and people didn't drink that now did they?

First it is Vanilla Coke, not Coke Vanilla....
Second I like Vanilla Coke.....
Third actually yes, Santa got the Colors from the Coca Cola Company....they thought would be nice to have their own ascot...problem is, got kind of out of hand...but oh well....

Bardock42
Oh if you actually want to know something aboot the Origins of "Santa Claus" read The Origin of Santa Claus

shoe-freak
what's your proof?

Bad Wolf
*Nukes north pole*

He aint real no-more mate!

debbiejo
you are messed up.. sory to be mean, but that was the most vile thing to ever say. his real name is St. Nicholas. you should really think about call him satan. that was terrible

laughing laughing out loud

It was a joke....

shoe-freak
ha ha! he went off because he sees every naughty little boy,

Santa: blitsen, rudolf you go to the front, we don't got to much time
* he takes a rocket launcher and loads it*
Santa: let's go,
* he blasts the helicopters that bad wolf eventually sends*
north pole explods and santa goes to New Jersy

Bardock42
what's your proof?

My proof?

Well except that it is is the Truth:

Source1
Source1
Source3 (wikipedia)

Now those are Sources (I personally don't have first hand proof, but it is true....), they will probably have First Hand Sources and stuff....it is prooven and widly know outside of the US.....

Is that enough?

If you want more type in google "Origin of Santa Claus", "History of Santa Claus"......or similar

Bad Wolf
ha ha! he went off because he sees every naughty little boy,

Santa: blitsen, rudolf you go to the front, we don't got to much time
* he takes a rocket launcher and loads it*
Santa: let's go,
* he blasts the helicopters that bad wolf eventually sends*
north pole explods and santa goes to New Jersy

eer.........You have issues man! who needs a hug?

shoe-freak
barney does

* barney jumps out of the screen*

Bardock42
barney does

* barney jumps out of the screen*
You sure you behave older.....how old are you...6?

Bad Wolf
eer............................Okaaayyyyyyyy i think its best for the good of the world if you un-plug ur computer and walk away!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bad Wolf
eer............................Okaaayyyyyyyy i think its best for the good of the world if you un-plug ur computer and walk away!

I consider it the second people decide to post OT Threads in teh OTF.......which means...never...anyways, this is answered, there's nothing to be discussed.......

Bad Wolf
So what now?..........Riot?

Bardock42
So what now?..........Riot?

Quite on the contrary...we keep it the way it is......although...people should stop talking to much nonsense...

R2D2-89
santa claus WAS real, st nicholas is dead now no expression

Bad Wolf
The piont is the Fat bastard flying around on a slegih powerd by magic red-nose rain-deers deleviring presents to the good kids is purely fictional.

I'm not denying that st.nick never existed.

'NUFF SAID!

Kharhmah
and he real.. i am 19 mind you. not a 10 year old kid. i actually looked it up and decided it was real.
Would you not be fifteen? confused

a1hsauce
Santa Claus is real..why? becuase he's the manifestation of everything good and giving in all of us. period. stick out tongue

just my two cents big grin

T.M
you will find out.

getting facts from the internet tut tut.

punkrocker666
*Nukes north pole*

He aint real no-more mate! he is right u no he was real but he kiked the bucket

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by debbiejo

HO HO HO ..that's funny. wink

~ J ~
http://tubegator.com/fun-pictures/xmas-fun/xmas-santa.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.